It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone know what these mini tumor things are?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Every year I get things cube skin things that stick out of my body in random places. They are usually not on my head and do not look anything like zits. Anyone know what these are? I have two of them right now, one on my shoulder and another on my pinky.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Is it anything like the pictures here?

yum

Get the digital camera out and show us

TD

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Ugh, I dont have a digital camera and that link just sent me to google.

But I can say these things are the same color as my skin.

Although it would be hard to take a picture of them because of the angle I would have to be and how small they are.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
And also the one that would be easy to take a picture I pulled the top off it so now it looks like a bug bite.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
sorry - here's another link

hopefully better
Td

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
If he has something like that in that picture he needs to go to a doctor. That looks like warts or herpes.

But I may be wrong. Sometimes it could be allergy reactions.

Have you seen a doctor?

[edit on 24-9-2006 by marg6043]

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
If he has something like that in that picture he needs to go to a doctor. That looks like warts or herpes.

[edit on 24-9-2006 by marg6043]

Hey marg how do you know what herpes looks like?
Joking

I also have somthing of what you describe on my the top of my index finger , there is no feeling in it what so ever one night i acctualy put a sewing needle stright through it without flinching....its getting smaller so it not really worring me ....but for a while it was scaring the crap outta me ...so...meh... i guess...

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
How I know about herpes, I like to research after all is the best way to learn.

My daughter did a very good essay on college on herpes and even I learned more that I though I knew.

You be surprise how herpes shows its ugly face and it doesn't always have to be on the mouth or genitals.

Going to a doctor is the best way to find early if is nothing to worry about or something that can be treated in time.

It could be many things, skin problems can be related to many simple issues.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I still don't understand why people look for medical diagnosis at ATS... as many paranoid people as there are floating around here.. no thank you.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TaupeDragon
sorry - here's another link

hopefully better
Td

No it doesnt look like that. Its in the shape of a cube and is very small and its the same color as my skin. You would think at first it wouldnt hurt to scrape it off but it turns out it feel like you are trying to pull off a peice of your body. They also are very tough and are hard to come off.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Well now I was able to scratch off part of it but now I have this large dark red spot on my skin which isnt blood and a lighter red spot around it. And now my arm feels weird. I wonder if this was connected to an artery b/c I see one near it.

[edit on 24-9-2006 by wildcat]

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by firebat
I still don't understand why people look for medical diagnosis at ATS... as many paranoid people as there are floating around here.. no thank you.

I wasnt looking for a diagnosis, I was looking to see if anyone knows what this is.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Every year?
Like the same time every year?
Maybe bug bites then.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat

I wasnt looking for a diagnosis, I was looking to see if anyone knows what this is.

LOL...

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Diagnosis are done by doctors where they will sometimes give you something to treat it. I dont want to know what can treat this I only want to know if anyone knows what this is.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Diagnosis are done by doctors where they will sometimes give you something to treat it.

Yes, they are done by doctors... but when you ask what something is, no matter who you ask, you're asking for a diagnosis of your problem. Look it up. Doctors might know more about what they're talking about but that was kinda my point in the first place.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
www.medicinenet.com...

(not that I'm a doctor or anything)

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Diagnosis are done by doctors where they will sometimes give you something to treat it.

Yes, they are done by doctors... but when you ask what something is, no matter who you ask, you're asking for a diagnosis of your problem. Look it up. Doctors might know more about what they're talking about but that was kinda my point in the first place.

Oh yes my struggle to defend myself ended out badley. But you are right. Infact you are so right there is nothing good that I have to defend with. You win.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
They could be that, although they dont occur ever on my eyelids or neck or armpit. And they are sqaure but I did read that they can appear in different forms.

[edit on 25-9-2006 by wildcat]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Oh yes my struggle to defend myself ended out badley. But you are right. Infact you are so right there is nothing good that I have to defend with. You win.

Your struggle to defend yourself? I didn't think it was THAT serious, I was just correcting you... I guess that hit a nerve with you, I apologize for hurting your feelings.

What do I win?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join