It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goddess and knight templars/masons

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Greetings HarpStrings

Originally posted by HarpStrings

Originally posted by Tamahu

Well I don't know if all Gnostics believe that.

But as Gnostics, we should not really believe anything.

Your writings are brilliant. I have only one question (for now) why do you have certain letters in certain words highlighted, such as above?

HS

Thank you.

Here I was simply emphasizing that belief is generally based on ignorance; considering that our true Nature is Omniscient and able to communicate truths to our minds, based on direct perception that is independant of the mind's silly fabrications or lies.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Great thread.

I hadn't seen anyone mention Magna Mater so I thought I would.

I liked the refrenced work of Blavatsky about the letter M.

Byrd

I truly would rather not think the Knights Templar were woman hating homosexuals as they fit better in my mind as brave men riding horses and loving women, seeking and guarding knowledge. Maybe even corrupted by wealth and power, but why would the majority of them choose homosexuality as a group practice unless something like the information shared by Tamahu about the vampire cult freakish goings on was involved.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Perhaps Byrd was referring to the attitude they may have had before exploring the significance of the Great Arcanum with the Arab Mystics that they met with during the Crusades?

Meaning that as they were Roman Catholics, they may have exhibited some of the degenerated sex-hating traits of the Roman sect(thus being accused of being "homosexuals"), to later drop said traits(by attaining the Secrets of Alchemy), and then picked them up again, after they degenerated after having come into the Gnosis of Alchemy or Arcanum A.Z.F.?

[edit on 28-9-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
To further explore M, MA, and MeM, the Divine Mother or Primordial Base.

MAtter, MAterial, MArriage, MAnas, MAster, MAgi, MAgician, MAgus, MAhatMA, MuhamMAd, or OM-AhMAd/AuM-AhMAd, MAhdi, and a very interesting one.

MA-Tri-Mony.

Earlier inthis thread and in the following Lost Word, we explored the Tetragrammaton and the significance of IAO(H) in relation to it.

We saw that the Triune Logos is (Yod)Kether, (HE)Chokmah and (VAU)Binah and finally (HE) or AIN SOPH which encompasses all of them.

The HE is related to the God the Son, but also to the Second Arcanum of the Tarot which is the Priestess.

The final HE of the Tetragrammaton is the Eternal Womb of the Divine Mother, or MA the Primordial Base of Bonpa and Tibetan Buddhism.

So the MA-TRI-MONY or Tantric Union of the Woman and Man, is the Three(TRI) Forces of the Logos in operation to bring a Unity(MON-Y).

And who brings this Union together?

MA and HE the Divine Mother.

SHE encompasses all in existence.

Also related to BETH(a common female name)

With this in mind, I invite all to the study of "The Perfect Ma-tri-mony", the book that Samael Aun Weor(the AUN-AHMAD/OM-AHMAD of this cycle) wrote, containing the Great Arcanum, in order to Initiate the Age of Aquarius!

Regards

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The following that I've posted in an older thread may help to clarify:

All genuine traditions worship Iahowah, The Christ.

An example in Buddhist terminology:

IOD(Dharmakaya/The Father)

HE(Sambhogakaya/The Son)

VAU(Nirmanakaya/The Holy Spirit)

HE(Kunzhi/MA/The Divine Mother Mary)

And these are all spontaneously Self-Perfected within our own Nature/Neter whether we Realize it or not.

We can see that the Mother and Son are both represented by the Hebrew letter HE.

“Christ as Cosmic Multiple Perfect Unity is divided in many parts – but the most beautiful atoms of the Cosmic Christ shine within the second Sephirah(The Son).” - Samael Aun Weor

In Dzogchen Buddhism, it is taught that the Mother, Kunzhi or MA, is the Infinite Empty Space which is the very Essence of everything in existence.

The Son, BU, is the Clear Light(The Father and the Son, "I and my Father are one") or the Clarity/Bliss emerging from the Womb of the Divine Mother.

The goal of Religious Practice is to Unite our Inner Son/Sun with the Divine Mother so that we Realize that the two are inseparable(are really One, Allah is One).

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 06:11 AM
link   
interesting findings all!

Will look into Jahve & Shekhina, the sun god and moon goddess, later. Actually the word God is ment to represent the unity of the male and female diety, just like a marriage is an unity between men and women. Or thats the possibility I pursue.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Originally posted by Ghaele
Are the book The Da Vinci code (by Dan Brown) right in its suggestions that the Knights Templars (now masonic) honored the female Goddess?

No way!

