It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yo All

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Yo all

Just introducing myself . Im an Irish university student who stumbled onto this site while researching for a paper on hidden organisations and puppet masters. I currently Study political science and Russian. Neways hope to use this site often and get to know you guys better. [email protected]

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Macdog
Yo all

Just introducing myself . Im an Irish university student who stumbled onto this site while researching for a paper on hidden organisations and puppet masters. I currently Study political science and Russian. Neways hope to use this site often and get to know you guys better. [email protected]

A Big Welcome to you Macdog ATS is the Best Site Online Guaranteed, and probably the most diverse 'smile'

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 06:16 AM
link   
nice to meet you sahire , hows bc treating you , i lived in ca for while . out in newfoundland , yeah i know im setting myself up for some newfie jokes!

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Macdog
nice to meet you sahire , hows bc treating you , i lived in ca for while . out in newfoundland , yeah i know im setting myself up for some newfie jokes!

Naaa i'll spare you the newfie jokes ... for now lol j/k
BC is great ty! How is it over where you are in Ireland, i have a few friends out there.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 03:32 PM
link   
its all good.
I dont know I mioved around alot as akid due to my dads job and after a while you find out all these countrys are same # new package.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Nazdarovoya!

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   
welcome stay and run and hide

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 04:58 PM
link   
welcome to the best ATS best discussion board on the web

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   
At first I figured you were some loser rap guy or something. But you're probably a zillion times more intelligent than me. I can't even spell intelligent... unless that's how you spell it. I don't know. I 'm just typing crap to get some more ats points.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Aloha jabb,

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:49 PM
link   
hello, good to meat you. Having seen one of my posts I now have to kill you. Seriously.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Hope you enjoy the site and if there is anything you need help with, I can try to help you if you need it, just U2U me

-wD

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Enjoy your stay with us!

top topics

join