It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this NWO?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Can you give me hard proof that the New World Order is coming about. I want facts on this. Could anyone here list them? I challenge you.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 05:05 AM
link   
OMG I have one word for this SPAM!!

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 05:13 AM
link   
OMG answer my question for this post and your post wouldn't be spam fool. Enough! Don't contribute to the topic if you have nothing to say, I really want a topic that has solid facts on this NWO theory so people can just come to one unified post.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   
You ask for proof, look around you, what do you see on every corner of America a McDonald's, then they feed us medicine and tell us that being skinny makes us happy. How do you feel knowing that eating that Big Mac is killing your body, not to mention inhaling all that god damned pollution, our weather system is all frocked, but its nothing to worry about of course (or at least that is what they tell us.)

What Im trying to say is that this world is being run by money and corporations, even our political system is so corrupted by greed. The NWO is a global domination by a group of elite bastards and their corporations, and they enslave us by making us believe that owning material wealth is happiness, that working like a dog to make them more money and even more power is the only thing to live for. And then spend that money to feed their system even more. that is how they will enslave us.

All you need to do is wake up from the lies and deceptions and realize that everything you know has been told to you by a bunch of greedy. corrupt. capitalistic monsters. Then you will see your "proof" of the NWO.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 09:47 AM
link   
i really dont see how the new world order can be bad. people talking about identity cards breeching their freedom? thats crazy. its one step towards peace.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 10:25 AM
link   
A-frickin'-Men Daledrem!!!!! I couldnt of said it better!!!! I was gonna say the NWO involves "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan,,but then I would of smacked myself!

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 11:11 AM
link   
This should get you started:
US push for global police force
By Esther Schrader of the Los Angeles Times and Tom Allard
June 28 2003

www.propagandamatrix.com...

A CHRONOLOGICAL HISTORY OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER
by D.L. Cuddy, Ph.D.
Arranged and Edited by John Loeffler

Timeline to Global Governance

Google Search:What is "New World Order"
www.google.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Paperless money.

601am.com...

One more step towards paperless money
"The House on Wednesday passed legislation that would allow banks to clear checks electronically, potentially slashing paperwork in a speedier and less costly process. Under the bill, passed by voice vote, banks could approve digital images of checks rather than physically transport them between financial institutions."

It's about time! The fact that it takes my bank 3-4 days to clear a check I've deposited frustrates me to no end. Now let's hope the Senate acts and the Bush signs.

Read latest posts or entire archive.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   
the nwo is happening...it is like the continents moving..so slow u never see it, so powerfull that u may not be able to stop it..and some of the ideas may actualy be good.........there is soooooo much evidence of those in power wanting to make control easier. the proof is all around us. will a happy medium be found....probably not.. those in power will continue to try to become more powerfull, doesn't matter if they are left or right leaning...

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeniusSage
i really dont see how the new world order can be bad. people talking about identity cards breeching their freedom? thats crazy. its one step towards peace.

How about when they require you to have a laser imprint in your hand,and outlaw cash money?Is this a step toward peace?I think not.It is a step toward enslavement.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   
It is like many things in this realm,

both good and bad.

It comes down to 'intent' that is the measure of it all.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I have to disagree with that. The ID cards in the UK are a breech of freedom, there is no reason anyone other than someone who is working with highly classified information should have to use a retinal scan.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 10:45 AM
link   
If you look on the back of the dollar bill there the all seeing eye on top of the pyramid. That's some credible proof. The all seeing eye is associated with the illumanit. Also right under the pyramid is "novus ordo seclorum" the new social order. It's all debatable I guess, but if you think about it, who wouldn't want to be leader of it all?

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 01:26 PM
link   
hrmmm.... well i reackon some elements of freedom are the things we'll have to sacrafice to live our lives in peace. and i dont have a problem being just a number for security issues.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   

The Teletubbies could be considered evil if they became destructive, anything is 'if' used to harm or destroy.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 10:32 PM
link   

hrmmm.... well i reackon some elements of freedom are the things we'll have to sacrafice to live our lives in peace. and i dont have a problem being just a number for security issues.

I remember a few of days after the WTC went down, the Media were on the streets asking people if they'd exchange Freedom and Safety for Peace if it meant more protection from their friendly millitary police..'policeing' and a more controlled environment and every person asked said YES, so as you can see, the Govt of the USA is creating these disasters then giving the people alternative choices in order to 'Control Them'. It's so obvious it's funny, anyone blind to that has to be on drugs.

[Edited on 15-11-2003 by Sapphire]

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Has anyone read "the protocols of the learned elders of zion"?

thats the NWO.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 08:51 AM
link   
"the Govt of the USA is creating these disasters then giving the people alternative choices in order to 'Control Them'. It's so obvious it's funny, anyone blind to that has to be on drugs."

sorry, are you suggesting the US planned 9/11? you're confusing me here....

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 10:13 AM
link   
1. Old World Order �ruled by multipolar forces: civil government churches/religions financial/industrial/military complex. Corrupted, bankrupted, inefficient. For more watch post by MidnightDStroyer � will come soon.

2. New World Order � ruled by civil united global government, all doctrinal institutions banned, real economy, regions not countries etc. For details ask higher members of some organizations. They will not tell you that

3. NWO � dummy gun � made for general public to defend OWO � for details see numerous sites like www.conspiracyarchive.com...

It is huge, old war. And it is one of oldest infowars. Confusion are on that level - if you asking who/what is your enemy and who is going to defend you - answers are like in this thread: >www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by The Blade Runner
my only true enemy is my own ignorance...

Originally posted by Seekerof
Mankind........

We have real enemies and we have to find them...

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Mo and Kron,
Thanks for the links and I'm looking into it. My ignorance is being erased thanks a bunch!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join