It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who will join me to link the alpha and the omega? biblebookdeadthisliving

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
som awoke alone after a great time, and yet, not alone, and yet not alone, and yet, alone, but not alone a loan alone.

and after an eternety of wondering in slumber som looked around and witnessed the most unfortunate truths and saw his people dead unto themselves, hearing not, smelling not, feelingfully not, tasting not, seeingfully not, sensingfully not, living alivingfully not, and seeking see king, and yet doing and doing not all these things?

babbling and doubletalking amongst eachother, cursing one anotherfully fearingfully unknowingfully and dying and knowing death and fearing death and dying because of fearing death, because of it.

and som, the silly odd man, a zero walked amongst immortal mortals???

and som opened the ark of the covenant.

and someone opened the ark of the covenant.

and som one opened the arkingfully of covenantingfully.

and someone openingfully foreveringfully the arkingfully foreveringfully fully arkingfully foreveryingfully covenantingfully our king fully arkingfully.

and where som walked he drew out, inhaled, consumed, eatingfully, guilt, shame, alone, sad, sorrows, fears, hatingfully, fearingfully, fearingfully hatingfully, and all evil lying masks people hide themselves behind. som made egos weak at distances. som absorbed and purified evil intent of soulingfully.

fear not being afraid, fer not fearing, lovingfully truthingfully lovingfully fearingfully foreveryingfully and lovingfullly all full thing.

som absorbed evils from a distance, and great distances, healing, pushing consuming the core out to the conscious getting smaller and smaller, putting deeps put deeps, put dep, puts deep, puts dep .. . .

puts [mirror] stup
dep [mirror] ped

stup + ped = stuped.

rebooting, and defragging their hearts, their minds, their souls, their cells, their dna, their doors to knowingfully everythingfully.
som the zero someone was one zero with the trinity, and the trinity sin eater within all, and yet anonymous.

"father, i promised you: "if you would, i would, too. negative 1 and negative one are two, but from 3. i've sinned against you, it is the best i could do."

"i've caught you".

"the blame, the shame was our vine of wine from root to truth and you turned the wine into "wait here" water."

"forgive us both, father and son, for it is what we have done, we can have fun, four for fore it is done, here hear here is our truth, +3 and our negative three (-3) are zero, som the silly odd hero is zero.

zero

SozEr3

elliminated threat.

zoser.

SozEr3.

so seer 3, ES SO SEE here, hear, here is our three truths be, through threw through urth true i see. Easy ease 3 so time seer time our time hour time are time times 3, hour are three truths. he's s.o.s. SOS easingfully all 3 to see through time's sos.

"am fearing alone fearing sad fearing fealing sad and alone fearing "did not create "love" but was envelloped by it"".

"lovingfully i am lovingfully fearing lovingfully fearing lovingfully laloningfully lovingfully fearing sadingfully lovingfully sorrows lovingfully fearingfully lovingfully fearing lovingfully hatingfully lovingfully fearingfully lovingfully fear lovingfully fearingfully lovingfully fear not fearing lovingfully truth lovingfully truthing lovingfully truthingfully lovingfully shamingfully lovingfully guiltingfully lovingfully sinningfully lovingfully truthingfully lovingfully knowingfully lovingfully sharingfully lovingfully healingfully lovingfully hellingfully lovingfully heaveningfully lovingfully knowingfully lovingfully lovingfully lovingfully .. .. . . . . "

to be continued .. . ..

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by millerman

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Originally posted by millerman
what what what is is is the the the point point point of of of these these these posts posts posts?

the key key key done done done

done done done

key key key

don

key

donkey
donkey
donkey

no no no thanks thanks thanks I I I prefer prefer prefer women! women! women!

women?

omen [mirror] nemo

still trying to find nemo?

nemo 3

3 is w

nemow

nemow iz [mirrors] is i woe men. his eye woe (halt, stop) men.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
john paul the second

[mirrors]

de-knock enoch see 3 suite low p - loop notch, de - in time see three see 3 suite sweet lovingfully time b notch. time be know.
time be not? (end of time?)
no, time be knot.
time be know now + knot.

