It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Video!Hoax or Not?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Click on this link
Alien interview
Doesn't seem faked... please list your thoughts on this video.

Posting video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ
* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

[edit on 9/23/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I may be wrong but i don't believe this has ever been debunked. Personally i think its fake. Theres nothing to suggest its real. Bad lighting, electronically distorted voice. Why the hell does the alien have an american accent?

It has appeared on ATS several times.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
This has been talked about in at least 4 threads, try searching them to find what people think about that.

Me, I do not have enough information to know if this is a real alien or not, but I leaning towards a fake.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The voice you hear is not the aliens. Listen closely, it is an over voice of someone else saying what is happenning.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I saw this ages ago when I first came here and it has been chewed over a hell of alot. I personally don`t recall it ever having been debunked properly but I`m usually wrong on such things.

One thing I will say for it is that even it does n`t matter how many times I do see it and no matter how rational I try to be about it is that it still gives the creeps. Just can`t watch it......

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I've said this before on past threads about this footage but Rick Baker took one look at it and was almost offended. His words were "It's fake (puppet). We can do better. We have done better!"

He is a legend in the circle of Special Effects Make-Up Artists so it's good enough for me.

Also add to that the convenient shoddy lighting, lack of sound, and not one person who can be identified. I'm surprised this footage is still even debated over.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
It looks pretty damn real to me. I have yet to see anyone officially debunk this video. All I hear is people saying it "looks" fake. Is that all you have to go on? The alien moves pretty lifelike as far as I'm concerned. Everyone keeps asking for proof well this might be proof right in front of your faces...

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
In an effort to avoid duplicates by members who newly discover this interview, I have topped an "alien interview" thread, which linked below.
The Alien Interrogation - alien interview

It will be the current thread to post your comments about this interview.
It includes links to other threads as well as a search usint the term "alien interview'

I hope this helps to consolidate information and reduce having many threads about this interesting video.

Thanks.

The Alien Interrogation - alien interview

Closed.

top topics

join