It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing - has anyone seen the instructional DVD?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
It's the one at learnrv.com, hosted by Ed Dames. I was interested in checking it out, as I've been interesting in remote viewing for the longest time. Has anyone actually seen the DVD? Has it helped anybody? I'm just curious because I'm not gonna spend that much money on something if it is fraudulent or inaffective. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 06:24 AM
link   
i have never seen such a DVD but i no that there are many ways of finding out about it for alot cheaper if not for free on the internet. i would advise you to read articles on sites such as www.remote-viewing.com.... As for how effective it can be, i have tried remote viewing about 5 times and have success about twice...or atleast i think. you can never be sure. deffinately very interesting though. Even the government wanted in on remote viewing years ago and they had a department for a fair few years.
i think they had varied success rates and then decided to drop the program....or maybe classify the project so everyone would think it was useless?

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
RV is definatly real take alook at this expiriment I did with other ATS members
RV expirement

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   
You can see some free instructions at www.farsight.org....
They have audio course for free.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I took the psitech TRV courses about 3 years ago. They were pretty good. But way to pricy for my liking. I still got them if anyone wants to buy them of me on VHS (UK only the postage and packaging is not cheap) Still viewing today. If anyone wants free viewing resources the are lots at www.tenthousandroads.com...

new topics

top topics

join