It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another video you guys might or might not have seen, interesting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
this one is about a conference in mexico it is really interesting ... you guys probably have seen it but in the case that you havnt im posting it

video.google.ca...

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
After a long wait I abandoned the site without seeing anything.

I will try it latter, but I hope this is not one of those 2 hour videos we must see just to see or ear something that everybody knows.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I just watched the whole thing and its not bad. There was some pretty good footage but there also was alot thats kinda hard to believe. I still recomend watching it

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing this vid levis it brings up some good points which have been talked about on ats before although i did find it hard to follow at somepoints

and is it just me or did Maussan look strangly like a mexican George Knapp

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
omg

plastic bag NASA, are you sure about that??

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mish
omg

plastic bag NASA, are you sure about that??

EXACTLY! There are some clips on this video that closely resemble NASA's "plastic bag" - also the discs in formation remind me of the 'triangular' event captured on the shuttle.

I think this is an excellent video, well worth the watch. The one part that had me turning off somewhat was the section on the ET photos. Y'know, he had at me at hello.. right up until that point!

But the crop circle topic after that was very informative and interesting - really opened my eyes. It's an entertaining presentation and the UFO clips are pretty amazing.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
another part of that video i couldnt quite grasp was that invisibility demonstration that asian man was doing. it looked really cool up until he did that part with his skeleton, that killed that part for me. you can totally see that thats not his real skeleton cause it stands perfectly still like a solid statue or something while hes running that sheet over his body. and if you could see his skeleton in that part, then why couldnt you see it when he was standing in the street?

new topics

top topics

join