It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AQ visits nuke storaGE SITE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Well some of you probably heard this, but i myself am freakin out!!! (It suits my SIG_

www.worldnetdaily.com...

Mod Edit: Link format edited. Please review this post.

[edit on 25-9-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
If Mogilevich is behind this operation we are serious screwed. Furthermor, as a businessman, ignoring ethics because he obviously has none- but where does he expect to spend his money knowing that a nuke would forever change and destroy the world via pandoras box? This guy's mindset must be spiraling. The Russian Mafia is scary.

Just check out a bio on this guy:

gangstersinc.tripod.com...

[edit on 25-9-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
wow this guy is a real donkey butt!!!i mean is money really more important than life itself ?god help us

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
that's the problem with these types- they're literally insane, except they control so many different types of people, where many try to immitate and be as "powerful" as the head guy- and then the head guy makes a mistake and all is lost. Hitler, Napolean, Stalin, Capone, etc- all these types of personalities were the same and they all made mistakes that led to their demise.

This is worldnetdaily though... isn't this a tabloid or yellowpaper type thing? Is this credible? I trust infowars.com, but I don't know about this.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
what would you caterorgize these people as? i mean they are very intelligent. i dont wanna stray from thread(i started it )but im not that schooled in phsycology..

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I picture George Bush sitting at a bar with Bin Laden saying:

George: "Nice job Bin man. Your home videos for the news where simply superb. These "simple life" minded citizens still think that terrorists helped us get a excuse to conquer Iraq and Afghanistan for our oil for dollars/money driven agendas. They still know that we have recovered advanced anti-gravity alien spacecraft but still can not figure out that we do have free energy technology in our possession. This is great, not only the trading currency for oil is still the dollar instead of the Euro, but we are now able to use oil as a world tax!

Bin Laden: "Quite true. These "simple minded" nine to fivers actually believe that you keep catching these top terrorist leaders alive and without a fight. But, I must say that your "9-11 attack show" was very sloppy. Despite only a small hole in the side of the Pentagon, bombs going off at the bottom of the Trade Center, a completely untouched building 7 becoming completely demolished about 7 hours after the 2 major buildings fell to the ground, the plane over Pennsylvania being shot down and the ground being missiled to indicate a crash, your people skills still seemed to hypnotize the people like a herd of sheep. Ha, ha, hah... You're still the man...Bush man!"

George Bush: "No, you da man!.....Bin Man!"

George Bush and Bin Laden: "Ha, Ha, Ha, Hah......"

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Come on . really. but my wife thinks he's livin under the white house

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oncewascool
Come on . really. but my wife thinks he's livin under the white house

Thats one big basement with all those mountains fitting in there.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
After all it's possible, they have a huge bunker right under the white house. What could be more secure than the underground bunker of the White House? Much more safer than a cavern in Afghanistan...

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Oncewascool,

In Scientology they call these people Suppressives- fascinating information. It goes into characteristics, how to spot them, how they act and talk even, etc. Pick up the handbook to scientology and it'll explain it all- far superior to criminal psychology.

[edit on 25-9-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
More attention needs to be given stories like these and other related links.Loose nukes and old stroage sites in the old soviet block countries are a concern-for everyone.This is where the next source of a terrorist nuke will come from!!!

new topics

top topics

join