It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help, I have a Question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I've been reading topics on what to do when NWO comes. I don't understand though, why I would have to leave my home and get supplies and go to some unknown location. And I would like to know why I would need guns. Who will I be shooting? The people taking over?

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Yes some people believe when/if the NWO exists and puts it's plans into action they will round up most people and stick them in detaiment camps or kill them.

So you would have to leave your home and hide,you would need a gun in case they find you or to fight back ....I guess.

To be honest I don't really believe in this Nwo conspiricy , I mean why reduce the worlds population ?just to make them easier to control???

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Ok. And why would a need a gun if there was a nuclear war? I understand food and water and maybe a gun to hunt. But who would I need to shoot?

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Nuclear weapons will probably be used to achieve the goal of one world government, but they won't go as far as to destroy the Earth. They have to live in it too. Then, there will be people that will survive. If you have people that have nothing, chaos and riots will happen. You will need guns to protect you and your family from any threat.

I personally don't stock up on guns. If I see hungry people, I'm not going to deny them my food and water. If I have guns, I will use it on the police-state army of the NWO.

I am not absolutely certain that there is a New World Order conspiracy. On one hand, I am not going to be a know-it-all, closed-mind, and not consider and investigate the claims. If one looks at the evidence and current events, the puzzle pieces start to give one a picture that this does look like one world government in the making.

Things like this.

From page 405 of David Rockefeller's "Memoirs": "For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

[edit on 19-9-2006 by tazadar]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Ok, for protecting myself and my family from the chaos and for killing NWO officers. Got it.

Thank you very much.

top topics

join