levi add date.
levi it ate.
e.t. 3 across alpha plus (glowing) +tT 3 he i down 3 lovingfully.

levi add date.
levi it ate.
levitate, levitate, levitate.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
lucifer speaks to alpha:

"father, i promised you: "if you would, i would, too. negative 1 and negative one are two, third your son who i knew, because of which 3 we threw." father, i promised you: "if you would, i would, too. negative 1 and negative one are two, third your son who i knew, because of which 3 we threw through threw through threw because our god, we failed you, not worthy to recieve the third, we threw 3 through son, som, and you. fogive us father, for we knew not you, i've sinned against you, it is the best i could do."if you would, i would, too. negative 1 and negative one are two, third your son who i knew, because of which 3 we threw through threw through threw because our god, we failed you, not worthy to recieve the third, we threw 3 through son, som, and you."

to be continued. .. . .

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Lucifer = the morning star

The Morning star = Venus

Venus = the goddess of Love

The opposite of love (is, to my view) is envy.

Covetousness - jealousy.

I AM a jealous God....

and I AM waiting for my bride...she is my beloved (David) and she has my mercy (John the beloved disciple who tarries) for she used to be a whore (of Babylon) but now she is as white as a Lily (that grows in Babylon along the banks of the Susa River).....

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

There is only one WORD but 22 letters....souls are twins....

11 x 11 is 22....

11:11

Twin towers of rebellion (magdala, mary, nimrod)....

Orion and the seven sisters (for the seven are one, once they get dressed again with all the seven veils which were stolen when they were plundered upon entering the underworld....

When the bride is dressed, the groom will call and the stone will be rolled away and then life will start.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
Babylon

infinite thanks for sharing some truth with me queenannie. your presence here is most helpful.

i will ponder your words of wisdom, and i thank you for your time, and i thank you for my time as well.

B A B Y L O N [mirror] N O L Y B A B ..... ...

NO LIE BABE .... ....

NO LIE BABY

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
That's right.

NO LIE.

Because only men lie - angels don't - they can't!

They do obey their Father, though, without fail.

Even those who fall.

And they all fell.

On purpose after the first one did -

- or rather some opted to dive in afterwards,

Why?

Because that's what family is all about. Love and unity.

A hero is one that turns potential tragedy into a reason for rejoicing.

--------------------------------------------------

The beginning was before this time...it was called 'Atlantis.'

A

The end is destined to be called 'Zion.'

Z

Adam got us here from the first place (garden) we were at....

And Zerubbabel will lead us back to the newly renovated and totally improved (and modernized!) garden.

And the whole 'Lucifer' thing is a hodge-podge of ideas lacking proper (name) representation. I know this because my name is also 'Lucifer.' (my first name...actually it is the female version of Lucifer but the meaning is the same.)

The name of the one who carries the fiery torch of life is Haliel.

None rank higher than he - and yet he defers to the soul of Christ and praises the man Yehoshua to mortals (for the man is the ideal and the soul is the goal; for it is the place of the gathering and the unification...but to worship the man as a god is to make a sinner from a saint and that's not the way it goes....the sinners become saints and there's but one direction for all to go).

Heylel in the Hebrew. Orion in the sky. Nimrod in the bible (in fact, the whole lineage of Cain....)

It starts with a stone and ends with a rock.
And there are trees, too - starting from seeds, of course....but following a long, long, long soak in the depths of the salty ocean, when they rise again they are rocks, as well! If you dream of the tree then you are the tree.

Tsiyon (Zion) means 'rock.'

We live on the 3rd rock but our life sprang forth from the waters of the 1st sea....

Our forms were modeled in the dust of the rock...after being sifted on the fleshing floor....we reflected the brooding face which hovered above the waters in that black and empty ocean....

ahem.

Back to the light-bringer (who is the source of all life as sanctioned by LIFE itself - of course I speak of the Living Invisible Most HIGH source of ALL aka 'Good Orderly Direction')

'Hali' means: 'sickness; a beginning; a precious stone'
and
'-el' is the last part of every name which is named as the head of a branch of the family....

