It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China war ships is sitting on our coast right now

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Ok please keep this on the topic at hand,

Thanks,

Asala,

[edit on 21-9-2006 by asala]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slap Nuts
Remember when we crash landed a super high-tech spy plane in China?

That was freakin sweet.

Super High-Tech??? It was a freaking P-3 Orion for cripe's sake. That thing was made out of dinosaur bones. It might have been high-tech by China's standards though. I always said that the Navy should put turn signals on those things. More than once we almost had a collision with one when flying our helo around NAS Jax in the 80's.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Probably meant the SIGINT equipment inside..but me thinks that would have been destroyed/damaged as best as possible before landing..at least i hope

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   

posted by Slap Nuts

Remember when we crash landed a super high-tech spy plane in China? That was freakin sweet.

A US Navy EP-3 surveillance aircraft carrying a crew of 24 collided with a Chinese fighter on April 1, 2001. The U.S. plane was forced to make an emergency landing on at Lingshui, on the southern tip of Hainan Island, China. The Chinese fighter was lost in the South China Sea. Chinese officials have blamed the US for the incident. The UShas accused China of intercepting military aircraft in an "unsafe manner." The incident came at a time when China-America relations are under increasing strain as the U.S reviews its weapons sales to Taiwan.

www.cnn.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join