It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is just plain dirty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I've been in my sitting in my basement like a mole reading ATS every day for the entire summer. One day in early june my buddy told me to watch a google video called loose change, which I'd never heard of. I knew jack about conspiracies (I thought Oswald shot Kennedy!!!) I thought politics were boring and didn't have a clue what was going on around this planet except for the average propaganda.(I live in Canada). After I watched loose change I was sickened by how some of the pieces fit so perfectly, but most of all, the sudden realization that our own government could pull a cover up on such a massive scale.
I immediately became obsessed with finding the truth and came across this website. This place makes it a lot easier to get a feel of what's B.S and what can hold up under scrutiny. I still am amazed every few days on ATS by some old thread about something that I would consider to be a big occurrance I have never heard about. Whatever I don't want to talk for much longer but keep fightin the good fight

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Welcome Trauma!

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Smokin' BBQ Threads (Important Website-Related Topics).

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Hello!

And yes, there is plenty to read here

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Hi Trauma, welcome to ATS.
Be sure to check out this new video.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
If you liked Loose Cange (a lot of people don't because of some minor details) you'll love teh vid advertised on the home page with the moving .gif.

Also, read this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
it will really open your eyes.

top topics

join