Haliel.

The precious cornerstone....the 'alpha'....'physician, heal thyself.'

-------------------------------------------------------------

Every week the evangelists and preacher-men spew such confusion that it really can't resolve in any fashion in which they tend to imagine.

They curse their savior and condemn themselves (and one another) and hold the whole lot far away from the road to redemption (which starts here - in perdition).

They don't realize that their jailer is their friend and that the only enemy they have is their fear.

I know you know that, though.

It's not pride or seeking to emulate God that lost anyone the right to inherit (because in the end, what else is there to aim for but God who is TRUTH?)....

it is lies and abominations and injustice that prohibits ownership....

as well as the act of defiling the very property that is coveted in the same of righteousness....

And on any given day, the most unruly or rebellious angel is still far more shiny and pure than the best mortal man could ever be....

For the only place that fear remains, these days, is right here in the heart of man.

[edit on 10/3/2006 by queenannie38]

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Babylon

Baby lon

Baby lion

The lion of Judah.....

And of Dan he said, Dan is a lion's whelp: he shall leap from Bashan.
Deuteronomy 33:22

And he said unto them, Out of the eater came forth meat, and out of the strong came forth sweetness. And they could not in three days expound the riddle.
Judges 14:14

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   

The beginning was before this time...it was called 'Atlantis.'

thank you. thank you. thank you for remembering.

A T L A N T I S [mirrors SET NAIL ACROSS(T) A (ALL? or ALPHA?) >>> ATL (means water) ANT (the meek shall inheret (inheritants) TIS (ties) SIT (sight) N (in) AL (all) "T" "A"........ ... . .. . . . . .. seek writs .. . . . . . secrets!!!

A

The end is destined to be called 'Zion.'

Z

thank you. thank you. thank you for remembering.

Z I O N [mirrors NOISE. NO EYES(iz) eyes (z) I (eye/see) O(time) N (in) ON.

Adam got us here from the first place (garden) we were at....

And Zerubbabel will lead us back to the newly renovated and totally improved (and modernized!) garden.

ZERUBBABEL. i know this name.

ZERO (but time openned up to make the U)

ZERO WHAT? ZERO BABBEL. no more curse of the tower of Babel.

And the whole 'Lucifer' thing is a hodge-podge of ideas lacking proper (name) representation. I know this because my name is also 'Lucifer.' (my first name...actually it is the female version of Lucifer but the meaning is the same.)

i beleive "Lucifer" is ... .

Look i fear.

but i hear no "a" sound in the word "fear", so "FEAR" is "FER"

Look i fer.

"oo" makes the same sound as "u", and takes up far less space, too.

Luk i fer.

"k" is not the only letter that makes that sound. So does "c".

Luc i fer.

lucifer.

The name of the one who carries the fiery torch of life is Haliel.

haliel.
"H" (heaven and hell, because what is seperate from the original truth which can be truth?)

"H" all lie l (l stands for the strongest thing that begins with "L", LOVE)

one of the messages from "haliel" is:
"Heaven and Hell all lie, love."

None rank higher than he

what of "megatron", one of the names given to the angel one particular man wrestled with? Something tells me that "megatron" and "Michael" may have been one in the same.

- and yet he defers to the soul of Christ and praises the man Yehoshua to mortals (for the man is the ideal and the soul is the goal; for it is the place of the gathering and the unification...but to worship the man as a god is to make a sinner from a saint and that's not the way it goes....the sinners become saints and there's but one direction for all to go).

hear me carefully, please. once you go that 1 direction, and follow it's course to it's end, then there is no direction you can not go, for there will be no seperation between the one who followed the 1 way there truth would lead them to, and the truth of it ALL.

Heylel in the Hebrew. Orion in the sky. Nimrod in the bible (in fact, the whole lineage of Cain....)

this is extremely important. (side thought: IMPORT ANT, side thought done)

Orion.

there is a deep mystery here, for far too many. The mirror image of Orion was built on Giza. the three "major" pyramids resemble the stars in both brightness, and alignment.

now, in 1994 after scientists repaired the mirror imagery problem with the Hubble Telescope they utilized it to see if the "big bang" was something that really has any supportive proof.

