It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What kind of hand gun should I use to kill Greys?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I was wondering what kind of hand gun would be best to kill Greys with? I am familure with rifles and use them for deer and squirrel. I might be close to greys though before I see them. I am just sick of the lazy greys coming to our planet and taking our jobs. Those crop circling, cow mutilating, nerd abducting foes won't get the last laugh if I have anything to do with it.
They will ruin our economy and our culture. It is time to take a stand and fight for our rights as a planet. We need some kind of protection from them. Our governments sit idle while this is happenning to. When was the last time you heard anybody in Washington say they supported the deportation of Greys? It is time for we the people to take a stand and draw a line. Tell the Greys they have gone to far........

(edit for spelling):shk:

[edit on 21-9-2006 by ConstantlyWondering]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a big glock 9 handy.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
hey hey..leave the Greys alone !! Have they shot at you ?? so dont shoot them.....

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Shoot them with one of these:

-tts

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
try a crossbow too

it's silent

has aa powerof what? a 22?

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
How can you defend these actions? If we went the Grey's planet and did these things what would they do? Why can't the Grey's follow Earth's example and stay on their own planet? They are invading our culture and destroying our economy. They are going to move here and have children in our public school and not pay one dime in taxes. I say ship them all back to their own planet and if they resist shoot them. But we are getting off target.-------------------------------------------------------> What kind of gun should I use to defend Earth's way of life and terminate a Grey or three?

[edit on 21-9-2006 by ConstantlyWondering]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Truth_Seeker

-tts

You could if you had the right solution in there because they take their food in through thier skin via absorption and then the waste is passed back through the skin again.

I understand they can easily be killed just like the lizards. They are stronger than they appear though and can move fast. The biggest problem is avoiding their mind control especially their eyes. USE sunglasses with mirror lenses and let us know.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   

-tts

Where can I get this fine weapon? Should I lean against a tree when I fire to prevent recoil?

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo

-tts

You could if you had the right solution in there because they take their food in through thier skin via absorption and then the waste is passed back through the skin again.

I understand they can easily be killed just like the lizards. They are stronger than they appear though and can move fast. The biggest problem is avoiding their mind control especially their eyes. USE sunglasses with mirror lenses and let us know.

I could use a helmit formed from tinfoil to block their brain attacks.....I am wearing one now

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConstantlyWondering
How can you defend these actions? If we went the Grey's planet and did these things what would they do?

If you came to our planet with those intentions we would simply incinerate you all

Why can't the Grey's follow Earth's example and stay on their own planet?

You do not fully understand....this is OUR planet.....We haved lived here longer than you, We MADE you and We OWN you.

They are invading our culture and destroying our economy. They are going to move here and have children in our public school and not pay one dime in taxes. I say ship them all back to their own planet and if they resist shoot them.

That has been tried before...please read all concerning the Dulce Wars...then you will know resistance IS futile.

But we are getting off target.--->What kind of gun should I use to defend Earth's way of life and terminate a Grey or three?

The "squirt" gun you show is more than able to destroy us provided you fill it with the proper chemical...which I will NOT reveal for security reasons.

[edit on 26-10-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Now that's some good thinkin'! I've had enough of those stinkin' Greys too! They think they're so cool, stickin' probes into people and stuff.
No way, am I gonna sit down and take it!
I think I'm gonna use a flamethrower. That way I know I hit that Grey.
We need to start the Greys Revolution!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
No! Don't kill the Greys! They can't help it!

To kill those who would kill the Greys, I'd use a tactical nuke, or a bowie knife, or the crazy frog ringtone

[edit on 26-10-2006 by Zanzibar]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar

To who would kill the Greys, I'd use a tactical nuke, or a bowie knife, or an Allah ringtone.

Nice one there Zanzibar!
Now that is some good thinkin'!

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I was working the midnight shift at a shell station about 7 years ago on a lonely stretch of road in rural michigan when a stranger came into the store. I usually only got 6 or 7 customers a night, and I knew all of their names and faces like the back of my hand, so when this stranger came in and stood staring at me for a few moments, I got a little spooked.

The spell was broken however when another man, a regular customer of mine, came in and bumped into the other man standing there, spilling his the contents of his coffee mug on the chap.

Thats when it happened.

The man let out a howl and fled the station. The coffee had caused him great pain. We followed, calling out to him and asking if he was alright, but he wasn't anywhere to be found. No car, no tailights in the distance. Only a low flying aircraft with an unusual light configuration..

This is when the chap told me what the contents of his coffee mug had been..

Mad Dog 20/20

This is why I always keep a few bottles of booze on hand, even though I myself don't drink. You never know when you are gonna need it.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo

Originally posted by Zanzibar

To who would kill the Greys, I'd use a tactical nuke, or a bowie knife, or an Allah ringtone.

Nice one there Zanzibar!
Now that is some good thinkin'!

No-one was supposed to see that!

Isn't it crazy that I felt guilty after posting that? By the way, I got my Allah ringtone today, it's just chanting, which is a disappointment.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I personally don't believe that we should be shooting anything we don't understand yet.
I mean, we did send a probe out in space saying: " Greetings, come visit us some time".
So why would we want to shoot them? All we would need to do is let them sit and watch
a intelligent TV show like 'Deal or NO Deal' and their heads would probably explode...

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Jesus has called us to kill greys for his glory. Pick up the cross and follow me.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous
I personally don't believe that we should be shooting anything we don't understand yet.
I mean, we did send a probe out in space saying: " Greetings, come visit us some time".
So why would we want to shoot them? All we would need to do is let them sit and watch
a intelligent TV show like 'Deal or NO Deal' and their heads would probably explode...

Yeah, but that is like you having a Welcome sign on your front door, and I walked in your house, without knocking, drank all your beer, reprogrammed your Ti-Vo, spit on your floor, kicked your dog, ate all your nachos, sucked face with your S/O, and left taking your prized thumble collection, right atfer I rearrainged your furniture.
Just cause we said, Ya'll come by an' see us some time, ya hear? doesn't mean to take the invitation for bad, and the parlance says.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by FalseParadigm

Yeah, but that is like you having a Welcome sign on your front door, and I walked in your house, without knocking, drank all your beer, reprogrammed your Ti-Vo, spit on your floor, kicked your dog, ate all your nachos, sucked face with your S/O, and left taking your prized thumble collection, right atfer I rearrainged your furniture.
Just cause we said, Ya'll come by an' see us some time, ya hear? doesn't mean to take the invitation for bad, and the parlance says.

Hmmmm...

Your right, I've had friends and associates that do the same thing now, why add to the aggravation...

By the way, when did I get a "prized thumble collection"?

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous

Originally posted by FalseParadigm

Hmmmm...

Your right, I've had friends and associates that do the same thing now, why add to the aggravation...

By the way, when did I get a "prized thumble collection"?

Listen to me and lose the confusion. Pick up the cross and kill a grey for Jesus today!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join