It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the true meaning of 666, the beast within.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
i have calculated the number of the beast. i know what 666 is.

be not afraid.

i am naked before you, armed only with the truth. so that you know it is i, i offer you your truth: the truth of your first loves:

1) i was there when the egg was fertilized. i was there at your conception. i see your first love was fear, the product of your “Self Preservation”, you needed it to serve your perceived needs.

2) i see your second love was food, as you needed it for mitosis, so the cells could reproduce, which you needed to grow. You needed food for cellular reproduction while you grew in the womb. Your fear taught you this, as did your “Self Preservation” which was encoded into your very dna.

3) i see your third love was family. As they nurtured and provided for you, they protected you from harm, and diminished and helped hide your fears from your sight.

4) i see you fourth love was friends, as they gave you what you sought most, a sense of belonging, a sense of being accepted for who you are. Do we not all want to belong? Do we all not want to be accepted for who we are?

5) i see your fifth love was f*%$ing, the physical act of making love. You manifested your love in the physical form.

6) i see your sixth love was finances, as they provided you the means to quench your thirsts for your previous 4 loves, and you could have more of that which you loved.

So, your first 6 loves were:

1) Fear (provided by your dna and the command of “Self Pre Serve” aka “Self before serve”.
2) Food (needed for growth)
3) Family.
4) Friends
5) F&#$ing(love manifested into the physical form)
6) Finances

If i have lied to you up to this point, i humbly request you stop reading this, as this would not be your truth. if i am not speaking your truth, you need not go further. if these 6 loves are not your first loves, i have been disarmed, and now i just am naked, without the truth anymore, reduced to just knowing “i am”.

if you look inward and find it in your soul that i have spoken the truth, and these are humanity’s first loves, what do your first loves have in common?

Fear, Food, Family, Friends, F*#@ing, and Finances?

Yes, they all begin with the letter F.

They all begin with the 6th letter of your alphabet. The letter you placed before the 7th, my “g”.

6 loves, beginning with the 6th letter of the alphabet, which you placed 6 times before me, the truth.

be not afraid.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   
If this idea works for you then cool. It mirrors Mazlow's hierarchy of needs (psych101):
5. Actualization
4. Esteem
3. Love/Belonging
2. Safety
1. Physiological
en.wikipedia.org...

To understand the origins of 666 i think you need to understand chaldean style kabbalah. i'm pretty sure 666 something to do with fire energy & mankind spirituality. also, from memory, a common gematric translation for 666 is FOX, (F = 6, O = 60, X = 600). this simply encoded version of 666 is knowingly used very widely imo. i suspect it's a 'nod & wink' kind of usage for the old boys club.

There is a synagogue located on #666 of a road near my house. This has nothing to do with judaism honouring 'the devil' or such, but the papacy demonised this number due to its spiritual relevance to jewish mysticism. They did the same thing to other threats such as Pan, Mithra, etc - assimilate the symbolism or demonise it.

Imo some people who use the number in their spiritual ideology it is a rewarding symbolic revelation (kabbalah), whereas others use it to instill fear (christianity), others yet again (usually ex-christians turned atheist or agnostic) use it purely as a recoil to chrisitan dogma.

so there's some random stuff about 666, certainly no number is to be 'feared' lol. i'm no expert on this stuff, i find it all a bit tediously dogmatic.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
i have calculated the number of the beast. i know what 666 is.

be not afraid.

i am naked before you, armed only with the truth. so that you know it is i, i offer you your truth: the truth of your first loves:
be not afraid.

It seems that your knowledge of numbers is tainted by your religious fervour and your need to sermonize ..

Gematria is based on the realative numerical values of words. Words of similar numerical values are considered to be explanatory of each other, the same goes for phrases.
So that you might have AChD (Unity) 13 + AHBH (Love) 13 = IHVH (God's name) 26.

So all your nakedness, before the world, armed with the truth is neither useful, true or makes me afraid.

666 is not a mistery, it requires meditation rather then random ranting.
It is the number of the spirit of Sol, the last mistyc number of the Sun, Omno Satan, the name of Jesus, the number of the Beast and others.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I thought that was very creative ET. It makes every bit as much sense as anything else surrounding the Christian text, and is much more poetic and conjunct.

As for those who are attacking you here, I am always astonished by those who feel the need to become angry and antagonistic toward those who have a different approach to spirituality. If ET's writing didn't set well with you, you could have simply stopped here:

If i have lied to you up to this point, i humbly request you stop reading this, as this would not be your truth.

Seems like such a simple request to me.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by wellwhatnow
I thought that was very creative ET. It makes every bit as much sense as anything else surrounding the Christian text, and is much more poetic and conjunct.

As for those who are attacking you here, I am always astonished by those who feel the need to become angry and antagonistic toward those who have a different approach to spirituality. If ET's writing didn't set well with you, you could have simply stopped here:

If i have lied to you up to this point, i humbly request you stop reading this, as this would not be your truth.