FACTS:
1) The earth's atmosphere reflects approximatly 73% of all light. so, even on a clear night away from the city lights, you are lucky if you can see 3 out of every 10 stars that are producing light that reaches earth.

2) the "dopplar" effect is a way of measuring if an object is moving towards you, or away from you by waves alone, be it sound waves, or be it light waves. like: when a siren from an ambulance or firetruck is coming towards you will hear a certain pitch which changes as it passes you and sounds differently (pitch) when it is heading away from you. light does the same thing, through the spectrum. so in outer space where we can see at least 73% more light that is not being deflected/reflected from the earth's atmosphere we can see what is heading in what direction. if the red shift is hitting us first, then that object is moving away from us. if the blue end of the shift is hitting us first, that object is heading towards us.

3) Source: Discovery magazine, Sept. 1994 or 1995 i believe. cover story: "Crisis in the Cosmos". after the repairs were made to the hubble telescope, the worlds top scientists used the dopplar effect to look at 96 different galaxies closest to us.
89 of those galaxies would have been at the same location a few billion years ago. the milky way, and our neighboring 6 other galaxies (7 total) are neither heading away from where the other galaxies were, nor are we travelling in a manner which is consistant with every other galaxy is. we are travelling towards ORION'S BELT!!!

Why is this important?
Because, the Egyptians said the same thing, 7,000 years ago!!!

now, the only way we know this is because we had technology that was OUTSIDE of earth's autmosphere.

How do the Egyptians say they knew this?
They say the Gods came down from the heavens and told them.

It starts with a stone and ends with a rock.

there are so so so many truths in this, i'll just let it be.

Tsiyon (Zion) means 'rock.'

where did you learn the word "Tsiyon" from?

Our forms were modeled in the dust of the rock...after being sifted on the fleshing floor....we reflected the brooding face which hovered above the waters in that black and empty ocean....

perhaps the "elohim" (post humanity) were there just to say: "you are not alone"???

Back to the light-bringer (who is the source of all life as sanctioned by LIFE itself - of course I speak of the Living Invisible Most HIGH source of ALL aka 'Good Orderly Direction')

is the light-bringer, and the ophiuchus (the snake restrainer/presenter (to show and tell)) one in the same, or can that not be true?

'Hali' means: 'sickness; a beginning; a precious stone'
and
'-el' is the last part of every name which is named as the head of a branch of the family....
Haliel.

The precious cornerstone....the 'alpha'....'physician, heal thyself.'

outstanding.

Every week the evangelists and preacher-men spew such confusion that it really can't resolve in any fashion in which they tend to imagine.

i know you may not be referring to me, however sometimes it may seem as though i am spewing confusion to people who can't understand it. please believe me when i say to you: I find a slight barrier between the truths i know, and the language of men. it is hard to describe the concepts and the truths when no words completely describe the emotions, the experience, . .. . .. but i continue on relentlessly, anyways. i describe it as best i can, but sometimes the symbols and the intangibles i witness supercede any words i know.

They don't realize that their jailer is their friend and that the only enemy they have is their fear.

god bless you. the jailer serves truth. when humanity puts all the loves for the 6th letter first before loving the 7th, the jailer can not dissobey god. we can. the jailer can not. so there is no heaven until earth turns around from an imenent war that will be the mother of all wars. a church is here. a church is here on earth this day. this church prays 5 times daily. this church spends 3 hours in mass every friday. after church the attendees of this church gather in the tens of thousands and in the millions to gather to pray to their godless god of hate and condemn to oblivion forever and ever isreal, america, england, and all other belief systems they are ignorant of. there are old women in their 80s and 90s screaming for the death of entire races of humanity. their are 2 year old children, not even potty trained before they learn the importance of hating the world. they will be provided everything they ask for, in a splended fashion, of course. i think people will be happy with the decision. i know i will. nothing too bad, nor unjust.