The Knights Templar were monks and were the most mysogynistic pack of Crusaders you can imagine! This was part of the reason that one of the strong (and hard to refute) accusations agains them was of homosexuality. Anyone who had sexual relations with a woman was flogged and then expelled from the order.

www.rcpe.ac.uk...

scholar.google.com...:bBwx3sR-zWIJ:users.wfu.edu/kanere2/knights%2520templar.pdf+knights+templar+women

By fairly late in their order's history, they became rather extreme about this rule and the only women they associate with were washerwomen. All their horses had to be male, as did their dogs and falcons (if they had any.)

And did they dig below the Temple in Jerusalem?

If memory serves, they did not.

If the Templars did know of Her I belive their version of christianity were more correct/true than the popes version.

The Templars were Benedictine monks, authorized by the Pope. They would have held the same views as he did.

Just out of curiosity, Byrd, how much reading have you done on the Templars?
In all my study, I never got that impression at all.
The books I have read must have been virtually all at odds with your sources.
If you know of more than those posted, I'd be grateful if you'd post more of them.
My image of the order is totally different than the one you depict.
It was my conclusion they were very ethical, and their secrecy became the motive for rumours about them. Enemies conjured up a myriad of nasty possibilities that I found seemed to have no substance.
Do you have any information on what their enemies in the Holy Land thought about them specifically?
In my picture of them, they were a great, noble, and honorable order which grew too big for certain kings, etc. liking.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hi Ghaele

Originally posted by Ghaele
interesting findings all!

Will look into Jahve & Shekhina, the sun god and moon goddess, later. Actually the word God is ment to represent the unity of the male and female diety, just like a marriage is an unity between men and women. Or thats the possibility I pursue.

GOD is an acronym for Beauty, Strength and Wisdom, related to the Three Pillars of the Tree of Life.

ALEIM or ELOHIM is ELOH(Goddess) with a plural masculine ending(IM).

In other words: The Gods and Goddesses as the expression of the Multiple Perfect Unity.

Just remember to not confuse Javhe(King of the Black Lodge) with Jahovah(Christ).

Shekinah is the feminine aspect of the Kundalini or Holy Spirit(an aspect of Jehovah).

Even though each Sephirah of the Ten Sephiroth has one pole or the other that predominates a particular Sphere(also depending on which of the Four Worlds we are talking about a particular Sphere operating in), they all have both Masculine and Feminine aspects.

An example is this:

Kether is synonymous with Brahma, but Brahma's consort is Saraswati.

Chokmah is Vishnu, but Vishnu's consort is Lakshmi.

Binah is synonymous with Shiva, but Shiva's spouse is Parvati(Shakti/Shekinah).

Regards

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Friday October 13th, 2006

The 699th aniversary of the arrest and betrayal of The Knights Templar. The
beginning of years of turture and murder by Phillipe le Bel and Pope ClementV.
Both of whom made great signs of friendship towards the Knights while lying out
their ***.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Thank you Stalking Wolf for the reminder. I was wondering myself how many October 13th friday the 13th's have happened. I considered starting a thread, but didn't have enough information to do so.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I am not sure how many there have been since the arrests began 699 years ago.

There are many historians that believe the "unlucky superstition" started with the arrests, as they find no reference to it prior to 1307.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by stalkingwolf
I am not sure how many there have been since the arrests began 699 years ago.

There are many historians that believe the "unlucky superstition" started with the arrests, as they find no reference to it prior to 1307.

Hello stalkingwolf,

Apparently this is the only order left that can claim descent from the original Templars, they are a recognised entity with a freehold piece of ground inside the Vatican

www.smom-za.org...

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
all goddess' are one goddess,
all gods are one god.

And there is but one initiator.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghaele

No one will know every operation of the Templars as many of their documents disappeared with them in 1307.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
There is no one "goddess" that applies to every system of faith.

For some systems, the "goddess" represents the physical earth. In other words, the elites worship nature. That should cover a lot of ground.

In some other systems, they worship "the spirit" of the Moon or the planet Venus. In some others, they worship the spirit of the star Sirius.

One of the reasons why the supreme deity in predominate religions changed to a male was so that people could have a cover under which to engage in bloodletting. While sacrifice to the goddess is made with menstrual blood or amniotic fluid, males cannot yield blood naturally, and so must sustain injury. While it is a way to condition men to face their fears, for some people it's just ritualized sadistic self-indulgence. This is what is usually referred by Christians as "Satanism."

According to one story, the Knights Templar were working the stables (where animals were stored) and one day decided to dig the ground beneath the stables until they found the holy grail. There was no real Temple of Solomon, and nobody knows what the "holy grail" is. The most common explanation is that it's a chalice, which is simply an elaborate cup symbolizing the feminine principle. Some conspiracy theorists claim that the "holy grail" is blood, again connecting to another symbol of the "goddess."

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Belinquest

The color black represented judgment vis a vis the Saturnalian cults.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by vcwxvwligen]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join