You are right Wellwhatnow, by then I had read too much and in the very end this is a forum but I do apologize if I have offended your poetic sensibility.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   

The letter you placed before the 7th, my “g”.

Interesting post Teacher, but what do you mean by "my g"

Also remember tho that this will only work in the English language, you try it with another language and I don't think you'll get the 6 F's

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I'm not sure this can be accurate being that the number of the beast was written of during a time when the Engish language was not used. In other words the "6th" letter in the Greek and Hebrew alphabet is z if I'm not mistaken.

I'm guessing in order to find the meaning of 666 one would have to use the language and numerical/alphabetical system that was used during such times as it was configured-then show how it relates to us in modern times..

nonetheless..I'm thinking you are on to something

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Did I just not say that HarpStrings

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by wellwhatnow

As for those who are attacking you here, I am always astonished by those who feel the need to become ANGRY and antagonistic toward those who have a different approach to spirituality. If ET's writing didn't set well with you, you could have simply stopped here:

they have become angry because the deciever lies within them, and the god of truth so loved the enemy of truth, that god has elevated truth's enemy.

i can prove they permit themselves to decieve themselves. fear not, all has been forgiven.

proof mankind has decieved themselves:

what is the opposite of love?

are you sure?

but, how can you justify your hate for another without first fearing they have the potential to take something you love from you?

it is fear that is the opposite of love, not hate. your hate has become an automatic response due to the fact we do not want to face our fears. but armed only with our truth, we can conquer cause our fear to not fear for just 1 moment.

and in that 1 moment, all shall be revealed.

again:

how can 1 honestly (to themselves) justify their hate for another without first fearing they have the potential to take from us something we love?

since we have had 6 loves before truth, one must disregard all their first loves, and leave themselves only knowing "i am". for it will be all they need to know to conquer the darkness of all negativity within.

god is alive, within you.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I apolgize. I only read the very first post. I'm still new at this. (Maybe I just confirmed what you stated and that's not a bad thing)

On a side note. I have my own theory. And it relates to the sixth day, the day of man and the fourth commandment. If you think about it, in which case I have thought deeply about it and prayed on it, the Sabbath Day is all too forgotten and thusly not kept Holy because "man" chose "Sun" day-the 6th day as a day of rest and praise and deemed the Sabbath as mans day, no longer Gods Day. I could go deeper in explaining this but my mind isn't in it right now..ever have days like this?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DodgeG1

The letter you placed before the 7th, my “g”.

Interesting post Teacher, but what do you mean by "my g"

my "g" is my god's "g", the alpha within his name.

Also remember tho that this will only work in the English language, you try it with another language and I don't think you'll get the 6 F's

here is the ark of the covenant, placed within the soul's of his people:

french?

"parlay" is the french word for "speak".

par = pair (but the "i" is the deciever, for there is no "i" sound)

"pair" or "par" means "a couple".

lay = the physical act of making love, in slang, with the mind of a child.

a "couple" that "lays" together as a "couple" is love.

i ask you now, is french not the language of love?

god has said:

"i am the word"

so god is the word. god does not speak in pluralities. for if you sent god away to count all the numbers, when would you be expecting god's return? god needs rescued, from within you, for truth has gone to count all your fears, to identify them and conquer them. and if god has gone to conquer all our fears of the unknown, he calculates "pi", he counts upwards, he counts the negative numbers, he calculates the golden section. so in effect god has shattered god's self, to face all unknowns for you, for we fear the unknown, we fear what we cannot comprehend.

so when god stated "i am the word", god stated "i am the words". god is language, all languages.

aaron, moses's brother asked moses a question concerning the torah. moses's response was:

"all that has happened, all that is happening, and all that shall ever happen is encoded into the torah"

apply the rules of the bible to all, in all forms, and you shall know you have been granted access to all knowledge, all truths, from all angles and all individual perspectives.

since we view ourselves as not being in the kingdom of heaven, and the bible states:"we are in the dominion of satan/lucifer" then we beleive we are in hell, and in hell everything is reverse as in heaven.

apply the laws of the bible to the bible, and you have the bible code, the true bible code.

so what we have been looking for, the god of truth has placed right under our noses, all this time.

proof?

if you could disregard all your first loves and especially "fear" and the instinct of "self preservation" and have enough empathy and love to put yourself into the mind of an automobile, knowing only what you truly know of yourself:

1) you know you want to belong.
2) you know you want to be accepted for who and what you are.
3) you know you feel guilty for the bad things you do.

what is it that cars do that is bad for everyone else?

pollution, right?

so with the mind of a child, what would an automobile say in it's simplest form that means "i am blowing gas out my tailpipe"?

yes, an automobile would say truthfully: "see, i fart".