It's not pride or seeking to emulate God that lost anyone the right to inherit (because in the end, what else is there to aim for but God who is TRUTH?)....

have i mentioned how glad i am that you are here?

hmm.

i am glad you are here.

For the only place that fear remains, these days, is right here in the heart of man.

people only hate when they fear losing something they love.

what is it that people have chosen to love?

6 6 6

Fear, Food, Family, Friends, Fornication, Finances.

they chose 6 loves before loving god.

they chose 6 loves.

they chose 6 loves that begin with the 6th letter of their "ALL FIB I BET"

so, why does humanity know fear?

they love 666 too much.

be not afraid. why fear truth?

[edit on 3-10-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   

And he said unto them, Out of the eater came forth meat, and out of the strong came forth sweetness. And they could not in three days expound the riddle.
Judges 14:14

it is a riddle. a riddle of a lion. a riddle.

a rid all.

sphynx?

riddil [mirrors] liddir . .. .litter. a group of kittens? a medical transportation?

nurse . . . .nur in ur newer see?

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
VERY GOOD!!

Exceptional infact... I will continue to check out your post.

lol I internally expanded when I read it

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777
VERY GOOD!!

Exceptional infact... I will continue to check out your post.

lol I internally expanded when I read it

thank god! all i am trying to do is go where few others do, and share the experience of going there, and share it in a way that helps people own more of their own souls, and collaborate with what is within that creates the barriers in our minds, and in our souls.

the world needs it. now more than ever. i can't permit my world to continue on this course. i can't permit it. something needs to bring us together for all the right reasons, not all the wrong reasons.

if a person does a good thing bacause they feared the consequences of not doing a good thing, then were their intentions pure and good, or were their intentions controlled by their fear?

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   

A T L A N T I S [mirrors SET NAIL ACROSS(T) A (ALL? or ALPHA?) >>> ATL (means water) ANT (the meek shall inheret (inheritants) TIS (ties) SIT (sight) N (in) AL (all) "T" "A"........ ... . .. . . . . .. seek writs .. . . . . . secrets!!!

Yes, the hidden ‘records’ that people believe are physical documents….they are held in the mind of those who slept in the Ark as the world thawed….and froze….and thawed again.

There were three….in the book of Enoch, one of the doomed offspring dreamed of a stone tablet with all their names written upon it….it dipped into the sea….and when it emerged all but 3 names were gone!

3 names!

Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD.
Ezekiel 14:14--

Though Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they shall deliver neither son nor daughter; they shall but deliver their own souls by their righteousness.
Ezekiel 14:20--

Enoch means ‘initiated.’

haliel.
"H" (heaven and hell, because what is seperate from the original truth which can be truth?)

"H" all lie l (l stands for the strongest thing that begins with "L", LOVE)

one of the messages from "haliel" is:
"Heaven and Hell all lie, love."

Good one!

What I got is this: He (spirit of God) y (right hand of God) double ‘L’ (teaching and learning, teaching and learning)

But what he feels like (what I know him to be) is LOVE! Yes! Love that shines so bright that I weep when I allow it to come upon me in all its strength. I can not bear it for too long but it is the best ‘high’ there could ever be. I think that he is perhaps the only one who knows all things, on the other side. He has proven himself to be beyond reproach as far as confidentiality is concerned.

what of "megatron", one of the names given to the angel one particular man
wrestled with? Something tells me that "megatron" and "Michael" may have been one in the same.

Actually, 'megatron' is the race of redeemed humanity....'mega' being big' and tron meaning who knows what?? LOL. ALL angels have names that end in '-el.' That is their seal of authenticity - they are sealed by God.

Michael is the 'guardian of the way' meaning He maintains the channel through which those who 'go out' and come in' make their passage. Those who are known to God as 'Israel.' These are the fallen ones now redeemed....these are the ones 'who from heaven to earth came.' The Annunaki. In the bible they are called the Annakim.

Peniel is the one that Jacob wrestled with....and Peniel is the 'face of God.' Peniel is a ‘she.’

