It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Military Sgt goes public

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
SGT Lauro Chavez was a member of the US Military on 9/11 and a witness to the governemtn complicity.

So, I was standing in the SCIF (Secure Compartmented Information Facility), which is basically this underground bunker command post for USCENTCOM, when the first plane hit. We were watching the fly patterns of all the planes on the aerospace grid. This contained not only all commercial flights at the time, but all military flights, and fake enemy planes that were supposedly put on there for the exercise. Many of the planes sent to intercept the fake blips were scrambled from Andrews which is an air defense AFB for the East Coast. They were sent across the US and left very few planes to defend the capital. After the first plane hit the tower we were all in disbelief. After the initial shock was over, our questions were what are the odds this could happen for real, during a training exercise thats covering the same scenario? We were all at wits end. Then to top all of this off, Cheney gave NORAD the order to stand down scrambling jets to intercept. A few moments later tower 2 was hit. Only after the Pentagon was hit, did he give the orders to scramble the jets to intercept the plane bound for the White House.

I'm going to call the number on the page tommorow and see if I can talk to the guy.

Link to whole story: Military Eye Witness

[edit on 24-9-2006 by n1ghtwalker]

(mod edit all CAPS title)

[edit on 25-9-2006 by pantha]

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
There is nothing fishy here, just be a good citizen and take your meds because the Government of the world has us under their wing. Besides even if you could prove wrong doing the media would tear you apart.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Good find, Nightwalker. Don't have time now to read the link, but will later. Let us know how your phone call goes. I have heard that NORAD was told to stand down. I'd be interested to hear more about the stand down order. Keep us posted.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Jesus, if that's legit, then it's testimonial evidence to a few things:

A) There were in fact military exercises of inserting false blips onto RADARs.

B) There were interceptors issued for false blips, possibly as part of the exercise itself.

C) A stand-down order was issued by Cheney (remember the other testimony we already have? "Do the orders still stand, sir?")

And I'll just let this stand on its own:

"After the initial shock was over, our questions were what are the odds this could happen for real, during a training exercise thats covering the same scenario?"

NORAD was carrying out at least four or five war games. We know of specifics on only one of them. Maybe the NRO wasn't the only agency carrying out plane-into-building exercises after all.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
This is "Oh Sh**" evidence for all of us in the Truth Movement. The problem with this and all other evidence is that it will never come to the Mainstream Media. And even if it does they'll ignore it.

**UPDATE**

Send this to everyone you know guys. I'm submitting to all local papers and news agencies. I sent a hit to AP and put a bulletein on MySpace. I want to see this guy on all major news agencies ASAP.

[edit on 25-9-2006 by n1ghtwalker]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Wish I still had my favorites folder of ATS threads, a couple that were on this NORAD issue were discussed. Very good stuff, I linked a few NORAD pages in the past. There was an exercise going on the night before and earlier morning of September 11th, not much has been mentioned about it, for obvious reasons.

Tie that detail in with Operation Northwoods and one can get a picture started. Other facts of course collaborate it, and if yu wait long enough, Bush will admit about half of the things and Rumsfield the other of what we on ATS and related sites conversed about as "conspiracy theory".

The news, they wont tear any one apart, more likely they will go along with it.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Hal Turner?

Are you guys kidding me? Please do some more research, there's plenty of better outlets for news like this to break from, Hal Turner is certainly not one of them.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Jesus, if that's legit, then it's testimonial evidence to a few things:

A) There were in fact military exercises of inserting false blips onto RADARs.

Hi bsbray11, sorry I'm a bit confused!

Are you saying you didn't know this already or that its another confirmation of this?

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   
More confirmation. I'm not aware of NORAD or any other agency admitting to this exercise, but maybe I'm wrong. Northerin Vigilance, I think, is the only one they've both fessed up to and given us information on, but only because we had that info already anyway.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
What about the Vigilant Warrior excerise as described in "Crossing The Rubicon"?

