It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Card Game

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Has any one seen this before and is it for real ?
Does any body have a set ?Illuminate Cared Game

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I've got it. It's a lot o fun, any conspiracy enthusiast would love it. Haven't played it in ages though and I don't remember the WTC or Pentagon cards. I'll have to pull out the ol' deck and take a look. Nice link.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Cheers if you dont mind having a look just to confirm if these cards are there

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I will. Since it was a "collectible card game" and I only have about 2 decks worth, I don't have nearly ALL the cards. But I'll check them out.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Its from Steve Jackson Games:
www.sjgames.com...

www.sjgames.com...

And the variants/:
www.sjgames.com... "NWO"
www.sjgames.com...
www.sjgames.com...

The game isn't much of a smoking gun, which of course would require that Steve Jackson games was part of the 911 plot. All it has is a 'terror attack' card or two that show the WTC being attacked (but not by plane, and it had already been attacked in a terror attack at that point) and the pentagon with a mushroom cloud (a reasonable event in an illuminati/nwo game).

I think that the game takes a lot from the Illuminatus trilogy too.

[edit on 20-9-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I've played it, sure! It's great fun. In fact, if you check my blog, under "The Chronicles of Gabe", I make express mention of the cardgame.

I've got the original release, plus the expansion, and then I've got the NWO release boxed set with the collectable cards (which were a lot less fun, but more inventive with the art). I only got to play Crimelords once, and didn't even know Subgenius was out there. I'll have to try it.

Hell, I've even invented a couple of illuminati cards, though I'd be hard-pressed to remember the stats on them. The only one I remember was

The Olympics
PWR: 0/7
RES: 4
INC: 7

A tad overpowered, but then again, the expansion was mostly crap in terms of power cards, so it gave a little something extra to fight for.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I've never played this game, but I've played a lot of those card games. The game is for real, and unless the scanned pictures I saw on another thread were faked, so are the cards you referred to. I'd love to get my hands on these, it sounds like a fun game.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Here are some scans of the "smoking gun" cards right out my own deck:

Box Art

Terrorist Nuke Card

Pentagon

Card in honor of ATS

Reverse Side of Cards

Like the other poster said. I think it's all a big coincidence. Still, it's a fun game.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Hmmm Very enteresting indeed! Im a RPG nut! And I never knew about these cards.. However I was very brainwashed for about 10 years of my life and gave up searching for new RPG games, as I was going threw colledge and was told to steer clear of that kind of non sense junk from my Teachers.. Funny enough all my life I got slack for being a devil worshipper or a geek for playing D&D. Personally I loved it, and now IM glad I failed out of school, because what they taught me in school was about worthless lies!!! And control to make me more money, for them! Ive always been a slave, I just didnt want to know I was! Now that the cards on are the table, I feel I understand why I couldnt go with the flow, and why my mind wanted out.. Makes sense now..Thanks for the link.. All this stuff helps me understand my world in which I live in.. And not being told what to think and say! Thanks

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Played it - I am quite interested iun the model effect's of researching a pro-situ ritual magick apropos stunt where psychic's and esp-fiend's properly trained can rehearse an almost poppet doll act of bone fide magick to see it it can affect quantum possiblities, SJG produces fine games, I was almost stunned by the fact that my then girlfriend had a crash with an ex-SAS member and I had to use it to write a report on it, this was when I was visted by a spectral force, which may have been me meme-sharing with my father in hospital having a Colon Operation. Sounds like I took too much '___' and had too much Sunshine that day. I believe Cyberpunk is the Game to play, if you knew UNIX then you could blow up Wall Street, I guess, possibly a true collector's item.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
ive played it . I sucked. I have friends who play it every weeked . Not sure if this is true, the guy who developed it for Steve Jackson gaMES is born agian christian .

[edit on C:Sunocu10e10 by Opus]

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
yep i have the original game, but not the expansion sets which include the cards scanned above (thanks for those btw). tbh i never bothered playing it, but when i saw it, i just had to own a copy

ps i just checked the game & it was originally copyrighted in 1982, and has been updated several times

[edit on 15-10-2006 by Shar_Chi]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Great game until i picked up Magic the gathering.

I still got a 3/4 box off unopened packs if anyones keen ?

[edit on 16-10-2006 by helium3]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I think this game makes it perfectly clear 9/11 was an inside job. How could anyone ignore it if they do.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
It's the first time I heard that the so-called inventer and originator of the Card Gaming Series con-verted to Christianity, must have been a bad day for Gamer's all around. Does this Game still sell?

I had a Game called "Conspiracy" which I bought in Cowley Road in Oxford year's ago which was based on GURPS (General User's Role Playing System's), never got around to it, couldn't get a gathering for it.

Does SJS Games still exist, as I remember they were targetted and harrassed by said Governmet Agencies, for so-callled Hacking and Phreaking Activities?

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by soundaddicted
I think this game makes it perfectly clear 9/11 was an inside job. How could anyone ignore it if they do.

How?

The WTC had already been attacked by terrorists before 911. That made it a reasonable choice for the card. The pentagon is also an obvious choice for an attack in such a card game.

blingblong
Does SJS Games still exist, as I remember they were targetted and harrassed by said Governmet Agencies, for so-callled Hacking and Phreaking Activities?

? I hadn't heard that. SJS games does still exist, they still sell games and their website is also still up.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Is there a link somewhere We can goto to see a complete scaned copy of a deck?

I am gonna go back to searching the net. I'll check back here if anyone finds a link before I do.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
A scanned deck: cid-9f33f6e14912f497.skydrive.live.com...

A prophetic few:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Alright I did a lot of research on this and I've came to this conclusion: A lucky guess......

The guy who invented the game was named Steve Jackson and the guy's been making games since 1974

Steve Jackson's game list

That many games written about society he had to get some things right...

His wikipedia page doesn't say anything particularly exciting, either
Steve Jackson Wiki

No one in particular graduated Rice college around the time he did, so i doubt he had insider knowledge..

Not only that, but why? Why would the Illuminati hide their plans in a card game and a cheesy looking one at that?:up

~~~~~I was replying to someone else who didn't look around and just started a thread about it and didnt want it to go to waste

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Wow.. first time ive seen these, the 3 middle row mind control, weather manipulation..

Look at the earthquake card resembles china.. aint that the h.a.a.r.p like ray.. bottom left?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join