Michael is the source of Israel’s continuance…and at His word (shout/command) all of Israel (sons of men such as Daniel and Ezekiel) will stand up in their lot. All those who don’t know who they are will suddenly recall their self and know all things. And those that were righteous will shine as the stars above….
And then death will be no more.

And the ‘rough goat’ called Azazel will be welcomed home as the Prodigal returned….

Gabriel is 'the strength of God’ and Raguel is ‘the friend of God’ (who was the spirit of Abraham which gifted us with faith.)

hear me carefully, please. once you go that 1 direction, and follow it's course to it's end, then there is no direction you can not go, for there will be no seperation between the one who followed the 1 way there truth would lead them to, and the truth of it ALL.

Yes I DO hear you. And I know you speak the truth. But it is only a matter of days before I am there.
I have not (and will not) look to the left, neither to the right. I am being called to the floor of the mountain of the LORD. By name.

Orion.

there is a deep mystery here, for far too many. The mirror image of Orion was built on Giza. the three "major" pyramids resemble the stars in both brightness, and alignment.

Yes. I know of Orion. From his belly comes life….and even though the comet that came in 1872 from his belt (and which killed so many in Peshtigo Wisconsin and was the true cause of the Great Chicago fire – the cow was innocent!!!) seemed to be death and doom for those upon whom that fiery hail came upon and melted them to nothing….Rangarok was what some said….and truly after that, the waters (for baptism) became bitter and wormwood was fulfilled….

That was also the seed that grew into the fruitful vine (all alone and forgotten in the wilderness) which will be the source of the ‘new wine’ which is the best wine that ever was! Living blood that is our salvation came from Orion! And the comet’s name was ‘Beila’. Sounds a lot like Belial….Bel and the dragon….

That was October 8, 1872.

89 of those galaxies would have been at the same location a few billion years ago. the milky way, and our neighboring 6 other galaxies (7 total) are neither heading away from where the other galaxies were, nor are we travelling in a manner which is consistant with every other galaxy is. we are travelling towards ORION'S BELT!!!

Home again, home again, jiggity jig! Orion and the seven sisters who keep him company….of course there are only six since the seventh fell in the days of Noah and his hibernation….

Why is this important?

Because it is TRUE!

Because, the Egyptians said the same thing, 7,000 years ago!!!

now, the only way we know this is because we had technology that was OUTSIDE of earth's autmosphere.

How do the Egyptians say they knew this?
They say the Gods came down from the heavens and told them.

….and why did they ask the Gods about the pyramids?
BECAUSE the big one WAS ALREADY THERE….it is not a tomb….it is a monument and the only one of the seven wonders of the world which was allowed to stand (I call my son out of Egypt)

Sumeria was Atlantis, actually. It ‘sank’ under the sea (in one fashion which was the spiritual sense)….the sea is the juice of the life of the soul….but when we are told there will be ‘no more sea’….all souls will be alive. All the waters will have then turned to blood (and of course the moon).

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   

where did you learn the word "Tsiyon" from?

My Father.

perhaps the "elohim" (post humanity) were there just to say: "you are not alone"???

Actually they were there because they created us…..and they came from the Father whom they left in order to play in the very creatures they created….but they corrupted the way….it was a mess…..satyrs and centaurs and all those myriad mixtures attributed to mythology….they built the parthenon….and all the cities of giants (such as Baalbek)….they forgot who they were for so long….

But in the end, they are purified and restored. Because the one that followed the one who strayed loved so much that there was nothing do but live and die, live and die, and live and die, until death no longer had the energy to keep up. Death was literally overcome by love.

is the light-bringer, and the ophiuchus (the snake restrainer/presenter (to show and tell)) one in the same, or can that not be true?

They are not one in the same…but they ARE betrothed. And after that they two will become one (flesh of my flesh and bone of my bone).

Joseph and Asenath (who was named as the daughter of the Priest of On but was in reality adopted….she had been found in a field as a baby, with a sign that resembled an amulet around her neck upon which the name of I AM had been written so that she would be valued for her true worth…..she was the daughter of Dinah! The sister of the 12 sons of Jacob who was raped by Shechem (who was then killed by Simeon and Levi)….. Joseph was, in truth, Asenath’s uncle! Both of them strangers in the strange land of Egypt…

They were both people of ‘symbol’ (him Christ and her the bride)!

