It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be careful over the next few days/weeks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
O.K, my phone just rang and my aunt answered it. There was a female on the other line, and she said "I want you to get on a plane and fly it to Iraq" and a bit later she the woman said "***k off" and this was when my aunt hung up. I fear that there might be a "terror" attack which will happen soon and be related to this phone call. The number was of a British mobile phone, 077, so this is an advanced warning. I'll keep everyone upto date with this call when I can because my mum and aunt want my dad to know whats happening.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Sounds to me like the only 'terror' attack involved is at the hands of one pissed-off woman. More likely she misdialed and was just venting on someone who crossed her. I can't see anything here that sounds like a terror warning.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
That is strange.
Did you call the number back?
Did you report it?
Try doing a search on the number to see who it belongs to, like a white pages lookup or something.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I called the number back, but it was one of those text messages to a landline, and I cant find that number under the telephone directories. The thing is, my phone is a private number, so this is probably a crossed line.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
just one question,

Since when traveling to Iraq is as easy as to board a plane to the bahamas?

I thought that Iraq is a battler zone and hostile, so if somebody is going to board a plane to get into Iraq it will be through one of the border countries with Iraq.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
just one question,

Since when traveling to Iraq is as easy as to board a plane to the bahamas?

I thought that Iraq is a battler zone and hostile, so if somebody is going to board a plane to get into Iraq it will be through one of the border countries with Iraq.

Well, I know that it was a UK number, and the message said "take a plane and fly it to Iraq"

Now, I don't want to add fuel to my own fire, but this may have been planned some time ago and they feel that the time is now, and if this is right, the only way that I could have got this message would be by a crossed line.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
interesting... indeed, very interesting. Sounds like a joke to me. Do you think your imprtant enough to recieve any sort of advance warning of an attack?

[edit on 21-9-2006 by oxygen_kills]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
the real question is...did you report it to the authorities? if you really believed it was something serious, you would let them know, and not just us.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Just someone pulling your leg.

No need to worrry at all. Bush is here to protect you.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Even though it must have been freaky I think Ireland would be high on my places to escape TO.

Ireland. the Shetlands .Greenland.

I just got offered a position In Qatar less than an hour ago.HMMM!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Just someone pulling your leg.

No need to worrry at all. Bush is here to protect you.

Bush is here to protect you? I'm sorry... that I just can not agree with. lol I don't really look up to aliens.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by oxygen_kills
interesting... indeed, very interesting. Sounds like a joke to me. Do you think your imprtant enough to recieve any sort of advance warning of an attack?

[edit on 21-9-2006 by oxygen_kills]

No, but some people have suggested a crossed line.

the real question is...did you report it to the authorities? if you really believed it was something serious, you would let them know, and not just us.

DigitalGrl

My mum said that my dad would handle it, I don'tknow if it has been reported yet

[edit on 22-9-2006 by speight89]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
REPORT IT.

If it's a terrorists who goofed and called the wrong person .. then the authorities will be able to catch them (hopefully). If it was just idiot kids pulling pranks then the authorities will make sure they know enough not to do stupid things like that again.

Report it.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I still live with my parents and my dad says that it is just a prank because it was a text, I will talk to him when he comes in

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   

O.K, my phone just rang and my aunt answered it. There was a female on the other line, and she said "I want you to get on a plane and fly it to Iraq" and a bit later she the woman said "***k off" and this was when my aunt hung up. I fear that there might be a "terror" attack which will happen soon and be related to this phone call. The number was of a British mobile phone, 077, so this is an advanced warning. I'll keep everyone upto date with this call when I can because my mum and aunt want my dad to know whats happening.

I would say it was one of those prank calls, i.e. someone trying towind you up. But if I were you to beon the safe side, anychance can the police get the number or the Mobile Company?

Dont you just hate them prank callers, nothing better to do than Pee everyon off.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by spencerjohnstone

I would say it was one of those prank calls, i.e. someone trying towind you up. But if I were you to beon the safe side, anychance can the police get the number or the Mobile Company?

Dont you just hate them prank callers, nothing better to do than Pee everyon off.

Yea, but the message was texted to a landline, and this hid their number, only an 0845 number on the last number redial

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Prank or psychotic episode. From the rather wild nature of the conversation, I'm betting it's someone who needs meds.

I don't mean this unkindly. A real terrorist would realize they had gotten the wrong number and wouldn't say anything like that. Only someone divorced from reality, who was under the impression that they could direct a number of agents would make a call like that.

Report it... suggest the woman needs psychiatric intervention.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I fear that there might be a "terror" attack which will happen soon and be related to this phone call. T

Tell ya what, give me your phone number, I'll call ya, and say 'this is the bad guys, we give up, there will be no more attacks'. That way, you don't have to worry about it.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I wonder why she said Iraq, Iraq is pretty much bombed out, and I doubt if any unaurthorized flight could get near Iraqi airspace.

creepy it could be a code for any city world wide.

I came across these two articles today that adds merit to you call. stay safe!

To: National Desk

WASHINGTON, Sept. 22 /U.S. Newswire/ -- The following is a statement by Republican presidential candidate Dr. Hugh Cort:

I work with Dr. Paul Williams, the source for the September 7th World Net Daily article "Al-Qaeda Warns Muslims: Time to get out of U.S.; Afghan terror commander hints at big attack on NY, Washington." He is in touch with Hamid Mir; the Fox News Middle East expert who has interviewed bin Laden three times. Hamid Mir did the interview with Abu Dawood, the top Al Qaeda man in Afghanistan, who said all the Muslims need to leave America, especially New York and Washington, because Osama is soon going to attack with his "American Hiroshima" plan where he blows up 7 to 10 American cities with suitcase nukes.

releases.usnewswire.com...

And this article, it is a little dated but it relates to the first article.

...ACCORDING TO AL QAEDA COMMANDER

"We have a different plan for the next attack. You will see. Americans will hardly find out any Muslim names, after the next attack. Most of our brothers are living in Western countries, with Jewish and Christian names, with passports of Western countries. This time, someone with the name of Muhammad Atta will not attack inside America, it would be some David, Richard or Peter."--Abu Dawood

Exclusive to the Northeast Intelligence Network & CanadaFree Press.com

By Dr. Paul L. Williams & David Dastych

Urgent news from Abu Dawood, the newly appointed commander of the al Qaeda forces in Afghanistan:

* Final preparations have been made for the American Hiroshima, a major attack on the U. S.

* Muslims living in the United States should leave the country without further warning.

www.homelandsecurityus.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The following website also has a good international phone number lookup:

www.ixquick.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join