It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China war ships is sitting on our coast right now

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Ok, as were all worried about everything else taking place today with the UN meeting and two other countries having trouble and the space station having unknown objects. We got a surprise.

Can someone tell me how the chinese got here and dock with us without it being reported, until today when they showed up?

www.latimes.com...

Mod Edit: to add link

[edit on 19-9-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
We invited them over. Not to mention they are surrounded by aircraft carriers, destroyers and submarines. Not a nice place to visit.

[edit on 19-9-2006 by deltaboy]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
You got a link of some kind? Where did you get this intel?

Roper

link   
This is not a joke. Heres my problem it came across cnn once as if its a friendly dock. Maybe so still we should know more about this.

Im trying and hoping to find links

link   
Where did you read/hear this?

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
www.latimes.com...

Here you go guys. As you can see, nothing to worry about. Just a friendly visit.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Seems to be a preplanned visit. Found this about it.

www.usatoday.com...

[edit on 19-9-2006 by Astygia]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
www.latimes.com...

Here you go guys. As you can see, nothing to worry about. Just a friendly visit.

They're just here to pick up a couple of Los Alamos spies....

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astygia
Seems to be a preplanned visit. Found this about it.

www.usatoday.com...

[edit on 19-9-2006 by Astygia]

The LA Times...There are two Chinese Ships in San Diego, according to the L.A Times. Preplanned or not, they have no business here. None.

[edit on 19-9-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Thankyou guys for the links. IM hoping its just a friendly visit. I remember they threaten us really bad not even a year ago. Does everyone feel safe about this. And theres really no reason for concern. I notice One Ship is a guided missle cruiser. Dosnt sound friendly to me. I'll try not to cry.

[edit on 19-9-2006 by Shar]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Yep it's real.

I just saw this on Lou Dobbs.

I disaprove of this completely.

Warships are meant to defend a country, not take day-trips
across the Pacific to go shopping and play soccer.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
The LA Times...There are two Chinese Ships in San Diego, according to the L.A Times. Preplanned or not, they have no business here. None.

[edit on 19-9-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

The reason I quoted that article was:

USA Today

QINGDAO, China — Welcomed home by dancers and drums, one of the most modern warships in the Chinese navy completed its first world tour Monday. The vessels' return came two months after a Pentagon report warned, "Chinese military exercises increasingly focus on the United States as an adversary."

They're toying with the ability of being able to launch an attack on the US. This isn't a threat, though. More like a communication of their military capability.

But there's really nothing to worry about with the presence of these ships; as was pointed out, they're outnumbered and outgunned, which is our way of communicating that they shouldn't get any wild ideas.

Diplomacy at its best.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Why can't chinese ships dock at our military port, if it was preplanned and they were invited I doubt we were dumb enough to leave classified stuff laying around. Plus it might do us some good for them to see our superior tech, might make them think twice, plus they can't pull any tricks while at port. Way too many ships are gunna stop em if they try, and they wont be able to offload spies or what have you as I'm sure we got them well under survelance. Besides other than the episode with our techint airplane which was an accident, and naval posturing off of tiwan which they're sorta obliged to do they aren't really hostile.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Sorry about the double post I'm retarded. And they should be planing their war games around our capabilities, we're top dog naval wise and we would be the ones to surpass in ability if they also want to have a navy worth talking about.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Yeah, this was in ATSNN a few times. It's a little rediculous, and it's almost like the people in charge are purposely setting us up to be invaded. I can't see how they don't see it, so my only conclusion is that they do see it, and want something to happen.

Possibly.....deminishing the population of North America, and forcing Canada and Mexico to become even more embedded in the functioning of the USA, forming a "more perfect union". In addition to that, China will ally with Russia, and then start doing some weird things. Not that the NAU and the EU won't be just as twisted, so we're all screwed.

That's my prediction and I'm stickin' to it.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I just cant wait till they leave. When they do hopefully peacefully I sure do hope its posted here. Cause right now Im not going to sleep very well.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Wow unbelievable you guys...

The Chinese ships were INVITED and WELCOMED by the United States to take part in a search-and-rescue excercise with the United States and ALL YOU people can talk about is a Chinese invasion.

And Shar, [personal insult removed]... do you honestly believe two Chinese warships can surprise dock on a US port? THEY WERE WELCOMED for christsake's.

I just cant wait till they leave. When they do hopefully peacefully I sure do hope its posted here. Cause right now Im not going to sleep very well.

LMAO, do I even have to reply to this?

[edit on 19-9-2006 by k4rupt]

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9/19/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

[edit on 9-19-2006 by worldwatcher]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   

QINGDAO, China — Welcomed home by dancers and drums, one of the most modern warships in the Chinese navy completed its first world tour Monday. The vessels' return came two months after a Pentagon report warned,

"Chinese military exercises increasingly focus on the United States as an adversary."

China also is modernizing its military, including the navy. The sea service is retiring some warships in favor of newer models, buying Russian Kilo-class submarines and building its own Song-class subs, which the Pentagon expects will be outfitted with anti-ship cruise missiles. The bottom line: a navy with the potential to prevent foreign navies from operating close to its shores — including the U.S. Navy's Seventh Fleet in any conflict over Taiwan, which China views as a renegade province.

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I'm not worried at all. In fact, I'm actually glad that the Chinese ship is here. If what I've read is true, and if it really is the most advanced ship in the Chinese navy, then I'm happy that it's parked over here right in the view of our prying eyes. The fact that it's docked in US waters substantially increases our ability of gathering intelligence on the capabilities and weaknesses of one of the most dangerous weapons of one of our most dangerous adversaries.

I don't understand why some people are so paranoid about this. It's not like anyone in their right mind would dock a ship in a country's port if they're planning to attack that country. That would be completely absurd and completely boneheaded. Our military could press ONE BUTTON and instantly wipe this Chinese ship out of existence. And the Chinese know this.

I'm just hoping they let us come aboard so we can gather some intel. Considering the secret military installations that we've recently allowed the Chinese military officials into, I certainly hope that we worked out a deal for the Chinese to return the favor. Maybe this is the fruits of that deal coming to bear.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Umm... as has been pointed out it was a preplanned visit, so what's the problem? These ships are not going to be used to attack the US while sitting in a US military port, lets be serious here. US ships go to foreign ports all the time, nothing unusual about this. However as was posted before, I'm sure we wouldn't mind recording the unique sound signature of these PLAN ships as they come into port, among other things...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join