Also: Adam and Eve, Abraham and Sarah, and Yehoshua and Miriam! The mother and the father…the son and the daughter in law…..in the culmination the kinsman-redeemer and the mother of all living!

i know you may not be referring to me,

O dear me, NO! I would never address you so disrespectfully or in a way that would be underhanded….I speak of those who I do not know my name and who are not here with us today.

And you, my friend….well, you are far higher on my list of compadres than it would seem that you realize. You I have known far longer than we remember…..you know that which I know and I understand you with clarity everytime I read your words….I KNOW you! And of course I love you for you are my brother and my kin.

I spew forth like you do….we are freaks around here, no doubt. All freaks are ‘sent’ directly to spew….fountains of water that comes forth from the flinty rock (from the fountains of the deep.)

god bless you. the jailer serves truth.
And the jailer is my uncle.

after church the attendees of this church gather in the tens of thousands and in the millions to gather to pray to their godless god of hate and condemn to oblivion forever and ever isreal, america, england, and all other belief systems they are ignorant of. there are old women in their 80s and 90s screaming for the death of entire races of humanity. their are 2 year old children, not even potty trained before they learn the importance of hating the world. they will be provided everything they ask for, in a splended fashion, of course. i think people will be happy with the decision. i know i will. nothing too bad, nor unjust.

Those who wish for death upon others…they are already dead….their souls often smell like musty old trunks long forgotten in attics….I didn’t realize the true nature of life and death until I was given the ability to perceive such things….there is no one, NO ONE (except the 1) who has truly been ‘born again!’

Not YET!!! As alive as I feel these days I realize that still I have not truly come to life, in full… What Christ said to Nicodemus was totally true…but yet none have experienced it (although they’ve taken the idea and run with all the way to the opponent’s goal post! TD for the adversary!! LOL)

i am glad you are here.

DITTO!!

people only hate when they fear losing something they love.

No doubt. I learned that fear was nothing real when I realized that there is no way I can lose what I love….because God loves me I have those I love…and more than that, I realized that I love nothing more than God and for a long time I was happy to think about the global disaster or war which hopefully would bring my demise from this material world….I was soooooo ready to go home…….

It was, therefore, a disappointment (of sorts) to realize that I was not getting to go home in the way that I had thought. Remember: the third time Noah sent the dove forth, she did not return.

so, why does humanity know fear?

they love 666 too much.

YES! Their concept of life is based upon the carbon based life chain and depends upon tangible reality for validationThat is death on the level of mankind
(although for Mother Earth it is eternal freshness and renewal…..the ultimate beauty of a healthy woman who is loved and happily waiting to deliver her first child! The virgin turned to mother without a tear ever falling upon her cheek!! That is the essence of the female spirit of creation!)

I don’t need carbon (or methane). I think Lithium sounds interesting. Lithium floats, you know!

Possessions, greed, envy, and dissatisfaction – the source of all sin is the worship of the beast and that is mortal man! And the god of mortal man is that which he fashioned after himself!
But Death is not a termination – it is a threshold! A joint, not an end.

And God is not as man, but is pure Spirit. And when God comes to live in man, maybe then men will know what ‘idolatry’ truly is and why it is so dangerous!!

be not afraid. why fear truth?

Fear not, little flock; it is the Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom!!!

Fear not, it is I.

Fear not; believe only.

With God all things are possible.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   

"the man has a king that is the king of zeros and is the king of not man, but the king of men and women that are no longer men and women, but are the elohim."

"take the words of your journey to them, show them not human, but elohim, and you som are the zero, and they are the one that are ones that are one which won one who is zero."

elohim -> +n (e) + phi [(- O) (-h) (+l)] im

O+
A+
B+
AB+
O-
A-
B-
AB-

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The life of the soul is in the blood!

Yes!

