It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from a canadian Intel Officer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
On a professional note, I am always interested in any information involving Organized Crime and Terrorism from those are in the know. And, on a personal note I am interested in the opinions of those who theorize on these topics.

I am not monitoring this website on behalf of the intelligence community, just an interested individual engaging in the various topics of discussion. I should also mention that I can not provide any closed source information, or discuss any relevant tactics which would compromise or hinder the intelligence community.

Just interested in what other have to say!

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, CrimIntel.

Hope you have a long and happy relationship with this remarkable place and come to enjoy discussing various issues with our membership as they strive to deny ignorance through critical thinking.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
OMG! A Canukistan Fed! Hide the silverware and put the Grey's away!

Wait, what IS a Canukistan Fed? An intelligent caribou?

Just messin. Welcome to ATS and have a great stay here! Look out for suicide caribou.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Welcome CrimIntel,

This is the most interesting place on earth and im sure that you will have a great time exploring all of the users threads and posts.

-Wyatt43

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
hello to you and welcome to ATS.

Lys, the southern offender.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
greetings,

though I know of no elves or conspiracy theories at all, they are all just pugwash.
, The USA and the world leaders (especially those nice canadians) all have our best interests at heart and love their people and the truth above all other matters!

Hope you enjoy this wonderfull library of knowledge, paranoia, opinions, genius, and lunacy!

regards

elf

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Welcome CrimIntel!

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Smokin' BBQ Threads (Important Website-Related Topics).

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Welcome Crimintel to ATS.

If you have any starter questions U2U a mod or try to find the answer here

ATS Freshmans forum

I hope to see you around the boards

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
you got my number?

HAHA!

no.

really.

how old are you? like soldiers just left the womb, how about csis or rcmp guys; toddlers, seniors? what agency do you work for? do you think it's ALL above board?

i know, YOU'LL ask the questions.

my uncle was rcmp,and literally went nuts investigating high level white collar crime. i think there's a real disconnect at that level, or perhaps, a 'connect', ourbourous style, where you realise the top feeds the bottom and the bottom feeds the top.

i got your welcome right here, buddy:

WELCOME!

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
You guessed it right, RCMP. And, I am a pretty old guy.

I can understand how your Uncle went crazy, but my guess is that his altered state of mind comes from the internal politics and 'red tape' involved in "getting the job done." But, I still do have some enthusiasm that we win some battles, just not the war (on crime that is).

Taker easy my friend...

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Welcome aboard CI!
Hope you have a good time here and can contribute where appropriate!

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
thanks.

just for the record, he retired in the bahamas, years ago, and any altered mind states now come from a bottle.

damn crime. it's almost like it's human nature or something. sure is a rampant, all pervasive thing.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Although I grew up in Texas, my whole family and ALL my relatives are from/in Toronto.

Springer...

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, CrimIntel

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Welcome to RCMP!

I know a few RCMP officers myself (one of who has a Writ of Assistance) and I am named after one who died in the line of duty, so I salute you.

I hope you find this site both informative and entertaining.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
CrimINtel, hi there, here's some qs for u:
How integrated / co-operative are Canadian intelligence agencies with their USA counterparts?
What sort of organised crime is rampant in canada?
Which gangs & origins are responsible for the various vices?
What is your view on 911 conspiracy theories?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I'm sure this forum is for welcoming our newest members, not for interrogating them like they are old hands of the politics mud pit, for crying out loud.

Lets keep on topic and welcome the members in this forum, not question them. There are appropriate forums for that.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Sorry *passes out lollipops & candy for all*

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:28 AM
link   
There is also a rule about posting one line replies, it is not supposed to be done, especially if not furthering the threads topic. I'll pass on the loli's, not much of a candy fan, it is bad for the teeth.

Your not here to cause tooth decay are you, I can smell a conspiracy a forum away you know...

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Hi and welcome!!

OK. So what is it exactly you want to know about terrorism? I won't claim to be an expert, but with 15 years of experience in counter terrorism and spec ops under my belt, I'd be more than willing to share some thougths and opinions with you.

So fire away!! I'm all ears!

top topics

join