It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello I am new!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Hello. I am new and I have joined because I got an email from a Yahoo! group that I am a member of. I want to show you the email. I was just going to say hello, but it said that the message was too short. So I will provide this interesting email

My name is Yarachi. Time is short, so I must convey to you the information that I have through this old portal in the best way I can. I will try to explain something which you'll find difficult to swallow. So I urge you to try not to analyze this information, but please just take this warning. This message is not a hoax. It is real, as you will soon come to realize through unfortunate events. My wish is that you forward this message as much as you can, as I am unable to do it myself.

Today is 20.04.2014. What you know as the Internet has evolved to a point where it can communicate electronically into the future, as well as into the past. As I type, I am facing a countdown. In two days, four hours and twenty minutes, the Internet (which has been renamed the "HHH" -- Whorld Whide Wheb) may cease to exist. I cannot tell you why, but what is important is that this cannot happen. I have been provided evidence (even by myself) sent from 22.04.2014, but I did not explain in great detail. The message was short and vague. Maybe that was for a good reason. The only way we have any chance of stopping this is by sending this message back to you. If we provide too much information, our futures (and yours) may be in even greater jeopardy.

Once the Internet stops functioning, every city on earth will shut down. There will be no power, no crops, no food and no hope. I am an American, taking a risk by sending this message from a Geneva outpost portal. I was one of the few that were allowed to travel to Europe three years ago when America was cut off (shut down).

Tomorrow may be my last day on earth. I need to provide you with some historic facts so that you might take this message seriously; and hopefully prevent the world from being thrust back into the stone ages. Please accept these historical facts:

1). Feb 2007: Two hurricane's will join together and form a megastorm. One storm will come from the Caribbean and the other will return from the north Atlantic. These two storms will be sucked together by an intensely electrified system heading west, which will cause electrical storms across the U.S. This storm will make hurricane Katrina look like a spring picnic.

2). August 2007: An earthquake will destroy the west coast of the U.S.A. -- A 100 Ft tidal wave will flatten everything in its path for 100 miles inland. Shockwaves and tremors have continued to worsen; even to this day.

3). January 2011: USA blames Russia, China and the non-aligned for a series of underwater atomic explosion in the North Pacific. This escalates into all out war; U.S.A. is shut down, but remains partially powered (unplugged) by several relatively new oil and gas operations, which it uses in an attempt to reinitiate its old power-grid.

Once these things happen, you will know that this message is not a hoax.

Warning

CERN's particle accelerator is the engine behind IITTP (Internet Information Time Transfer Protocol). The first IITTP transmission is sent from 12:05 10.03.2010 to 12:04 10.03.2010 -- Soon afterwards the world becomes a total mess. I don't have the words to describe what as happened, nor do I really understand. Maybe the best word is confusion. Everything has become confused. Reality is like a dream -- surreal. This can be prevented if: you, the users of the Internet refuse to install a device which will be marketed as the "ITP Mouse" or the "ITPM". You can recognize this technology by the following factors:

It works for specific users only, by reading palm prints and flesh structure and the first model is called "MasterMouse", manufactured by "Applied Digital" in cooperation with Microsoft.

====

Hmm.. now it says the message is too long. Cont..

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
It can read CIO-V chips and magnetic strips. CIO-V chips are inserted into the palm.

The U.N. will insist that this device be used by government agencies around the world as of Nov 2007 after a unanimous vote that all Internet users must be numbered and accounted for due to growing cyber-terrorism.

This device is an imperative key for the successful implementation of IITTP.

Do NOT purchase or agree to use this device!

I guess the fact that I am sending this message means that my attempt to inform you was unsuccessful. But then again, maybe that is why I sent the message to myself. I hope that the apparent rush I will be in this time in just over 50 hours from now means that I was successful. Time will tell. However, the message contained a P.S. -- and I will leave it with you in just the same way that I left it with myself, because I really don't know what it means.

Yarachi

P.S. Don't put of for tomorrow what you can do today.

===

So, what do you think of this email?

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Welcome m1star76!

Well, that email is interesting. I don't know if you know of the John Titor hoax some while back in which an individual got a lot of attention claiming to be a time traveller. Personally, I think that massive hurricanes in February 2007 would be a very unlikely thing to happen because that is well beyond hurricane season and the waters of both the Atlantic and the Caribbean are likely to be much to cold to sustain cyclonic activity.

I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Here are some tips to help your navigation of ATS while we all wait for the world to become a much more complicated place.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Smokin' BBQ Threads (Important Website-Related Topics).

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

[edit on 2006/9/25 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Hiya well welcome to this wonderfull site.

seems like a prolific post on your first one I am sure you will feel at home here.

Do you have anything to back up what you have said concerning the closure of the NEt, it is best in this community to provide sources and proof, as we are trying to Deny Ignorance and not promote it.

I look forward to your posts and wellcome again.

Kind regards

Elf

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Hi.
I'm also new but sadly don't have anything quite like that to post. Never mind, maybe one day.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Welcome to the family blama

Semper

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your long stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Interesting email you recieved. What yahoo group did that originate from?

There are many facinating topics to pursue here on ATS.

Welcome aboard and there are many tutorials to help you navigate and become saavy!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Well, this guy was obviously full of it -- lol

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Hello. I hope you like your staying here.
A little piece of advice.
Always double check always the source of all these claims.
Peace.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

This sounds very familiar.

top topics

join