I've linked to this excerpt before in another thread and do so again to clarify that evidence of other wargames including that described by this Sgt has already been documented.

We know multiple Air Force war games were running on the morning of 9/11, as documented extensively in the mainstream press. 16 What Crossing the Rubicon has documented conclusively is that there was a live-fly drill taking place on 9/11 titled Vigilant Warrior. Richard Clarke disclosed the name of this drill on page 4 of his book, but it was Major Don Arias of NORAD who confirmed the definition of the title "Warrior" to Mike Ruppert via email.

Warrior = JCS/HQ NORAD sponsored FTX, or field training exercise (live-fly).

That means that the Vigilant Warrior drill conducted by the Joint Chiefs of Staff involved at least one real commercial aircraft in the skies, intended to simulate exactly the kind of airliner hijack emergency presented on 9/11. Coincidence?

This was further supported by an April 18 2004 USA Today article titled, "NORAD had drills of jets as weapons." The report cited NORAD officials who confirmed live-fly drills were conducted using hijacked airliners originating from the continental United States used as weapons crashing into targets including the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. The specific drill USA Today referred to was "planned in July [2001] and conducted later" - likely on 9/11 itself. 18

Source

[edit on 25-9-2006 by uknumpty]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I know, and am surprised that people haven't dropped the issue of explosions in the buildings, and whether or not a flying fish hit the pentagon...

With the admittal of Cheney holding back interceptors, and the acknowledged NORAD drills, and then the open admission that the german government had prewarned us about this attack... (which was also for both sept 10 & 11th, the dates of the drills)

this is all we needed to make a treason charge stick against Cheney, and perhaps the rest of the rats... so why isn't it already investigated...

well, because we have this little question of whether explosives brought down the WTC, and whether a missle or a plane hit the pentagon...

Oh, yeah... and whether the last plane was shot down or not...

None of those issues are smoking guns, they are more distraction... and irrelevant either way.

but NORAD drills, and GERMAN WARNING, coinciding, and then Cheney being busted holding the planes back until the 'sacrificable" targets were already attacked...

That is the fat lady singing folks... how come you cant here her?

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I am hesitant tp believe this guy, he is probably some more controlled opposition.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I called the phone number today and all I got was a lousy VM. Alex Jones has reported the article but does not say it is for sure yet. Hopefully the guy will come forward with proof. Maybe show up on Ales Jone's Show.

**UPDATE**

Ok, so I guess Alex Jones had Mr. Chavez on his show today and he checks out. So he is real. Now what?

[edit on 25-9-2006 by n1ghtwalker]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Now what, those who take everything with a grain of salt, need to learn to put more faith in those who KNOW! Just because those of you dont know dont mean it aint so. Some would beleive more in UFOs than this real stuff...

I didnt know about, there for it must not be true...what ever.
By the way, there are more reputable places than Alex Jones, but hey, what ever floats you alls boat.

[edit on 25-9-2006 by ADVISOR]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I agree totally that Alex Jones show isn't the best place this guy can go but its a start. I hope that we see him on CNN, Fox, or MSNBC very soon.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Ok lets just say all of this is true. Now we know that Cheney issued a stand down, ok lets go with that but the question remains where were the saviors of the world our iron clad Democrats who all hate Cheney with a passion. Where were they then and where are they now? Granted Fox news is total Republican but most others are Liberal Democrats so are they all involved in the greatest coverup of all time? How ironic is it when we look at things like this and forget about the family ties between guys like Bush and Kerry and somehow we still think we have a 2 party system.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Never post anything here sourcing Hal Turner, he is a white supremist!

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by aelphaeis_mangarae
Never post anything here sourcing Hal Turner, he is a white supremist!

Does this make you feel better?

9/11 Blogger -- Not Hal Turner

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
www.linkedin.com...

There is a link to his profile.. you'll need a yahoo account to access it.

top topics

join