It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Irwin's death conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   
A few more famous Aussies are:-

Dawn Fraser
Elle Mcpherson
Guy Pearce
Kieren Perkins
John Howard
and
Ned Kelly and Phar Lap

I wonder if Ned Kelly and Phar Lap's deaths were conspiracies, it wasn't the lawman that killed Ned kelly it was the Freemasons and Phar Lap didn't die of trees being sprayed with a lead-arsenate insecticide NO it was the New World Order

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   

It is virtually impossible a sting ray can kill a man, especially a big heavy underwater experienced man like Steve.

Check out the Steve Irwin death scene vids on Youtube then if you're a doubter. The barb itself was nearly a foot long and was razor sharp. I won't post the video here, I'll let people find it on their own if they wanna see that grusome video, but I can say fer certain that it wasn't a speargun that got him.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T

Originally posted by mulberryblueshimmer

Originally posted by passcode_767
What Irwin did to get himself killed, was become the most popular, famous, well known australian.

No he wasnt any of those.

Hmmm famous Aussies???

Kylie
Paul Hogan
Men at work

ermmmm I,m out

edit...whoops i forgot Rolf Harris

[edit on 22-9-2006 by AGENT_T]

Nicole Kidman
Guy Pearce
Russell Crowe
Peter Allan
Michael Hutchence and all of INXS
ACCA DACCA (AC/DC)
Hugo Weaving (How awesome was it to see an Aussie as the cool, leet, Agent Smith from the Matrix)

There's more but I'm out of time and have to do, bleah, work.

Pokey Oats

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I have heard this theory also. I cant recall were it was, but I remember reading somthing about the Police exhuming steve's body for an autopsy, apparently, he had headwounds BEFORE he went into the water. Has anyone else heard this rumor?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
No, no, no

It was an insurance job, because he had a fatal disease not covered by his policy, the stingrays barb went so deep because it was a robot stingray with an explosive barb.

Not to be confused with an explosive barbie, which is where people drink too much whilst cooking food outdoors.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koori
Holy crap Steve Irwin's death was a conspiracy...now I've heard everything.

Well I guess John Wayne, Bruce Lee, John Belushi, Natalie Wood andTimothy Treadwell(Author and film-maker killed by bears) , and other well known people who have died either naturally, drugs, drownings or from wildlife have all conspiracies behind their deaths as well.

What a web of conspiracies people weave.

Well actually:

John Wayne and many people in the film "Genghis khan " which was shot in Nevada at a nuclear test site, died from cancer. The fact they were smokers had nothing to do with it.

Natalie Wood is was rumored was murdered because her husband and Chris Walken were having and affair. Allegedly...LOL

Well we all know that the evil Samurai killed Bruce Lee and his son.

Oprah is the secret head of Scientology.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Steve Hamb

ah ha! i agree with you! i believe it was staged. so that he could slip into anonymity and not be killed by terrorists or anti-animal rights activists. it was a clever ploy. and so far, it is working. the public has just...forgotten about him. which is what he wants! this must stay quiet. for if we expose Steve's brilliant plan, we have surely condemned him.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
i was just watching steve's season 6 today ..noticed his skills more closely...and i dont think the stingray story is justified...has anyone seen any video footage of steve after the incident? possibly the story is the attempt to protect the government from possible accusations of ignorance/irresponsibility..

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Shaolin priests killed Bruce Lee, Samuri are Japanese. The video of Steve Irwin getting hit by the stingray was released........it's probably still on youtube. The thing is......if you keep pushing the envelope, sooner or later the envelope is going to win.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
c'mon

A STINGRAY

try making that into an assassination weapon, and you'll get a job on sam l jackson's next movie: "stingrays around a reef"

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Yeah, it was a conspiracy planned by the animals of the world against a moron dressed like an idiot who kept poking them, pulling their tails, taking them out of their nests, holes, webs, rivers, oceans.
I for one, never liked him.

"Mate, look what the croc does when I pull his tail" "Now he's angry" (no kidding).

Well Steve, look what the stingray does if you keep bothering it.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
When it comes to conspiracy, he may have proved that reptilians are in fact the least of humanity's worries. Not to say that shape shifting stingrays should be the next target...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Steve Irwin was killed on the orders of our reptilian overlords who grew displeased at his relocation of crocodiles. The reptilians have been placing crocodiles in precise locations to match up with ancient ley-lines so a co-ordinated attack could take place. Steves work has put the reptilians plans back several years and they had to have him disposed of, a stingray was a logical choice as it would divert public attention away from increased crocodile movement. The reptilians have spent vast amounts of money on trench-coats and false beards to allow the crocdiles to pass amongst us un-noticed. This has caused a global recession. And Elvis has probably got something to do with it.

And I thought the David Icke board was full of idiots!! Please stop wasting your time with such ridiculous theories as these (and how dolphins have evolved into greys) and look at the real issues!!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Haha ive read some tripe in my time but this takes the biscuit. Priceless.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   

That's the dumbest conspiracy I've ever heard. Steve Irwin was an awesome guy, I regularly watched his show and am a big fan. To even assume there was a conspiracy is idiotic, the horrible event was filmed. Steve is probably with his passed on animal friends right now.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

My god..................

Did you make this up by yourself?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Good god. Why isn't this thread in Skunk Works? Especially since you (the Original Poster) have provided no proof to link the religious groups and Steve's 'evil greedy friends' you've mentioned in your OP. Complete and utter twaddle. I'm embarrased for you.

[edit on 5/3/2009 by Batmanatee]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Batmanatee
Good god. Why isn't this thread in Skunk Works? Especially since you (the Original Poster) have provided no proof to link the religious groups and Steve's 'evil greedy friends' you've mentioned in your OP. Complete and utter twaddle. I'm embarrased for you.

[edit on 5/3/2009 by Batmanatee]

Probably because it's from 2006 when I think skunk works didn't exist, then it got buried, now it's revived and we get to see this pricless masterpiece of a conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Ah, thank you, Phoenix! Sorry, didn't notice the date. Gotta love the 'Most recent reply' page. Thanks for pointing that out.
You're right, it is a classic.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
You have got to be kidding me. Good lord, I want to say I've heard it all now but I know there will be an equally ridiculous conspiracy right around the corner. I can only assume that you had some kind of random word generator that spit out the words "Irwin", "Jews" and "DNA" and you spun up this story.

I too am embarrassed for you. I am also embarrassed that this thread made it to the 2nd page.

His death video at the last minutes is never released and the cause of his death hasn't been offically announced by a skilled forensic team.

A 10-year old could determine that a puncture wound into the heart was 99.9% likely to be the cause of death. Why on earth would a skilled forensics team be needed?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join