It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's not ONE piece of SOLID evidence that the destruction of the WTC's were terrorist attacks!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Bin Laden, as early as the last few years, has admitted to AQ's role in 9/11.

this is disinformation. the truth is, he denied responsibility.

In a statement issued to the Arabic satellite channel Al Jazeera, based in Qatar, bin Laden said, "The U.S. government has consistently blamed me for being behind every occasion its enemies attack it.

"I would like to assure the world that I did not plan the recent attacks, which seems to have been planned by people for personal reasons," bin Laden's statement said.

"I have been living in the Islamic emirate of Afghanistan and following its leaders' rules. The current leader does not allow me to exercise such operations," bin Laden said.

source

On the other side of the world, Saudi terrorist-financier Osama Bin Laden on Wednesday denied responsibility for Tuesday's attacks in a statement published by a Pakistani newspaper, although he praised the terror strikes nonetheless. U.S. intelligence and security officials reportedly indicated on Tuesday that they were in possession of evidence directly linking his network to the terror strikes, and most terrorism experts agreed he was the prime suspect in an operation of unparalleled sophistication.

source.

there is no point in threatening terror, if you do not claim responsibility for it. that is the whole basic premise of terrorism. you scare people into following your will, and you threaten them with further harm if the they don't comply. you don't pull off the crime of the century, and then say, oooo, i fear retaliation', like you didn't think of that already, and weren't willingly to go toe to toe with the behemoth.

and, here's more indication that OBL is a CIA/shadow government 'kept' patsie, from the same time article...

The Afghanistan-based fugitive's statement follows a pattern of denying responsibility but praising the perpetrators that has become something of a Bin Laden signature following terror attacks attributed to him.

the whole orwellian lie is mind-staggering illogical on every single face.

and, even now, the FBI has NO EVIDENCE against him (read as, "NO GENUINE VIDEO CONFESSION!!").

[edit on 18-9-2006 by billybob]

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
This was a pretty good show...

www.history.com...

I know, I know the above is pure disinformation...it was a Reagan/Clinton/Bush plot hatched by Rove when he was a child.
Reagan started it by blowing up the Marine Housing in Lebanon, Clinton kinda messed up because his 1st attempt at blowing up the Trade Centers failed in 1993 but he and his CIA buddies successfully pulled off some other attacks in including the USS Cole.
Bush finally got it right. His 1st order of business as soon as he took office was to get those explosives packed into the towers. 260 days is plenty of time to get all the ducks in a row for the scam.
Must have been cool to be a passenger on one of the 4 planes. They are all vacationing in Argentina right now with Hitler and Jim Morrison. Oh and to get those people to call their loved ones from flight 93 was pure mind control brilliance.
Oh and the insurance money. So they guy could have tried a simple truck bomb with some other explosives like the attempt in 1993 but he had a flare for the dramatic. He had to have planes crashing just because he thought it looked cool even though it would be the most complicated way of selling an actual controlled demolition explosion.
Then to get all those muslims to chear on cue to make the charade complete. Perfect!

Ockham is rolling over in his grave...

[edit on 18-9-2006 by Apoc]

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Bin Laden, as early as the last few years, has admitted to AQ's role in 9/11.

Bin Laden, as early as a few days after the attacks said several times for various regional newspapers that he did not do it.

I like how this is totally ignored, as if out of mind and far away, every time someone claims that OBL admitted to "doing it". Like our government couldn't fake a video. Even Saddam had multiple doubles.

I guess OBL was just schizophrenic, or maybe couldn't decide whether or not he "did it", and Saddam's ability to produce body doubles is just totally unmatched by any Western nation's capabilities.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I know about his initial denial, but did he or did he not claim responsibility later on? That is my question.

Also, I think he is correct in that he did not plan this, al-qeada did but he was not the main person who dreamed up this operation. Once again, a nice play on words.

[edit on 18-9-2006 by esdad71]

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I know about his initial denial, but did he or did he not claim responsibility later on? That is my question.

Esdad, I question your ability to logically put pieces of information together and come to a rational conclusion.

Here is a quote of mine, from my last post:

Like our government couldn't fake a video. Even Saddam had multiple doubles.

I guess OBL was just schizophrenic, or maybe couldn't decide whether or not he "did it", and Saddam's ability to produce body doubles is just totally unmatched by any Western nation's capabilities.

How would you interpret this, to come to a conclusion on what I think about Osama allegedly claiming responsibility? Any ideas? Because I can only break things down so much before wanting to pull my hair out, and I'd rather just avoid that.

To answer your question: No.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Wow, I think you are right. There is no solid evidence considering the 4 weapons, planes, were destroyed. Hmmm. Obstruction of justice by destroying the evidence.

[edit on 19-9-2006 by AlabamaCajun]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   
One thing that always got me was that if the terrorists were knew so much about us, why would the hijackers upon approaching the pentagon not just simply crash into the front of the pentagon and inflict the most damage, instead of performing an impossible turn and hitting the tough side.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trauma
Don't even bring the firemen into this.

ah , so you ask for evidence , and when a large body of evidence is presented you move the goal posts and claim that you dont want to know about firemen .

but then you go on to cite your own " edidence " with regard to the FDNY , thats a tad dishonest

When they finally released the tapes of the firemen in the wtc, it seems that they had the fire under control and were going to attempt to "knock it down with 2 lines".

ok , fistst off cany you cite your source for this -- just so we are reading the same version .

i will answer the " 2 hoses " quickly -- how many lines do you think they could bring to bear ? how many stair wells were choked with debris ?

just because they were " only " using 2 hoses at a specific istant , does not automatically mean that only 2 hoses were required .

more likley that given the need for Ba [ breathing apparatus ] , the height of the fire , and need to rotate men and other demands on the FDNY that only 2 hoses could be brought to bear at that time .

