It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children of Men: See it NOW!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Children of Men

Plot Synopsis:

Set in 2027, when no child has been born for 18 years and science is at loss to explain the reason, African and East European societies collapse and their dwindling populations migrate to England and other wealthy nations. In a climate of nationalistic violence, a London peace activist turned bureaucrat Theo Faron, joins forces with his revolutionary ex-wife Julian in order to save mankind by protecting a woman who has mysteriously became pregnant.

I just got back from this film, and I was left absolutely speechless. It's a masterpiece! One of the best films I've seen in years. It's good to know that thought provoking, adult orientated films can still be made with a big budget by the top studios.

This is the film V for Vendetta should have been had the film makers had half a brain cell in their heads to understand the source material.

Strong themes, uncompromising, unpredictable plot. Most of all heart-breaking! I was tense to the point I was gripping my seat.

Go see it, send out the message to the studios that this is the cinema we want!

Warning though! To those that want and need Michael Bay style movies stear clear.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Saw it on sunday with the missus , we had been looking forward to it since we saw the trailers weeks ago , we were both severley disapointed , you say unpredictable plot , were you watching the same film ? i could see everything a mile away .

[edit on 26-9-2006 by buckaroo]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by buckaroo
you say unpredictable plot , were you watching the same film ? i could see everything a mile away .

Oh yeah? Such as? (u2u me if it's spoilers)

new topics

join