It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Guys!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Hey everyone, I'm a twenty four year old from Texas. I got into this site because my friend got me interested in 9/11 conspiracy theories and ever since then I've been researching non-stop. Once I get into the swing of things I hope I can contribute some great thoughts! This is one of the best websites I have seen! I look forward to discussing with everyone.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Welcome Fight The Future!

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Smokin' BBQ Threads (Important Website-Related Topics).

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

[edit on 2006/9/19 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   
This site is a wealth of information on many subjects for people doing some research. With a large like minded member base you'll find a lot of view points from people that can back-up their statements with links to further information.
ATS is a very powerful tool.

So welcome to the site, I look forward to seeing your posts around the boards.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
sup
from texas as well

welcome to ats,
lys

top topics

join