It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

contact higher self

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I ask to contact my higher self. I get a few answers. I lately have been shown how I fail and mess up. It is tearing my life apart. Also I can't get my feelings and mind to match my answers even when I find them right and make sense. I would like to get answers through my whole being - spirit, mind, thoughts, feelings and actions. I also have to get my will, desires, likes and wishes to be my higher self. How? Does any body's higher self have an idea?

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by crow2crow
I ask to contact my higher self. I get a few answers. I lately have been shown how I fail and mess up. It is tearing my life apart.

Could you explain yourself a bit more please. People have all different ideas about what a Higher Self actually is. What did you ask your Higher Self and what answers did you receive ?

I found I had to unlearn everything I had been taught before I could live in harmony with my Higher Self. All of the conflicts were due to my expectations of how things ought to be.

Higher Selfs are awesome beings. People are like one hair on their Higher Self's head as far as I'm aware.

Please describe yourself more so I can get a better idea of your situation

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 06:33 AM
link   
It is clear to me yes, throw out everything learned. It does rattle the emotional body where the feelings are one way and the higher sees it better. Is there a way to "higher self" the emotions. I notice anwers feel like a cross between answers and something being created by the answer to the question. I would like to not see it not so as much mental, as knowing, a channel for the higher self, since I feel my mind thinks it is in change, but is only a reciever of information. I want it to be that info. not some of the other stuff the mind gets attached to. I feel there is a lot of good there for me and everyone else-and love and peace. Also I want not to doubt the higher self. The higher self is who I realy am thru all time, beyond this dimention.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Does any body's higher self have an idea?

Read the Bible. The higher "self" you are looking for is Jesus. He desires to live in you so that you can feel complete.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   

It is clear to me yes, throw out everything learned. It does rattle the emotional body where the feelings are one way and the higher sees it better. Is there a way to "higher self" the emotions.

The un-learning is a gradual thing as the older ideas fall to pieces in light of new information being received. Part of the growth is the pain of finding that what we held to be so true is only a relative truth and means little to beings from a greater reality.

Emotions are relative as well. We feel sad when we lose something but if it is replaced with something better then the sadness goes away. We feel emotions relating to this world but the higher self sees this world as just one channel in an entire spectrum of channels. So the higher self is much more aloof and seemingly without emotion for the things we think are so important. They do have emotion for higher things however and when you are shown what those higher things are you will witness the higher self's emotional self and then be able to start harmonizing your own emotions with your higher self's emotions.

Our world covers us in layers of information and we assume an identity which is not actually who we are spiritually, and part of interacting with beings from the greater reality is the peeling away of the layers of information we are encased in, and that includes the layers of emotions we have for our smaller reality. Those emotions are based on things which mean little in light of the greater reality the higher self lives in.

I notice anwers feel like a cross between answers and something being created by the answer to the question.

This is a problem of communications interfacing. You have one idea of how communication should happen and the higher self has another idea. The higher self speaks in 3d, in actual 3d experiences, while we speak with sounds and smaller things. It's like the higher self is a movie director and makes a movie just to get one simple point across. Also it's like speaking in parables. Instead of just saying "No" or "Yes" the higher self will create a whole story to demonstrate its meaning. Humans get all caught up in the 3d demonstrations being given to them and miss the simple message which the 3d demonstration is meant to convey.

So I think maybe you are doing what a lot of people do, including myself, and getting caught up in the 3d creations designed to simply transmit information. We have to step back and look at the overall transmission and see what the basic theme of it is so we can get the information being transmitted and not get caught up in the stage props used to convey that information. Our earth life is also just information being transmitted in 3d form and we can't gather the information clearly until we step back and become detached from all the stage props being used to convey the information.

I would like to not see it not so as much mental, as knowing, a channel for the higher self, since I feel my mind thinks it is in change, but is only a reciever of information. I want it to be that info. not some of the other stuff the mind gets attached to.

well you are an interface between higher things and the earth so you do have a role to play in assimilating the higher knowledge and presenting it in a way which is compatible here. You need not put aside your entire earth persona, because it is valuable as an interface. The difficulties you are going through in adjusting to being in harmony with your higher self are actually your higher self's difficulties also. As you are an extension of the higher self and 'it is you' experiencing the difficulties as well.

I feel there is a lot of good there for me and everyone else-and love and peace. Also I want not to doubt the higher self. The higher self is who I realy am thru all time, beyond this dimention.

Yes I agree

top topics

join