It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone know of any decent documentaries on Waco?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Hi, Im very interested in the Waco incident when FBI murdered several people including women and children, I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get access to documentaries showing the incident in detail and any other comments or background information would be much appreciated

thanks
KG

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I remember awhile back ABC, NBC or one of the other major stations had an "original movie" on the whole Waco deal. It started with the build up when David Koresh (sp) first built the complex and ended after the shoot out.

That's the closest thing I've seen to a documentary on it. You can probably order it online at Amazon.

Sporty

[edit on 19/9/2006 by SportyMB]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 05:07 AM
link   
What i know about it was that it happen during the Clinton Adminstration. They didnt want these people to have their own group. In the end everyone died in that compound as it burned down to the ground.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 05:16 AM
link   
What I dont understand is how can the goverment get away with things like this and it keeps on happening i.e. 9/11 war on terror all these BS excuses to start wars or conflicts and all the lies where is the people power??

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar
What i know about it was that it happen during the Clinton Adminstration. They didnt want these people to have their own group. In the end everyone died in that compound as it burned down to the ground.

Who needs a documentary when Shar is here to explain the whole thing to you.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I dont know what most people thouht about this subject, but for me I was upset over the way it ended up. I felt it did not have to end the way it did. Their were children in there. A child called them on their phone they gave them and begged the officers that day not to kill them. So much for that childs plea they all died.

Another good one is the 6 year old who reached our shores from Cuba and was staying with family here in the US got sent back to Cuba against the family wishes. They stormed in the middle of the night with guns and toke the child away i believe it was on easter or close to it. Sent him back to Cuba. They one also on the Clintons watch.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by nephyx

Who needs a documentary when Shar is here to explain the whole thing to you.

Your just mean everywhere you quote after me is a mean saying. You dont add to the post about the topic you just cut me down dont you.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Your just mean everywhere you quote after me is a mean saying. You dont add to the post about the topic you just cut me down dont you.

Sorry, I got out of line.

-----------------------------------------------

To the original poster, instead of asking for a documentary why dont you google 'Waco' and begin reading about it. That goes for Shar as well. I could sit here and explain what happened at Waco in full detail but theres plenty of sites that already have it written.

The Internet... Its a tool for learning, Use it.

[edit on 19-9-2006 by nephyx]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   
"Waco: The Rule of Engagement", This documentary has been on a few channels that are willing to show it like the documentary channel. It is an awesome documentary and shows things you can hardly believe you are seeing happen here in America. It is all from actual footage of the event and exposes the truth very clearly. Here is the offical website of the movie and it tells where you can watch it and when it is showing and how you can order the documentary. Also check out amazon.com they also sell it and have a good description of the movie and also have feedback/ reactions, from people who have seen the documentary.

www.waco93.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 05:40 AM
link   

To the original poster, instead of asking for a documentary why dont you google 'Waco' and begin reading about it. That goes for Shar as well. I could sit here and explain what happened at Waco in full detail but theres plenty of sites that already have it written.

The Internet... Its a tool for learning, Use it.

I have exhausted this channel and found it very interesting but have never seen any video footage that is why i asked about the documentaries as i like in the uk the information is not as readily available in local video stores etc...

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   
thanks to goose
"Waco: The Rule of Engagement",
this documentry has been mentioned before and is probably the best one now i need to know if it can get sent to the uk for a decent price

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   
EDIT: Nevermind

[edit on 19/9/2006 by SportyMB]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Sorry sporty.. Hugs?

[edit on 19-9-2006 by nephyx]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Please keep this thread on topic, and only post if you wish to add something constructive to the discussion, rather than adding unnecessary caustic comments in the first place which guarantee to derail a thread.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Alex Jones made a couple of documentaries on the subject. In one of them there is a picture where you can see one of the ATF agents actually starting the fire in the compound. By the way, I live in Waco and I actually knew David Koresh,he was actually just an acquaintace. I talked to him maybe three or four times.

[edit on 19-9-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Here is a Link: Koresh

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The Ashes of Waco, Pt. 1 (podcast, mp3 format)
pt. 2

www.wuog.org... with Dick J. Reavis, Journalism Professor at NC State and one of the leading experts on the Waco tragedy. His book, "The Ashes of Waco," was one of the first works to point out many of the problems with the raid, seige, and fire at the the Branch Davidian compound in Waco, TX, in the spring of 1993. Part 1 features the background of the case as well as the story up to the day after the raid.

Also on that page, some helpful links:
www.branchdavidian.com...
The Davidian Massacre
Also notes:
FILM) Waco: The Rules of Engagement. Available on Video Google.
(FILM) Waco: A New Revelation. Availableon Video Google.

And the book of the guy interviewed is:
Dick J. Reavis. (1995). The Ashes of Waco: An Investigation. Syracuse University Press.

The two interviews are well worth the listen.

new topics

top topics

join