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trauma
One thing that always got me was that if the terrorists were knew so much about us, why would the hijackers upon approaching the pentagon not just simply crash into the front of the pentagon and inflict the most damage, instead of performing an impossible turn and hitting the tough side.

An even better question would be why did they risk getting shot down during all the extra time it took to complete the maneuver? Did they maybe know they wouldn't?

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
i will answer the " 2 hoses " quickly -- how many lines do you think they could bring to bear ? how many stair wells were choked with debris ?

just because they were " only " using 2 hoses at a specific istant , does not automatically mean that only 2 hoses were required .

more likley that given the need for Ba [ breathing apparatus ] , the height of the fire , and need to rotate men and other demands on the FDNY that only 2 hoses could be brought to bear at that time .

Here is the quote...

Battalion Seven Chief: "Battalion Seven ... Ladder 15, we've got two isolated pockets of fire. We should be able to knock it down with two lines. Radio that, 78th floor numerous 10-45 Code Ones."

(10-45 code 1 being deceased victims.)

Sounds like they only needed two lines to me??

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
They reached the lowest floor of the fires in WTC 2, and saw to isolated pockets, on that floor. There were 6 more floors above it on fire.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
However, even looking at that quote, NOWHERE does it ever say they were FIGHTING the fire, and had it under control as the OP claims. And as was stated, that was the LOWEST floor after the impact.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
However, even looking at that quote, NOWHERE does it ever say they were FIGHTING the fire, and had it under control as the OP claims. And as was stated, that was the LOWEST floor after the impact.

What about all the other floors on fire from the mysterious fireball down the elevators? Were the firefighters fighting those fires as well? I haven't seen reference to those fires...like floor 22. Does anyone have info about those fires? Again, sorry to get slightly off topic.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
No offense but a frikn jet liner hit a building!Fire can do strange things,especially a gigantic gas fire.All it takes is a giant peice of metal or concrete that is heated up to drop down an elevator shaft, that could easily create enough momentum and compression to create an explosion.

[edit on 19-9-2006 by Samblack]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The fires on the lower floors came from the initial impacts of the jets. Many people cite only the elevator shafts which few connected from top to bottom due to design. Ventilation shafts were found to also carry the explosive fires and smoke throughout the building after the impact. This was shown the fire in the 70's also which is how it spread.

Many people were killed in the elevators and on specific sky lobby floors.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
please show reference that ventilator shafts ran continuously from the top of the building to the basement, or 22nd floor.
please point out in the NIST report the page number that declares fire travelled that far down ventilator shafts.
a blueprint would be nice, if you have one.

because, frankly, that sounds completely made up.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   

The fires on the lower floors came from the initial impacts of the jets. Many people cite only the elevator shafts which few connected from top to bottom due to design. Ventilation shafts were found to also carry the explosive fires and smoke throughout the building after the impact. This was shown the fire in the 70's also which is how it spread.

Many people were killed in the elevators and on specific sky lobby floors.

First of all, I wasn't stating that I didn't believe that these fires could have been caused by the fuel. I was asking if these fire were being fought along with the fires in the upper floors. Please quit putting words in my mouth....thank you.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
There were no explosion's! Detonation explosions are incredibly LOUD, considering how many video tapes there are of the events of 911 and that none of them have any explosions THIS OBVIOUSLY MEANS THERE WERE NO DETONATION EXPLOSIONS GOING ON ...GET OVER IT!!!.

lol,I hate repeating myself but this video is worth a million words!

ebaumsworld.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Samblack,

Why do keep trying to derail threads with this information? Please try and stay at least close to topic in threads. I've seen at least 4 threads now that you have posted the exact same information. If you really want to talk about this...start another thread. Otherwise, please stay on thread topic. I know, I sometimes veer from thread topic but not in every single thread that I post in.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Is there information and evidence that terrorists did 911, just who do we call a terrorist. No matter who did what that act even if our government or another government planned or carried out the attacks has to be considered a terrorist.
So that point is mute, terrorism is defined as the systematic use of terror esp. as a means of coercion. What was the intent of this coercion but a movement to a New World Order and the passing of new laws paved by way of the G8.

The fire in the building was at first to my opinion confined to certain floors, yet having found thousands of survivors remarks of that day. I have questioned that thought.

"At 10-story intervals, he had to walk through burning corridors. Bizarrely, no sprinklers or alarms had been activated. ...."

[ 10-story intervals? other facts on this page seem garbled, maybe this one is as well.... ]
From what is stated in the WORLD TRADE CENTER LOCKED STAIRWELLS / EVACUATION PROBLEMS,
ACCUMULATING COMMENTS ON ...
(c) 2001, Mike Barkley

There was fires and explosins throughout the building, one would think that emergency power could have moved some of the elevators below the hits, but damage stopped all movements. Even if george washington did 911 I would consider him a terrorist and since 911 did not happen by itself it was a terrorist act. This is an account of Eric S. Levine. Somewhere around the 25th floor we began to smell jet fuel and a lot of it. I have asthma and it became difficult to breathe but by the 15th fl, it became unbearable due to the amount of smoke that was now entering the stairwell. So I took off my shirt and wrapped it around my head to help me breathe and it worked, but my eyes were stinging real bad.

Did terrorists leave their names and phone nbrs on the short sells and puts on the stock market, offices that handled all the traffic of the events were destroyed, yet computers were found and the data restored. But no release of the information.
Why can't we have justice for 911!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join