It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video: 9/11 Mysteries

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by byhiniur
Basically, if we are to take it as fact that 9/11 wasn't caused by Al-Queda, then what can be done about/has something been done about it to bring the real purpetrators to justice.

I thought that is what the 9/11 Commission was suppossed to be? They (the government) weren't planning on investigating past the FEMA report until the victims' families petitioned the government to investigate it. BTW, at that point, most of the evidence was trashed. I think this is how it went. If I'm wrong, please correct me.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I just finished watching it and thought it was identical to "Loose Change", with that said I still thought it was really well done and I have already emailed my friends the links to try to wake them up with the truth.

LC dealt with more of who while this one was more of how. Both excellent tools!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctorfungi
I'm not going to pretend I watched the whole thing,

You didn't have to mention that, it's pretty obvious to me you didn't watch it.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Dude i noticed the squibs the first time i saw the video.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I remember watching this video a while back on google when I was looking for a different perspective on the whole 9/11 thing. I really liked the way it was done.
Anyway, I wanted to download the full version of the video onto my ipod today, but when I searched for it on google video, it wasn't available anymore. In fact, I couldn't even find the versions that were cut into three or more parts. Does anyone know where i can find the video for download? I'm wondering if it was removed, or if the poster took it down themselves.... any information would be great. Thanks.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Hello StaticPrevails,

The home site for 9/11 Mysteries is here.

From the site:

AS OF MAY 25, 2007 GOOGLE VIDEO AND YOUTUBE REMOVED LINKS TO "911 MYSTERIES," INCLUDING FOREIGN TRANSLATIONS. WE ARE LOOKING INTO THIS. FOR NOW, YOU CAN SEE THE VIDEO AT www.Question911.com. REMEMBER -- ALL PUBLICITY IS GOOD PUBLICITY.

The home site sells HQ DVDs, and has links to download a "highly compressed" online version here.

I hope that helps.

[edit on 5/28/07 by redmage]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
This may have been the first full length video of the 911 CT I looked at
after seeing so much 9/11 activity on the internet forums.

9/11 Mysteries

This is a brand new public domain 9/11 Truth documentary about the controlled demolition of the World Trade Center complex. It's excellent.
Pass this link on!

World Trade Center WTC twin dowers controlled demoltion thermate thermite explosions 9/11 911 9-11 september 11 11th truth conspiracy theory theories theorist george bush dick cheney donald rumsfeld paul wolfowitz doctring PNAC project for a new american century NORAD FAA FBI CIA NSA cutter charges molton steel WTC7 building 7 larry silverstein pull it BYU physics professor steven jones loose change alex jones NIST pentagon flight 77 missile flight 93 shanksville PA lets let's roll put options gold emma e. booker elementary jersey girls

And its still being posted on by viewers:

911 Victim Family Member
2 hours ago Mark as Spam
We still don't know who did this because the 9/11 Commission Report only answered 30% of our questions! They didn't even touch the questions or evidence pointing to an INSIDE JOB! They ommitted any mention of WTC 7, Molten Steel, reports of explosives, and other witness testimony such as Norman Minetta's testimony of a 'Stand Down' order, and Scott Forbes' testimony of power downs and evacuations! We still have morons thinking that somebody in a cave could pull this off! WAKE UP and smell the Fascism!

and:

Inside Job INFOWARRIOR
2 hours ago Mark as Spam
We know who did this. The New World Order global elite. A few high ranking members of these organizations: The Bilderberg Group, The CIA, the Carlyle group, the Council on Foreign Relations, the TriLateral Commission, Kroll Associates, and the ISI. This was a psy-op and who ever did it knew the results they would get: PROBLEM, REACTION, SOLUTION! Get ready for the Police State in America folks! Google Video 'END GAME'

I'd have to say 9/11 Mysteries is a good introduction to the 9/11 CT.

I scoured the net for Tesla and UFO CT and then went on various forums
that all had the 9/11 topic, so had to check out those attached videos.

I found the same type of objectors to deduction that knock Tesla or promote
fake Alien stories had infected the 9/11 discussion.

There must be the same Top Secret project behind 9/11 confusion, since
silence and stonewalling by the government costs nothing, as the promotion
of Roswell Alien and ETs and UFOology and the many uninspiring Tesla books
that some how become disses to Tesla on the net forums.

Not to mention how dumbed out electrical engineering is since 1892 and
Tesla's British demonstration of one wire light bulbs.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
*bump*

worth watching

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Should 911 Mysteries be shown to the full Houses of Congress?

Some upping them into the video ed or information age.

Its a good root one stance observation so we don't have to go into the plane,
no plane or missile and diverted airliners theories.

A peg in the wheel might get things rolling.

Or they held an information show and nobody showed up.
I see why Profiles in Courage is such a rare thing.

Perhaps I would just like to hear them squirm at the idea.

At least we will know for sure if the Courage book remains thin,
the eternal edition is perhaps already written.

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join