It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A friends encounter (magnetic hum)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I have a friend who isnt the, how should i say...... biggest follower of UFO phenomena. We were on the subject of UFO's once and she said that one night she woke up, and there was this sound, or more like a very low bassy hum. She said she went through the house shutting of all the elctrical she could find...she even went as far as hit the breaker. She told me that she new deep down inside even when she hits the breaker that the sound would be present.....it was. She went outside and SWORE that the sound was being emitted from above her house... she couldnt see anything except the starry sky. She never once said she thought it was a UFO hovering over her house. But I new what she was implying..that it was a possibilty.

I have had 3 UFO encounters...none of them spectacular or "close" but one occasion lasted three hours or so, of craft zooming across the sky. There were literally what appeared to be hundreds of them putting on a show for us.... the whole time we would hear a warbling/electro-magnetic like sound, the warbling was in sync with the movement of the craft. An example would be when a car drives by you at a high rate of speed.

My question is have any of you encountered craft that emit this sound... what do you think the sound is....again its a rumbling hum...magnetic it could be interpreted as loud but not obnoxious...its very low end...imput appreciated

PS Please dont tell me that I was drunk, hallucinating, or misenterpreted these objects for satellites, unicorns etc. I dont need anyone telling me what I saw. Im fed up with that type of input. If you dont believe pretend everything is truthful and reply based on that.

[edit on 22-9-2006 by Beyonddeath]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I would like to hear how a UFO sounds like, you seem to have had some extraordinary sightings!

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
It is an amazing feeling.

There is a way you all can feel what it is like. I am old so I hope I describe this okay.

You young ones put those fancy stereo's in your car's the ones with the bass and you blast it loud and you vibrate.

It's like that neat feeling, the only difference is no loud sound just a vibrational hum.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
i should clarify that these vehicles where thousands of feet above....they were no bigger than the brightest visable star or planet. And yes i still believe i was able to hear them... i am willing to accept the possibility that the sound was coming from somewhere else besides the craft...but it sure seemed in sync with theyre movements

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
observe50... youre right on with that!

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   
You do realise you are at risk of breaking US Federal law by having such encounters, right? You are running the risk of being quarantined, fined, and imprisoned under the Extraterrestrial Exposure Law of 1969. You may be lucky because you have to be in 'close proximity' or 'touched directly', but it really does confirm that the US government are fully aware of ET visiting Earth. Given that it came into effect after the Apollo 11 landing - I think it also confirms there really were ET craft encounters on this mission and NASA were suitably concerned to bring such legislation to pass.

Read about it here

Anyway, back on topic, sounds like an amazing encounter, incredible.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
wow!!! thats scary stuff!!

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I once heard a UFO I think, I was home alone, just me and my dog.
And then I suddenly hear this very loud sound, and the first thing I thought was that it had to be a UFO hovering over the roof. It is hard to explain the sound but it was like a 100% clear tone (like in your phone), but going up and down in the pitch or whatever.
And after 5-10 secounds it just stopped.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
what colour were these ufos?
the ones i saw were blueish white but there were 4 or 5 just chasing each other and they were much closer
you are so lucky to see as many as you did

Cyrax

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
They where so high up/or small that it really is hard to tell but I recall them looking like stars about as bright as the the brightest stars in the sky... BUT every once in a while. a green energy feild would expand off of them and light up a corner of the sky. Some would split off in to two UFO's others would meet up together and become one. IT WAS A LIGHT SHOW! But to answer your question.... they just pretty much looked like stars but they sure didnt behave like stars

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I have heard low vibrating noises from outside in the past. Whenever I looked outside i could see nothing. It was always at night and although I knew the sound of planes flying over, some of the others I couldn't make out.

new topics

top topics

join