It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take some time and e-mail your senators

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Sorry to inform all of the muslim huggers on this site...but we don't want to bring him to trial...and he will never make it to trial.

When the desert dwelling goat herders he is hiding amongst finally get sick of the land being bombed around them and are finally not scared of him enough to turn him into our armed forces...he will be killed on the spot, hopefully tortured first...then killed.

Osama been Chicken will have no day in court my friend...and that you can bank on! The way it should be! Don't you think!

- Beezer

Case study now complete. Thanks everyone for offering your attempts at logic.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for some proof...

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Beezer

Originally posted by Slap Nuts

Did you thank them for being whores to corporate America's lobbiests?

Nope. But I did thank them for helping to keep Amercia a free nation ...

I pledge allegiance to an America, United under the rule of corporate america and the federal reserve system, with liberty, justice and freedom only for the very richest of rich pricks.

Hey thanks guys, without you retards in washington we might not be in this freakin mess.

[edit on 21-9-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Beezer

Originally posted by bsbray11
at any point you feel as though you can back up your assertions (with something other than "NO THIS IS THE TRUTH!", preferably), then please do so.

Actually BackStreetBoy Ray ( I know...your initials...I could'n resist! ) I was wondering if YOU were going to back up your statments. We have 5 years worth of proof theat muslims did the act....where is one shred of proof that our own government had any thing to do with it, or for that matter, as you put it THE COMMIES?

Patiently waiting for your PROOF!

- Beezer

Have a gander at my sig, I have been waiting 5 and a half months now for someone to disprove anything on those links..

You wanted proof that the government or factions of the government were behind 9/11, there you go.

Have a nice day..

I expect a reply.

[edit on 9/21/2006 by ThichHeaded]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join