It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaida warns Muslims: Time to get out of U.S

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogansRun

Originally posted by DickBinBush

Exactly. I don't see how putting it on CNN makes it more credible. So cause a home based news station reports it, that means its true? If they said UFO's crashed into the World Trade Center, would that make it true? No. I'm not saying World Net Daily or any other news outlet over there is credible either, but I'm saying I don't see why CNN has to report it before we start to take it seriously. They didn't report pre-9/11 threats either.

CNN was an example. Take your pick. ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, Fox (shudder), ANYTHING other than that worthless website world net daily. Complete waste of bandwidth that site is......

Refer to my post above and consider the possibility. This is what I posted

What if that plays into somebody's hand? Let's say a nuke attack would be the doing of the U.S. government, and they go to World Net Daily, knowing their reputation, and tell them to publish this article. Then, you people play into the government's hands by dismissing it for the very reason they went to World Net Daily in the first place!

Do you think that is at the very least, slightly possible? I'm asking for an honest opinion.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   

What if that plays into somebody's hand? Let's say a nuke attack would be the doing of the U.S. government, and they go to World Net Daily, knowing their reputation, and tell them to publish this article. Then, you people play into the government's hands by dismissing it for the very reason they went to World Net Daily in the first place!

Do you think that is at the very least, slightly possible? I'm asking for an honest opinion.

so are you saying that they would give a warning that they know nobody will take seriously? then why give the warning? is it just to warn muslims, and hopefully no christian or catholic will take seriously? Im not poking i just dont understand

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by tom goose

so are you saying that they would give a warning that they know nobody will take seriously? then why give the warning? is it just to warn muslims, and hopefully no christian or catholic will take seriously? Im not poking i just dont understand

I don't know. Why tell the India newspaper in August 2001 that you were going to invade Afghanistan? I'm just trying to figure out all possibilities and have people debate it so we can all understand it better.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I don't know. Why tell the India newspaper in August 2001 that you were going to invade Afghanistan? I'm just trying to figure out all possibilities and have people debate it so we can all understand it better.

they knew they were going to invade because the US had sent ships to afganistan to wait until after the attacks in sept. waite, does that mean the US knew about the attacks
i dont think they were even trying to hide it.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by tom goose

they knew they were going to invade because the US had sent ships to afganistan to wait until after the attacks in sept. waite, does that mean the US knew about the attacks
i dont think they were even trying to hide it.

I see what you're saying. I just don't see how it dis-credits the story because of who published it. I understand WorldNetDaily's reputation but, what they are saying is still possible whether they say it or not. That's what I'm trying to say. So we still need to watch it.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
How can you ignore a threat like this? President Bush obviously didnt listen the first time Al-qudia (spelling?) made their threat to attack the united states..and in farienheit 9-11 it does show documents GIVEN to Bush with the title..'osama bin laden plans to hijak planes'. So i think we should def. take this threat seriously because it was a joke before. And the pope screwed it up for all of us! Not that they werent planning to attack before..but hes just proving his 'midevil text' point..anyway the point that i was tryin to says was between 1989 - 1992 al-qudia (spelling?) was given 6 billons dollars in funding..or so ive heard..now if im correct that means the 1st george bush help to fund this terrorist group! And who knows..maybe the plans to steal the oil from the countries we were invading were planned long before bush and dick were in office..which might be why their election was so forced..and the florida re-vote had to be recounted. SO bush has dug us into a big giant hole..it wasnt bad enough that lots of countries hate us! Now we hate ourself..go ahead and correct me on anything you think i am wrong about..

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Here is a link to a article regarding this topic. I dont know if canadafreepress is a reputable source, but here's the article anyways.

CANADA FREEPRESS ARTICLE

TG

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The fact that it's in World Net Daily doesnt necessarily mean its not credible. I doubt this sort of news would be on CNN or any major news site. I believe the next major terrorist attack will almost certainly be a nuclear one.

All it takes is just one nuclear suitcase bomb to be detonated in any major city and there will be massive loss of life, no one will be able to go into the city for years the economy will collapse, it'll make sept 11th look like a minor attack. Some people say the world has changed since 9/11. I dont think it has all that much, people still carry on as normal but the world really would change forever in a few seconds if there was a nuclear detonation.

Time is running out fast

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Testimony

Okay, here's the guy that's apparently coordinating the nuke attack on the U.S.
This is from testimony before the House last June.

Born in Saudi Arabia, Adnan El-Shukrijumah, aka “Jafar the Pilot,” has spent 15 years in the United States (mostly in South Florida), speaks fluent English, and has been employed as a teacher.

