It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's all the reptilian fuss?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

Please could somebody enlighten me. I keep seeing references to reptilians every now and again but there doesn't seem to be any clear black and white history.

In my opinion we are struggling to get conclusive proof that there are UFO's in the sky what with blurry pictures and video. What makes people think there are Reptilian races in existence (Or in the past), you have to walk before you can run right?

I am a firm believer in UFO's etc but i'm asking somebody to prove me wrong on my Reptile view, flights of fancy from people reading too much Sci-fi. I don't mean to offend..

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Well, nobody is going to be able to "prove" it to you, it is something that you will need to weigh up for yourself. I recommend the videos on this site:

Ruled By The Gods was the first video I watched, but they are all worth watching. Tons of material there to keep you busy. Great stuff!

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
One thing that bugs me is that all this fuss about Reptillians, but there isn't even any photographs! Where is the proof that they exist, are there any videos like the "alien autopsy" but with a reptillian, instead of a grey ?

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
While I certainly believe that there are "alien" lifeforms, I think the whole reptillian thing is a crock. I think it is something David Icke worked up in his mind to describe ver wicked people. While I think Icke's research is quite impeccable, his whole "reptillian conspiracy" theory is quite bizarre and ruins much of his research.

[edit on 22-9-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I have done a little research (Thanks for the link!) and didn't realise this this was connected to David Icke. I only remember him from when he "Came out" and started saying things. Everyone thought he was a nutter, I read he was on Wogan and stated he was the son of god and the audience laughed at him. This may sound stupid but there must be something in it if he decided to drastically change his life from being well respected to someone everyone frowned upon. I still think the reptile thing is rubbish though.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by October
I still think the reptile thing is rubbish though.

Was this conclusion reached AFTER watching a handful of videos from the link above? Say.. 'Ruled By The Gods' is a good place to start. Don't get me wrong, I'm not 100% sold on the reptilian thing either, but I must point out that Icke himself understands that viewpoint (of it being rubbish) and his research findings only came from where it led him. His book "The Biggest Secret" brings together a lot of detailed historical background if you're looking for hardcore research data.. it paints a very different picture as to the historical record of our ancestors on Earth. I found it fascinating, very interesting, potentially believable, highly recommended reading material.

But as with most things, it's all about applying a grain of salt to it and working your own conclusions around it. If you're open to the idea that things aren't as they seem and we have been deceived and manipulated since the dawn of time by a very simple mechanism of control, it's easy to see how it is possible for such things to be hidden from the general populace. If you watch Ruled by the Gods or Secrets of the Matrix, or any of those vids, this will be one of the central ideas you will be introduced to. I do recommend those videos. You will see Icke does talk about those early days when he was seen as having a breakdown - I think he was just trying to develop a coherent thought process for the information about to reveal itself to him - a weak moment, if you will. Unfortunately his Reptilian research does have that perception of tainting an otherwise sound manifesto of truths to take to the streets. Whether or not it is actually rubbish, I find it a fascinating subject and love reading as much as I can about it - the 'what if' implications are staggering and for that alone is enough to keep my interest piqued in the subject.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I have always wondered if there was anything about these reptilians before the TV series "V" as this was all about reptile aliens. Does it go back before the early 80's?

TK

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Remember the Sleestax in Land of the Lost?

That's just a tv reference, but it does go back prior to V, etc. I'd recommend googling on the "Lacerta Files" just for some fun, but there are so many points against Reptoids, it's difficult to even know where to begin...

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Remember the Sleestax in Land of the Lost?

Good point, I forgot about those. I'll look up the lacerta files, thanks for the heads up!!

Edit spelling

[edit on 23/9/06 by tkmelb]

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
It's not really connected to david Icke in the sense that if you research abduction or out of the body experiences you will see that many people believe firmly that some of the aliens that have abducted them are reptile.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
In relation to Reptilians and David Icke, I too feel that it is the only part of his research which is seriously flawed, however, I don't feel this hurts his research at all. It is such a hard to believe statement that it grabs your attention, and even if you find his theories on Reptilians silly after reading or watching some of his stuff, you should have picked up tonnes of other valuable information that he provides.

I too am undecided about whether Reptilians are ruling the world, going to, did in the past, even exist, but do find it an interesting subject.
There are many strange ancient artifacts that seem to show human-like Reptilian creatures in positions of power or suggest it.
I don't know though, until I see a 10ft Reptilian walking down the street declaring himself as the ruler of the universe, I'm not committing to anything.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I 've always felt sorry for David Ike, he wasn't a bad goalkeeper
and he seemed to carving a great career out as a sports commentator.

