It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Entity (Unidentified Object) Photographed Within The Solar Plasma!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I really didn't know where to post this. But this phenomena being of an unidentifiable nature, I thought I'd post it in this section.

Take a look at the photographs. Looks like some immense circular object exiting from the sun's plasma!! And whatever it is, must be HUGE!! Click on the link below for an animation to get a better idea of the object exiting from the sun. (Lower left bottom of the first photograph). The second photograph is an enlargement of the circular object.

Any ideas as to what the heck is going on? As for me, I think it's a freak natural phenomena.

But if it was a natural phenomenon, its dimensions must be huge - many times bigger than the Earth!! So where did it go?? (Notice the centre of the disc. Seems to be a solid piece of material ejected from the sun).

Lasco

[exposure 26.1 sec
with orange filter
29 Sep 2000, 16:06 hrs]

Courtesy Rense.com

Here...

[edit on 24-9-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Is this our sun or a different star from afar? If it's ours, I'm freaked out than because, that is very out of the ordinary. It shouldn't make any diffference if it's our sun or a different one, I'd just react differently if it were millions of lightyears away.. I can't think of any unique theories as to what that is but that it could be a ripple or tear into our dimension from another as using the sun as a point of origin. Definetly extraterrestrial or a natural universal freak phenomena.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Whats really interesting is how it retains its shape in each of the different frames.

Creepy, but its got me interested.
(As much as the Saturn stuff too)

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I don't know what that thing could be, after all, I do not even know what type of information is gathered by the camera that took those pictures.

One thing I did noticed was the date, those photos will be precissely 6 years old next weak.

Another thing is that the link to a "LARGER ANIMATION" points to "file:/C:/ORBIT/9-29c2anon.gif"

Didn't anybody noticed a broken during these 6 years?

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
finally, after searching SOHO and LASCO sites forever, here's a link to the original movie...

lasco-www.nrl.navy.mil...

you can see a spherical object fly away from the sun...

this is another from the same day, seems they may have censored something here, a green box appears in one of the frames... this movie was posted almost 10 months after the other one...

more images and movies...

[edit on 24 9Sep 06 by m3rlz]

[edit on 24 9Sep 06 by m3rlz]

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Darn! I tried all but couldn't get through! Any other link?

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Church Lady sez, "Hmmm, I don't know perhaps it's....SA-TIN?!?"
He is the "dark" one.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Darn! I tried all but couldn't get through! Any other link?

for the videos - right-click, save target as... just checked 'em, seemed to work... the index page seemed to lag a bit, but loaded as well... i can upload them to google or something if you still can't get them to work...

top topics

join