It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uri Gellar and the 11:11 Phenomenon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
On Uri Gellars Site he gives us a little more information on the 11:11 phenomenon... some of it I find pretty interesting and thought I'd share some for those who haven't seen his site..

Uri Gellars Site

The 11:11 enigma has been here for a while now and has affected the lives of countless thousands of people. Is it really a phenomenon, or is it our internal body clocks playing tricks on us? For many people seeing the 11s in such abundance makes them certain that this goes far beyond the realms of coincidence. If this is a message then four ones would be the most noticeable of all numbers to have appear on a digital clock. The major question is what can be gleaned from this 'message'.

a): 11=3, in binary arithmetic. 3 is the cornerstone of the trinity and also Hinduism.

(b): 1 male + 1 female are needed to produce 1 child. Ergo, 1 + 1 = 3, in reproduction.

(c): The building block of all existence since the "the Big Bang" is Hydrogen, which through nuclear fusion has produced all the other atoms known to humankind. Hydrogen is another 11, in binary. Another 3: 1 electron; 1 proton and 1 neutron.

(d): The Yin and the Yang are also 11 - two ones of opposite kind, reflecting the duality of the universe in eastern religions and modern computer technology.

(e): Following year 1BC is the year 1AD - another 11, since our modern calendar has no year 0, which is why the 21st century officially began on Jan 1st, 2001.

(f): And finally there is the oddity of the number 10, which historically grew out of counting on our fingers. The oddity is that 10 = 1010 in binary arithmetic - 10:10.

If you multiply 1111 by 1111 you get 1234321, representing a pyramid, and number 11 is a sacred number of the pyramid with the proportions of the great pyramid being of the ratio 7:11. Eleven is also a number harmonious with Pi. Therefore, it seems that number eleven is of central importance in understanding the mathematical infrastructure of the universe. This appearance of an abundance of 11:11 sightings on clocks seems to be is about thinking out of your box and letting your mind stretch outside it's comfort zone.11:11 does not allow you to forget about the larger questions because it is always popping back into your reality, acting as catalyst to distract our consciousness away from the sublime and on to something far more challenging.

I'm not sure on his take, but I find it interesting... I know theres been a lot of discussion about 11.11.... but Can anyone pull more 'coincidences' concerning the pyramids... ? or string theories.. or anything?

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I read a post on here a few months back regarding the 11:11 and I was thinking to myself that it never really happens to me. However nearly EVERY day since then I look at the time at exactly 11:11. I probably look at my clock/watch every 30 mins or so while I work. Almost EVERY day (5 out of 7 days average) this happens to me. Not just clocks either. The other day I filled my car up with fuel and went to reset the odometer, what do you know its 1111 (i hadn't reset it for a while, my mileage isn't that good). Sometimes it happens more than once a day. A couple of times I've caught 11:11am and 11:11pm. I tell my fiancée every time it happens and she is starting to weird out about it.

I never catch it close, so I'm not looking for it. It just happens and every time it does I now remember. I don't know if its just a coincidence, but it sure happens a lot! Maybe because I'm aware of it, I remember it more. But still what are the odds of it happening so often?

What does it mean? Who knows, but it could be a warning that something is trying to get through. I'm a very open minded person. It's 10.59 here so only 12 mins to go
but this one wont count because i'll be watching out for it.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I find 11 very interesting. I have thought about it a lot and researched it and came up with a match strike or lucifer. Second dun (son) raising.

11:11
9-11
flight 11
11 fire truck company

Are we being romantic or is it something?

The two pillars of america falling. Who was it in the bible (OT/Torah) that pushed the two pillars out for the colapse of the church? Samson?

However we are crazy thinking of such things.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
lol, or are we.... (doo do do do)[x-files theme]...

But honestly I think there are a lot of things we overlook... Thanks for your contribution... I find that very interesting.. the two towers as 1 and 1... and the firefighter with numbers on his helmet that equal 11...
I personally like the ...

HELLHEAVEN.... (say it together.. hell heaven...) interesting to say the least? ... 11 the combination of good and evil? ... lol

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
people are layered and on another layer they have a superior being who sees everything. It is that being that makes you look at the clock at 11:11 and makes abundant other coincidences happen. Basically each person has a guidance system leading them through their life and it is their guardian. Not only will the guardian make people live the lives ordained for them to live but they will create countless little miracles and coincidences along the way to let people know there is a deeper mysterious side to life. I'm writing a book to let the world know how to meet their guardians and find out everything.

Your guardian may be trying hard to let you know it is there so ask for a sign and you may get one.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Hydrogen molecules don't have neutrons.

That's all I got.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I have been noticing 11:11 quite a bit myself the last year or so. The other numbers I notice is 9:11, 7:11, 3:11, 1:11 and 333. I am very aware of certain vibrations that other do not though. I found a little while back that the winter solstice of 2012 is going to happen at exactly 11:11 universal time according to the Navy Obsevatory!

11 is a message from the universe to you that you are more than an animal, and as a message to pay attention. I think that between 2007 and 2012 we will see mankind change to more spiritual being and in that time period we will see some miraculous events.

Then again, maybe not...

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
i was just woundering about why does it seem like thing happen to use with numbers. i was also woundering if any of you guys could point me in the right direction to people that like to talk about numbers. i have a lot of interesting things to say about numbers and how they have help do some wierd things to me in my life.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Hello, I was just "toying" around with the possible meaning of 1111. I tried to look in binaries first but couldn't find a unique connection, then I looked in morse codes.

Now, in morse code 1111 can only be attached with .... (dot, dot, dot,dot) because there is no ---- (slash, slash, slash, slash). When you then look what "dot, dot, dot, dot" corresponds with, you come at the letter H. Not much there. However, when you use a system in numerology then you come with the following pyramid:

When you then look at the morse code of this, then you will get the letters:
H, S, I, E.

A google on "HSIE" delivers the (numerous) results: "Human Society And Its Environment". It seems to be some kind of academic course in Australia which is given by many institutions.

Let me emphasize that the method above is not really scientific, so don't take them as a fact. However, if the 1111 phenomenpn is indeed real, perhaps we should be looking at "Human Society And Its Environment", and perhaps also the role of Australia. I also do believe that if the phenomenon is real, then there may be other messages encoded within 1111.

Paranoid Duck

By the way, here is the morse code table I used:
www.babbage.demon.co.uk...

[edit on 22-12-2006 by Paranoid Duck]

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toasty
I read a post on here a few months back regarding the 11:11 and I was thinking to myself that it never really happens to me. However nearly EVERY day since then I look at the time at exactly 11:11.

Because you weren't looking for it before?

maybe...

fnord

[edit on 23/12/06 by Implosion]

new topics

top topics

join