I think he may of been influenced by certain people who have another
agenda and he 'tumbled' down the rabbit hole of confusion.
I watched Wogan on the night that David appeared in his light-purple
tracksuit and his serious discussion on whether he was Jesus re-incarnated.
It was saddening to watch.

This reptile nonsense will always be around... no evidence, just the accusing
finger (whisper) "he/she's one".

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurityOfPeace
In relation to Reptilians and David Icke, I too feel that it is the only part of his research which is seriously flawed, however, I don't feel this hurts his research at all. It is such a hard to believe statement that it grabs your attention, and even if you find his theories on Reptilians silly after reading or watching some of his stuff, you should have picked up tonnes of other valuable information that he provides.

Yeah,his research seems to be rather decent. I personally think that the whole "reptilian" thing is more of an image that Icke has concocted in his mind to represent very wicked individuals. Now whether these people are "blood drinking" wicked as Icke claims is anyone's guess, but I feel like "reptilian" is more symbolism than fact.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reptilians are real.

whats so hard to believe that there couldnt be a reptilian race living on earth.

think about this...

we have survived ice ages and we are still here.

dont you think that while dinosaurs were here on earth, there didnt exist humanoid beings that were reptilian?

we are humanoid mammilian beings, we lived thru pole shifts and all kinds of stuff and we are still here..... dont you think that we survived and they didnt?

of course they survived... they're still here and always will be.

isnt only our planet. we share this planet with them.

there is dualism for everything..... we are the opposite of reptilian beings.

they are cold blooded, and left brained consciousness.

we are warm blooded and have both left and right brained thinking.

we are far superior than they are, but for now it seems they are more intelligent. only becuase they have conditioned us our whole life. but now slowly truth is getting out.

[edit on 123030p://310912 by divine chronic]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
This should tell you everything you need to know about the evil empire:

www.luisprada.com...

Good luck to all.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZoooMer
One thing that bugs me is that all this fuss about Reptillians, but there isn't even any photographs! Where is the proof that they exist, are there any videos like the "alien autopsy" but with a reptillian, instead of a grey ?

Dude, Alien Autopsy was a fake.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 04:18 AM
link   
All the input you guys have posted is very welcome, needless to say I have been researching a little to get a clearer picture and I think I have only brushed the surface regarding Icke's stuff. I hope the reptilian concept is some kind of symbol rather than physical as i can't get past the image of humanoid reptiles walking the earth.

There is certainly a lot of interest on the subject though. There is another post where the poster reckons she has proof that D Rumsfeld is reptilian, check it out and see what you think. In my opinion i'm really not sure but the majority of people who posted there have basically slammed her into the ground which i feel is more than a little unfair.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 04:38 AM
link   
you know i remember reading an article in national geographic years ago that had a picture (drawn of course) of what might have happened had dinosaurs kept evolving. it was a bipedal dino that looked very similar to the so-called "reptilians". it always made me wonder. of course the article made absolutely no claims as to them actually existing, merely a possibility of what "could have been" had they continued to live on. perhaps you could search through old national geographic archives for it? i don't know if you can do that, but it was probably about 9 or 10 years ago.

optimus

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by October
I hope the reptilian concept is some kind of symbol rather than physical as i can't get past the image of humanoid reptiles walking the earth.

As I posted on the other thread regarding the Rumsfeld photo, the proof people require may never be tangible. To quote myself on the other thread

Because they don't exist in our dimension. You'll never get proof, for that simple reason. You'll have to construct some kind of amazing new camera that shoots frequencies that the human eye cannot detect. Remember we can only detect 5% of the electromagnetic spectrum around us. So good luck finding a Reptilian to shoot, you're gonna need it.

You cannot relate to the topic because it will never slot in with your view of physical reality. The only way I can see this being 'proven' is if scientists will one day demonstrate miltiple dimensions and vibrational frequencies and maybe that will open people up to possibilities beyond their 'burger, fries and bowling night' world.

Or.. some kind of camera with special capturing technology is invented, much like how people are using infra-red to capture UFO videos in daylight these days. Keep an open mind about this, that's all I'm saying.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
have you guys ever seen that movie called "They Live"??

that movie is kind of how i see the secret agenda being...alien beings that blend in with society as humans and brainwash everybody with T.V., food hormones, and corrupt government.

for what? i really don't know. if they do control the governments of the world, they could simply kill all humans with their military and live by themselves, but they don't which is why i'm skeptical.

i will probaby check out those Icke videos later just because i'm facsinated by the possibility.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join