It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Brother is shouting at you....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   
just take a look at this newspaper articule.

here

sick world, i am just glad i will never bring someone into this world. just like those 1984 movie's.

say goodbye to all you lot who piss up against walls after a night out down the pub.

what do you guys think.

next we will have thought detectors on street corners, analysing your thoughts as you walk by, really sick. what the future holds and this dehumanisation cr*p, no one seems to know how far it will go, but power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

[edit on 22-9-2006 by andy1033]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

say goodbye to all you lot who piss up against walls after a night out down the pub.

what do you guys think.

I think if this is the major complaint, then Plan B would be ideal.

'This isn't about keeping tabs on people, it's about making the streets safer for the law-abiding majority and helping to change the attitudes of those who cause trouble. It challenges unacceptable behaviour and makes people think twice.'

Link

Seems to be a good idea. Alittle creepy yes, but the system could work. I actually think the equipment will be destoryed in no time soon by some adolescents but the idea isn't half bad.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   
yep but sooner or later all the watching will be done in some way by computers, they will find a way.

so you will have things like in the future like, if you are pissing up against a wall, some device will transmit words in to your mind, GET YOUR PRIVATES BACK IN YOUR PANTS. what if you don't stop will they put a picture of you on some big screen pissing up against the wall, just where will this stop.

though i also accept some people may have some fun with these things to, just as a wind up.

ridicule seems to be a way these things are going to work in the future, so if you do not obey and follow the sheep dog, you will be ridiculed. what next, if you piss up against the wall, they will do a full articule in the paper describing your whole life, with pictures, i think we can imagine the thinks they could come up with.

but who watches the watchers, who ridicules them when they do someone wrong.

[edit on 22-9-2006 by andy1033]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   
How about holding it until you get home, or better yet drop it in the toilet inside the bar.

Wouldn't that solve everything?

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
How about holding it until you get home, or better yet drop it in the toilet inside the bar.

Wouldn't that solve everything?

yep but i was just using a simple example, they want us all to go around in the future like those 1984 novels where we know everything is being watched. kids being born today and the future will never know privacy.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
The only people who would have a complaint with this, are those who have something to hide.

It clearly says that they are not keeping tabs on anyone, this is just a deterrant for deviant behaviour in the streets.

If it can be proven that tabs are being kept on people then I would not support it. For now I believe it is going to prove beneficial.

new topics

top topics

join