El-Shukrijumah trained with Jose Padilla to partner in the dirty bomb plot, helicopter
plots, and the New York and New Jersey financial infrastructure plots discovered in the
summer of 2004. A Department of Homeland Security document quoted in Newsweek
states that “KSM has identified Adnan el-Shukrijumah, a Saudi born permanent U.S.
resident alien, as an operative with standing permission to attack targets in the United
States that had been previously approved by Osama Bin Ladin.”
FBI Director Robert Mueller called him “a trained operative who poses an operational
threat to the United States” who the FBI considers to be armed and dangerous. In late
2000 or early 2001, El-Shukrijumah was under investigation for his relationship to Imran
Mandhai, convicted in Florida of conspiring to bomb a National Guard armory, power
stations, Jewish businesses, and Mount Rushmore prior to 9/11. Mandhai was associated
with Hakki Cemal Aksoy, convicted in 2002 for firearms violations and asylum fraud and
in whose apartment bomb making manuals and notes were found.

[edit on 19-9-2006 by behindthescenes]

[edit on 19-9-2006 by mrwupy]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Seems really reputable! According to the advertisments on the site I can live for ever if I take a pill they are offering! Oh, and I can meet Hamid Mir thanks to America's Truth Forum who is also involved with this site!

Call me cynical, but this all just stinks to high heaven of a misinformation campaign meant to scare the people who frequent sites like that. Where is the journalistic integrity and the verification of details through two sources? Any comment from the feds at all? Anything but conjecture? It's so bogus its not even funny. It's just like that BIG terror cell the Canadians took down in Mississauga. Turns out it was a bunch of kids that were talking tough and didn't have the resources or knowledge to do anything. Does anyone know how many arrests have been made since 9/11 because of terror suspicions? Does anyone know how many have stuck and gone to trial? It's all misinformation meant to get people all worked up. After the middle of November you won't hear another peep for 18 more months.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Look I dont think your getting the point of this thread. Its suppose to bring together threats from different news sources, on whatever days it comes out, to bring us all to an understanding as to what is going on.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar
Look I dont think your getting the point of this thread. Its suppose to bring together threats from different news sources, on whatever days it comes out, to bring us all to an understanding as to what is going on.

I don't think you are getting the point. It's called critical thought. Reading this and actually interpreting the information in the article tells you everything your need to know, it's a load of B.S. There is no serious threat. The stuff talked about in this article are fantasy. Acquisition and placement of one nuke is hard enough to believe, but now we're talking seven nukes? It's fear mongering at its finest.

Frankly, I think the point of this thread is to get people all worked up over nothing. You can say that you only posted what was reported, but you have done a fine job or running around screaming fire in a crowded theatre. There is no story. If there was it would be all over the mainstream media and not some hack site like WND. The site in question preys on weak and impressionable minds, trying to fill their heads up with garbage and continue to polarize the country. Buying into this stuff is exactly what the power brokers want. Fear gives them control and you spreading this stuff just gives more people another reason to be fearful. There is no boogieman out there with 7 nukes waiting to take out America. That is a creation of the US government and the corporate media.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
This is ATS a consipricy site if you dont like it you dont have to read or post. Simple as that.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Iconoclast
I don't think you are getting the point. It's called critical thought. Reading this and actually interpreting the information in the article tells you everything your need to know, it's a load of B.S. There is no serious threat. The stuff talked about in this article are fantasy. Acquisition and placement of one nuke is hard enough to believe, but now we're talking seven nukes? It's fear mongering at its finest.

I for one are a person who tries to uncover threatlevels, to regard the threat as B.S. from the start is the real threat.

Think what you will, but i regard nuclear terrorism as a possibility in these ages, i'm not afraid, not of the inevitable. I somehow have the feeling we havent seen the last of nuclear devices by far...

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
BTS. Thanks for that link to the report. Very eye opening. I read the whole thing, and was shocked at just some of the facts brought to light. IF the average American had the fortitude or intelligence to digest some of that information, our borders would be locked down tight. Some of that info on Chavez too. His dealings with ole pres Tom of Iran, and some of the other coincidences are leading up to something big.
Now on to the question of how do i position myself to provide for my family and help my community in the upcoming times???

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar
This is ATS a consipricy site if you dont like it you dont have to read or post. Simple as that.

It is also a site where we debunk conspiracies. If you can't handle people picking your theories to pieces you shouldn't post them. Simple as that. All I was doing was pointing out the basic logic flaws in this story, the source, and the thread itself. Don't get all pissy over the fact that the story has more holes in it than a piece of swiss cheese. Don't confuse rhetoric with plausability.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
You didnt read the first post. Its more than just this story. Its about all stories to be found try to add to that. This is what this post is about.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Ok folks, lets please stay on topic and keep the conversation civil.

