It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connection or Coincidence...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I hesitate opening this thread, save that the similarity between an object in a documentary of sorts released this year (May 2006, I think...) regarding Mexican ufo sightings, and a photo taken by Phobos 2 of the Mars surface before it disappeared in March of 1989 really took me aback.

I have uploaded a picture of an image that Phobos 2 snapped on the Mars surface in 1989. The image is enlarged by the site owner and a symbol seems drawn on a large rock. I was watching this Mexican footage and sat up when I noticed a very striking similarity between the objects.

Here is a link to my picture, which shows a freeze frame of the Mexican documentary, and the Mars rock photo side by side.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

You can watch the Mexican ufo documentary/lecture at the following link. It will take your breath away. Unbelievable footage.

video.google.ca...

The mystery around the Phobos 2 satellite disappearance and the images it captured during its short three months around Mars in 1989 are very intriguing. A link to that particular site below.

www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

I would love to get anyone's take on these objects - is there anything to this? And any further info on these strange worm-like beings/craft couldn't hurt either...

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This is definetly an interesting find. However, and maybe this is because I am not as knowledgeable about UFOs as I am about other things, I have never heard of those symbols on the rocks on mars before. Have other people heard about this?

I really feel that before as a community we actively pursue this, we need to verify the authenticity of the Mars landers photos - not only because I have never seen these before, but also because the symbol on the rock looks like it was added by a computer, and the site that the image is on isnt exactly non biased.

Anyway though, a great find, I hope that this pans out.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
That was my thought. I will do some more research into the Phobos probes, but if anyone can beat me to it here I invite them to...

I have another photo. This one is a screen cap from the same Mexican footage matched with a screen cap of NASA near earth orb footage. These look like the same orbs...and these videos both look authentic...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a link to the Mexican video (screencap from 42:44):
video.google.ca...

Here is a link to the NASA orb video:
video.google.com...

I will look into the Phobos probes...

new topics

join