It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ra symbol=UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Does anyone know anything about these?...

i86.photobucket.com...

i86.photobucket.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
those look very interesting. do you have any more info on them like where they came from or how old they are?

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The second one looks sort of like the long white object in the mexican UFO confrence vid..I say sort of because of the eye...but maybe the eye is is saying something..

So many questions, so little time

[edit on 24-9-2006 by mish]

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
All I know is what the site says, the stela is from a private collection and the theory is that this is an example of early versions of the symbol for "the watchers",...then scribes effected some creative evolution of the symbol over time...

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
the second photo looks like its trying to explain what the first image is. how they would get an eye out of that is beyond me

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by coastlinekid
All I know is what the site says

What site?

(Does this count as one liner? Now it doesn't
)

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
the site was www.counterevidence.com ... it lasted for about a year, it has its own controversy in that it came out of nowhere with a collection of very convincing photos and videos, $19.95 gave you access to the stuff, of which I downloaded as much as I could at the time(2001), anyway, since then I havent seen 90% of it anywhere on the internet. To me that lends it some creditibility...here is something else... supposedly in the
smithsonian collection (not on display of course,) Thomas O'Sullivan, civil war photographer, 1865 the Smithsonian archive people say it is just a smudge, but I find it interesting that the people in the photo are all staring at the smudge...

i86.photobucket.com...

[edit on 24-9-2006 by coastlinekid]

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
here is the closeup...

i86.photobucket.com...

[edit on 24-9-2006 by coastlinekid]

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Google Eye of Horus there is a massive amount of info as with Osiris.

I got the the Right eye of Horus tattooed on my left arm many years ago in a "instinctial" moment.

As anything interpretation is king and it really could be anything.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by coastlinekid
the site was www.counterevidence.com ... it lasted for about a year, it has its own controversy in that it came out of nowhere with a collection of very convincing photos and videos, $19.95 gave you access to the stuff, of which I downloaded as much as I could at the time(2001), anyway, since then I havent seen 90% of it anywhere on the internet. To me that lends it some creditibility...

To me that looks like they made enough money to disappear and appear after with a different name, and the fact that you do not find on the internet what they had on that site means absolutely nothing, they could have made that stuff up.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I like the Smithsonian photograph, kinf of like the original War of The Worlds image, is it genuine do you think?, the reason I ask is that I have never seen this before anywhere..

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
coastlinekid,

Can you share some of what you downloaded for review?

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
That eye is the same as what David Icke explained about the Illuminati, the all seeing eye/eyes, it's the same eye that is on the top of the piramide on our dollar bill.
David icke would explain it better but the eye is the all seeing eye in the New World Order (NWO).

top topics

join