Also, some of the quotes have been huge. Can we all do a quick read of the following link?

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

Other than that i'm enjoying the conversation.

wupy

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
My thought would be better safe than.. Let's take a look at it this way, enough innocent people have been killed by and through extremists within the United States on temp visas.
Let the call to leave be answered and perhaps?, the risk of of strife originated within the USA may be diminished? Just a thought.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SAGEX89
How can you ignore a threat like this? President Bush obviously didnt listen the first time Al-qudia (spelling?) made their threat to attack the united states..and in farienheit 9-11 it does show documents GIVEN to Bush with the title..'osama bin laden plans to hijak planes'. So i think we should def. take this threat seriously because it was a joke before. And the pope screwed it up for all of us! Not that they werent planning to attack before..but hes just proving his 'midevil text' point..anyway the point that i was tryin to says was between 1989 - 1992 al-qudia (spelling?) was given 6 billons dollars in funding..or so ive heard..now if im correct that means the 1st george bush help to fund this terrorist group! And who knows..maybe the plans to steal the oil from the countries we were invading were planned long before bush and dick were in office..which might be why their election was so forced..and the florida re-vote had to be recounted. SO bush has dug us into a big giant hole..it wasnt bad enough that lots of countries hate us! Now we hate ourself..go ahead and correct me on anything you think i am wrong about..

"How can you ignore a threat like this? President Bush obviously didnt listen the first time Al-qudia (spelling?) made their threat to attack the united states..and in farienheit 9-11 it does show documents GIVEN to Bush with the title..'osama bin laden plans to hijak planes'."

SAGEX89, At the time in early 2001 when President Bush was given information on OBL and AQ it was speculation, and no hard facts or creditable info was on available, it was hear say.

You must remember in the 1990's the Clinton administartion slashed the budget of the CIA, NSA, FBI, Armed Forces, Ect and this really hurt our ability to investigate threats worldwide, so you can not lay the blame all on the Bush Administartion.

In addition the Bush administration kept Clinton appointees in the CIA, FBI and the NSA, at first I thought this was not a bad idea, keep these loyal employees in the sensitive postions of protecting our country, it made good sence, but it turned out to be a deadly mistake for our country!

Some people have speculated that these Federal Employees in the CIA, NSA, FBI, their loyalities were not fully honerable to the current administration and that they actually with held information to sabatodge the Bush Administration.

All of this goes back to the 2000 elections Gore vs Bush, you had loyal Clinton/Gore people in sensitive positions in the Bush administration intelligence agencies and they were pissed that Bush won, they were eventully going to loose their jobs and they got back at President Bush for the close election by withholding key information on time sensitive National Security issues.

I am sure these threats were not ignored completely, The Bush Administration was just not given all the information in a timley manner or was just with held to discredit the Administration.

I honestly believe the people that held back info thought that we were safe and that no attack on the US was ever going to happen.

But their errors and personal feelings conflicted with the bigger picture, National Security and it cost us dearly.

Sagex89, you mentioned 6 billion dollars in funding to OBL and AQ, in the 1980's this money was used to fight USSSR in Afgan war, sure the Taliban took over Afghanistan after the war, but in the end it help to destroy Russia's economy and brought down the evil emipre so you can look at it 2 ways, yes we funded OBL, but they killed USSSR without using or loosing US troops, money well spent!

SAGEX89, you mentioned Pope Benedict and his comments on Islam.

I have to say way to go POPE!

It's about time someone had the guts to step up and address the problem, Islamic Fundamentalists! It most likley put him on the hit list and if that happens god help Islam. These people are waco, they want you and I dead, they want to force their religon on you and I and I say screw them.

Not to many people realize that the war is on, right now. It's freedom of Religon against Islamic Fundamentalists.

It's Jew and Christian against Islams left wingers, sure they might have won a battle or two, but this war is not over by far and in the end freedom of religon and free nations will prevail !

Oh, SAGXE89 you might want to view other items besides Michael Moores F9-11.
This program is pretty much one sided and to get the other views of whats going on with the WOT you have to be objective.

Mistakes were made on both sides, you could go all the way back to President Jimmy Carter for the start of the WOT by not dealing with Iran back when they took our embassy and hostages.

It has been claimed, I have not seen proof yet that the current Iranian President is one of the Terrorist /Hostage takers of our US Embassy in 1979, so we are dealing with religious waco's going back decades.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join