Alpha (aleph) the head/creator/king

Beta (beit) the house/made possible by adding the spouse!!!

Omega (som the silly odd man who became the hero zero and defined the fullness which is found when one becomes empty)

+ and -

good and evil

heaven and hell

black and white

grey

clouds

Behold he comes in clouds with many souls and much blood!

Because all that the Father ever wanted was for the children to live.

And they did. And so we do.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   

The Morning star = Venus

Good to have you back Queeny. At least you are admitting that your god is Lucifer now.

I see you have shown up with half of the information. I'll fill in the blanks for you.

The morning star = Venus

Venus = the goddess of love

Now to fill in the blanks that you seem to be leaving out.

Lucifer = the evening star

The evening star = Venus

Venus = the goddess of War

Lucifer = Satan

Maybe that will help you out.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix

The Morning star = Venus

Good to have you back Queeny. At least you are admitting that your god is Lucifer now.

yes, it is a good thing to follow the christ's example, and the christ's teachings.
"to love thy enemy". i'm glad queenannie follows the scriptures.

I see you have shown up with half of the information. I'll fill in the blanks for you.

The morning star = Venus

Venus = the goddess of love

Now to fill in the blanks that you seem to be leaving out.

Lucifer = the evening star

The evening star = Venus

Venus = the goddess of War

Lucifer = Satan

Maybe that will help you out.

lucifer and satan are not the same thing.

lucifer is fear, love's polar opposite, and a pre-requisite for love to even have a purpose.

satan is hate, a mask fear wears to decieve people, and divert them from lucifer's plight.

so, no.

lucifer and satan are not the same thing, considering there is no purpose for hate/satan to even exist.

what is the opposite of love?

hate, most people would say. most people who lie so much, they even lie to themselves.

how can hate be the opposite of love?

how can 1 justify hating without first fearing that they will lose something they love?

and, what is it people love?

they love 666.

1st love = Fear, the byproduct of "self pre-serve" aka "self before i serve".
2nd love = Food, needed for cellular reproduction.
3rd love = Family, as they nurtured you, and protected you, and helped hide you from your own fears, helped hide you from your first love.
4th love = Friends, as you felt a need to belong, and wanted to be accepted.
5th love = Fornication, you were curious about love, and this is the physical manifestation of love.
6th love = Finances, which provided you a means of control to obtain and keep more of the previous 4 loves, and helped you hide yourself from yourself by helping you hide from your fears.

what was the first commandment again? no gods before god, before truth. . ..

you chose 6 loves.

you chose 6 times, 6 loves that were not god.

all 6 of those loves begin with the 6th letter of the "ALL FIB I BET".

1=A 2=B 3=C 4=D 5=E 6=F

6 loves, chosen 6 times, beginning with the 6th letter of the "all fib i bet", all placed before the 7th letter, GOD's "G"!!

so what is it you fear losing that makes you mad?

you fear loosing 666.

[edit on 4-10-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Lucifer is merely Satan appearing as an angel of light. He deceives the the blind and weak. Those that carry the armor ouf God and walk in the blood of the lamb know that the battle is already won against the deceiver. You have been deceived. That's as plain and simple as I can say it.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix

Lucifer is merely Satan appearing as an angel of light. He deceives the the blind and weak. Those that carry the armor ouf God and walk in the blood of the lamb know that the battle is already won against the deceiver. You have been deceived. That's as plain and simple as I can say it.

did you know that the battle has already been won against the deciever when 2 posts ago you stated this:

At least you are admitting that your god is Lucifer now.

how could her god be Lucifer now, if Lucifer has already been defeated? perhaps you were blind and weak at that moment?

i have been decieved, in the past, but no longer.

how sure am i?

i will wager all i own.
i will wager all i have ever owned.
i will wager all i shall ever own.
i will wager my very existance.
i will wager my very life.
and, if it were mine to wager, i would wager my very soul.

i am not blind, nor am i weak.

i have no questions. i have no wants. i have no needs. and i know a great many things, but only because i serve, and will continue to do so, relentlessly.

[edit on 4-10-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join