It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(SMSHC)What You Didn't Know

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
What You Didn’t Know
By Void

The sun shone down on the Afghani restaurant as Mohammed looked across the table at his cohort. They were planning the strike of the century, and not one American would not be effected by it. The Americans should have destroyed them when they had a chance, but now it was too late.

“Mohammed? Are you still there?”

“Yes, Malek. As I was saying, the Americans will never see this coming. They are satisfied to sit and let their enemies plot.”

“Have you prepared the weapon?” Inquired Malek.

“Yes. The Plague is secure.” Replied Mohammed.

Malek looked at Mohammed from across the table.
“Could you explain to me a little more about this ‘Plague’ you have created in your labs? Some of us have little belief that it will work when the time comes.”

Mohammed started on the memorized speech about his creation.
“Nonsense, my work is better then any other, you of all should know that. Now, The Plague is aerosolized only for the first 3 hours. Then, it must settle down on some object, or within a person. It was been designed to have a life outside of the human body for at least 4 weeks. While we cannot be that optimistic, I’d put the life to about 2 and ½ weeks, and that is certainly long enough. After it settles, it is spread by touch. Since our agents are going to die anyway, I’ve prepared for them great sums of American currency infected with The Plague. They are not to be told, and are to be encouraged to spend the money. Whoever touches the bills directly will get infected, and anyone who touches an infected person will also get infected.
After it is released, it has a 7-year incubation period.”

“What happens when the 7 years are over?”

“The infected will be plagued by boils and sores of immense size. The pain will be extraordinary, and the amount of drugs needed to deaden the pain will be enough to kill the patient. About 12% percent of those infected will be driven insane from the pain. The insane should start biting people, which will in turn infect the bitten with the active disease.”

“What of the ones who don’t go insane?” Questioned Malek.

Mohammed smiled.
“They get to live through to stage two. First the boils and sores will stop hurting and go away. Everything will seem fine for about two days. Then, they’ll start to bleed on the inside at such an extreme that the small extremities will first swell and then explode. Eyes will pop out, and fingers will explode. The larger limbs won’t pop, but they’ll swell and bleed profusely if cut. My estimations tell me that this will kill off 40% of those infected. Blood loss being the obvious cause of death.”

“You said that this ‘Plague’ had a 100% death rate! It sounds truly torturous to endure, but so far you’ve only eliminated 52% of those infected.” Exclaimed Malek, after he had shoved his plate of food away from him.

“I keep my promises. There’s a stage three.” Responded Mohammed, slightly perturbed.

Mohammed started to begin, but Malek cut him off.
“I don’t want to hear it. What you’ve described is already enough for me. As long as it has 100% death rate. Are you sure it shows no symptoms until its incubation period is up?”

“Absolutely. The Americans won’t know what hit them.”

“Good. I have other things to attend too. Allah-Ackbar.” Malek made to stand up.

“Wait, when do you plan on deployment? I’d like to know when my creation will be unleashed.” Asked Mohammed, with curiosity in his voice.

“Well, considering what you’ve done for us it should be okay to tell you. We deploy only a few days from now, September 11, 2001.”

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
is this just a story you made up? or is it something you know for a fact?

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Story for the contest, note the prefix.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Clever story idea. At least we've got a couple more years before the "plague" kicks in. For a minute there, I was afraid we were going to find out the terrorists has poisoned our spinach!

top topics

join