It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What kind of hand gun should I use to kill Greys?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   
We must kill the greys!!! We cannot let them turn Humankind into sex objects to rape as they please, religious human priest have done so, but at least they are human!!! whahaaaa!!

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ixiy
We must kill the greys!!! We cannot let them turn Humankind into sex objects to rape as they please, religious human priest have done so, but at least they are human!!! whahaaaa!!

Welcome to the brotherhood. I will be shipping you a supersoaker 3000 along with the formula to fill it with. We will win!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Desert Eagle MARK XIX / .50 cal AE /w .300 grain hollow points.. The recoil isnt as bad is it sounds.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
HEY, iu have a novle idea how about we dont kill or show aggression to a vastle superiour and more advanced race shall we?

i mean if they can get here from planters millions of light years away then its fair to assume they have some big guns and probly a bigger army to go with it....lets not piss them off and get wiped out, personaly i prefer dead cows and crop circles to obliteration.....

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ivzm
HEY, iu have a novle idea how about we dont kill or show aggression to a vastle superiour and more advanced race shall we?

i mean if they can get here from planters millions of light years away then its fair to assume they have some big guns and probly a bigger army to go with it....lets not piss them off and get wiped out, personaly i prefer dead cows and crop circles to obliteration.....

Spell check is your friend and so am I. The subject is what kind of handgun shall I use to kill greys. What kind would you use?

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
How about a bucket of KFC chicken? Do it fast before they stop adding the trans fat. If it's killing us, maybe it'll kill them too.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConstantlyWondering
Welcome to the brotherhood. I will be shipping you a supersoaker 3000 along with the formula to fill it with. We will win!!!

Here's how to win the war without firing a single shot, show them the movie "Mars Attack" then show them the supersoaker 3000. That will scare them... unless they really have that type of weapon.... opps... :bnghd:

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ixiy

Originally posted by ConstantlyWondering

Here's how to win the war without firing a single shot, show them the movie "Mars Attack" then show them the supersoaker 3000. That will scare them... unless they really have that type of weapon.... opps... :bnghd:

Thank you for the input. We will give you the signal when to attack. We will not be defeated. Jesus will prevail!

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I'd use a Water pistol full of Acetone. It helps to break down their teleporting putty before they can fully materialize into this world.

Thing is, you have to catch them while they are teleporting....

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealised
I'd use a Water pistol full of Acetone. It helps to break down their teleporting putty before they can fully materialize into this world.

Thing is, you have to catch them while they are teleporting....

This is a good direction! Keep the ideas coming. We need to face the grey threat head on. Together, we will be victorious!
:w:

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 05:51 AM
link   
sodom

try this one

sodom

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Do we HAVE to use guns?? I mean, I haven't been to the range in like forever. I could take one out easy with a skewer to the eye, I mean, they have such large eyes, it would be next to impossible to miss.
Getting it up the nostril to puncture through the sinus cavity and up into the brain pan would be next to impossible, but I am sure if they have a heart, I could hit the heart with one as well.
Eh, on second though, the eye, sure target.
Note chopstick, knitting needles, crotchet needles, and thin writing empliments would also do the above job quite easily. Also nail files. The metal ones, ladies, I know you have at least one within 5 feet of you right now.

Then again, I could just kncok one into my piranah tank.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
i propose the MIB way

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Keep the faith and thanks for the advice. I must get a phaser today!

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by uuhelpus
Desert Eagle MARK XIX / .50 cal AE /w .300 grain hollow points.. The recoil isnt as bad is it sounds.

300 grains and not a big kick! I wanna try that! And hollow points, that just cool!

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Anymore good ideas? Any tactical advice?

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ConstantlyWondering

how could i have missed this so critical thread!?
some of you already know mmy weapon of choice to exterminate
the vermin, but if you don't check this badboy out

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkheartrising

Good lord ! That would knock a wad out of a fella. What is it? Obviously its a pump shotgun but what gauge and how many shots? It looks like something the terminator would use.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voyager1

Originally posted by darkheartrising

Good lord ! That would knock a wad out of a fella. What is it? Obviously its a pump shotgun but what gauge and how many shots? It looks like something the terminator would use.

It looks to be a 12 gauge but I am not sure.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

that there my friends is a Brazilian made Falcon Arms 12 gauge, pistol grip shotgun, stores six in the body one in the hole, 28"inches long from bow to stern (before you saw some off)...kicks back a little but it helps if you hold it against your hip.

anything else?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join