It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What kind of hand gun should I use to kill Greys?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Amatures......
Sure a shotgun would blast a hole through most matter, who's to say that's what we are dealing with? Nothing a Proton Pack can't handle.

anything else?

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

Ohh yeah, baby....Who ya gonna call.....

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

sweet proton pack! who makes it? how much?
will it fit under my bed?

see you're still sporting the facial hair hu?....

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
Amatures......
Sure a shotgun would blast a hole through most matter, who's to say that's what we are dealing with? Nothing a Proton Pack can't handle.

anything else?

This is the kind of dedication this movement needs! Who ya gonna call?

After all, what would Jesus use? THIS!!

[edit on 25-8-2007 by ConstantlyWondering]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ConstantlyWondering

Use the boo gun, which simply means contort your face to something you imagine you'd like if you just won the lottery, and then in the most enthusiastic child-like manner you're capable of, exclaim "boo!".

This totally distracts them since they're busy pondering whether or not the apparent brain rotting disease you're afflicted with is contagious. Take advantage of the moment and slap em' in the sleeper hold, go all Hulk Hogan on their arse.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConstantlyWondering
After all, what would Jesus use? THIS!!

The good ol' Crucifier 6000 should do.

[edit on 25-8-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by thehumbleone

Amen little brother, keep the faith, praise the Lord and pass the ammo.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
lol Great thread, thanks for the laugh.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Ok perhaps we need to resort to more extreme measures worse than an atomic blast!!

Now her's the plan - we setup speakers all over the neighbour hoods and link them to huge billion watt amplifiers and when they land we simply run upto the nearest amplifier and plug in our portable CD players and push play. Now as the active ingredient we ensure the CD is Rihanna or something along the lines of hip hop etc. Then we don't have to shoot any of them, they will probably borrow a gun from someone and shoot themselves or pour gasoline over themselves and set themselves alight. Would be a lot less painful than listening to that music. hehehe

:bnghd: :w:

[edit on 27/8/2007 by shearder]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by shearder
Ok perhaps we need to resort to more extreme measures worse than an atomic blast!!

Now her's the plan - we setup speakers all over the neighbour hoods and link them to huge billion watt amplifiers and when they land we simply run upto the nearest amplifier and plug in our portable CD players and push play. Now as the active ingredient we ensure the CD is Rihanna or something along the lines of hip hop etc. Then we don't have to shoot any of them, they will probably borrow a gun from someone and shoot themselves or pour gasoline over themselves and set themselves alight. Would be a lot less painful than listening to that music. hehehe

:bnghd: :w:

[edit on 27/8/2007 by shearder]

This is a different approach! It worked on "Mars Attacks"!

[edit on 27-8-2007 by ConstantlyWondering]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
i would try a big hand gun, any one

if it didnt shoot them dead, at least you could throw it at them as you run like hell.

if that fails
then, just throw my ex-wife at them, i dont know if she will kill them but hopefully the aliens would end up taking her away with them

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I would use a water pistol. Preferably, a Super Soaker. But, don't fill it with water. Fill it with the urine of a goat. It's like acid to those silly little freaks!! A few squirts and you end up with a pool of grey ooze.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
orrrrrrrrrrrrr... invite them for a game of monopoly and they could just die of boredom?

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Hey wait, don't shoot! Aren't the greys *our friends*???? Now those reptilian things, go for it!

NOMW

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Hmm,

My thoughts are to go with the supersoaker concept. Fill it with Everclear. You know the pure unmitigated alcohol. If the alcohol doesn't kill them a single lit match flung in their direction would. And if all else fails and they survive being ignited chances are pretty good that afterward they'll get pulled over by their local police for DSWI (Driving a Saucer While Intoxicated) and spend some time in jail. Thus discouraging them from repeat performances.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Maybe you should consider one of these...

Only problem is getting to Switzerland to Meier`s ranch, or just buy some toys from twenty years ago and build one yourself.

Cheerio

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Camilo1]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
The Union of Wack Posters Supports you.

Show the Grey's who is the top of the food chain.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
ok, been doing some thinking here.

(waits for the audience to say "OH, GOOD!!")

We seem to have developed a good series of the hand held variety. One tactical thing to think about is nailing BEFORE they land. We need to develop anti Saucer weaponry.

From what I understand some of them have some form of force field making them very difficult to hit with kinetic weapons. I suggest Energy weapons. Either Lasers or A high powered Microwave gun.

The Lasers advantage is since they have to be able to see out of their fields that means light can enter.

Microwave gun? Heat-um up! Can you imagine every piece of metal heating up from inside? Imagine THEM heating up from inside? Cook-em!

Just some thoughts.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Deson]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join