It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Burning objects

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I had a good laugh reading this thread......he does seem a bit schizophrenic......

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by alex1981

Originally posted by Art0_Saar1
I can heat my hands up by thought and even make 666 appear on them but i was wondering if i could burn paper with my hands, has it been done? Im starting to fully understand infinite possibilities but for some reason i know the future is set in stone.

Hey so you claim that you can make the numbers 666 appear on your hands and that you personally know the Anti-Christ well if any part of this was true then when you make numbers appear on your hands why do the numbers 666 appear because the real numbers are 999 !!!! NOT 666

Actually, you're both wrong. It's 616.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Spooky

I actually read somethign similar about the number of the beast, aparently there was a mis-translation from Greek to English and the number whould of been 616.
Cant remember were I read it but its interesting you typed that, do you have any sources ?.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Yep I remember something about that. It was something to do with an old papyrus fragment or something?

Iron Maiden will have to change their song title

Some scholars think it may be code, perhaps for a Roman Emporer but it seems 666 is a later addition, no doubt used either because it supported some lost notion or because translation aint an exact science. This is the sort of thing that makes me wonder about the book of books. You think god would have made sure his ghost writers got it right......

Regarding the OP.
Yet another crackpot claim. Are there any genuine paranormal capabilities on this forum?

The moon is just an Holographic mental projection that I have created since the creation of man last Thursday. All history before that is my construct. There job done, no need to prove it. Next thread

top topics

<< 1   >>

join