"see" in it's simplest form is "c". it means the same thing phonetically.

so now we have:

"c i fart"

and since we think we are in a place where all is opposite that of heaven, our collective mind, the soul of god within has reversed it:

so "c i fart" in reverse is the word:

trafic

the curse of the tower of babel has been lifted.

the fruit?

eden is not always pronounced "eden", most make it sound like "edun"

reversed: nude.

edit to add:

if you would like the scientific reasoning, and not the biblical or religious, and you would like more evidence that everything is encoded:
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 20-9-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
be not afraid, fear not for one moment, but keep fear with you, hold it's hand and love the truth enough .... . . . .

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi

To understand the origins of 666 i think you need to understand chaldean style kabbalah.

chaldean style kabbalah?

this would make sense if there was a god that would like to exclude all children that have no knowledge of chaldean style kabbalah.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarpStrings
I'm not sure this can be accurate being that the number of the beast was written of during a time when the Engish language was not used. In other words the "6th" letter in the Greek and Hebrew alphabet is z if I'm not mistaken.

do you believe god would have been ignorant of the future of language?

I'm guessing in order to find the meaning of 666 one would have to use the language and numerical/alphabetical system that was used during such times as it was configured-then show how it relates to us in modern times..

nonetheless..I'm thinking you are on to something

your contributions are valued, and i thank you for your time.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
If i am on to a truth concerning the true meaning of 666 ... .. .

in violation of the first commandment we have chosen 6 times to love 6 things that all begin with the 6th letter of our "all fib i bet" (curse of tower of babel??) then is it all negative?

I mean wouldn't it just prove that god has not permitted us to fall too far from the kingdom of heaven, and that we are in fact not that far removed from god's creation, nor are we too far removed from all the animals that dwell within our garden of eden?

just a thought. as always, contributions are welcome. i thank you in advance for your thoughts.

thanks,
john

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   

translation for 666 is FOX, (F = 6, O = 60, X = 600).

That is a bit of a stretch I think.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
its a very common gematric method, supposedly a modern representation of a chaldean tradition. i didnt make it up, dont shoot the messenger. i despise this sorta stuff tbh.

a 1
b 2
c 3
d 4
e 5
f 6
g 7
h 8
i 9
-----
j 10
k 20
l 30
m 40
n 50
o 60
p 70
q 80
r 90
-------
s 100
t 200
u 300
v 400
w 500
y 700
z 800

dont ask me what 900 was sposed to be, cant remember.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by aelphaeis_mangarae

translation for 666 is FOX, (F = 6, O = 60, X = 600).

That is a bit of a stretch I think.

maybe, maybe a peice of the puzzle.

the four horseman??

was there not a verse or two that made a correlation with the 4 horseman being something to do with the 4 cardinal directions?

alpha and omega, right? "i am the word", right?

four horseman, four cardinal directions, some connection??

North
East
West
South

what other words are spelled out with the letters "N E W S"????

lucifer or look i fear?

News corporations get higher ratings when the news gets more fearfull and negative, doesn't it??

And the news makes more money when their ratings go up, right?

Fear coming from all directions??

north [mirror] thron .... . throne (the "e" is a silent deciever, makes no sound)

the throne coming from what direction? East, right?

E=3 = trinity
a = alpha
st = saints, an abbreviation for saints, right?

hmm. there seems to be a thought here.

who do people blame for their problems when there is no one to blame?

them? they? those?

those, but the "e" is a deciever, there is no "e" sound.

thos [mirror] soth . . .. . SOUTH?

the ones we blame at the bottom. Hell is down, correct??

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
HarpStrings:

The 6th letter is vav ו and is 'the hook,' 'the fork in the road (valley of decision)', 'redemption,' 'transformation,' and also 'man' and 'death.'

Because redemption and transformation comes for man when he crosses the doorway of death into life - and until then, life is a series of fork-decisions (fear or love?)....

And love leads to life and fear lengthens bondage in death.

Zayin ז is the 7th letter - esoterically representing 'the focal point of sustenance and struggle' and in a way represents human reality (since most all energies that govern/limit our perceptions are based on 7 - the rainbow's colors, the other planets (- pluto not the sun or moon), the days of the week, the continents, and more...)

6 is also the atomic number for Carbon - and of course organic chemistry is the carbon-based life - which in the microcosm is certain 'death', but for Mother Earth is 'everlasting life,' due to God's limitless efficiency and genius.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
HarpStrings:

The 6th letter is vav ו and is 'the hook,' 'the fork in the road (valley of decision)', 'redemption,' 'transformation,' and also 'man' and 'death.'

you are a knowledgable noble, that is for sure queenannie.

Curious if the words for "Fear", "Food", "family", and so on in ancient languages do not begin with the 6th letter of their alphabets, or begin or end with the 6th letter from the end or the beginning of their alphabets. Perhaps this would shed some light on answering that question. But, alas, i only know a few of the essential languages. and although they make it easier to learn other languages rather quickly, i have not made a concerted effort to do so, yet.

As for the rest of your post, impressive. food for thought. i like, i like it alot.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join