It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nice footage of skyscraper demolision..

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cool Hand Luke
I showed you a serial number confirming the model of plane used. The other wreckage such as the engine, fuselage match the same model plane.

How did that piece of alleged wreckage get there? So, you're narrowing down the alleged plane to be one of possibly hundredss of potential 767's that could have allegedly been used to hit the towers?

That single piece of scrap metal may have come from a Boeing 767, but which one? How did it get there?

If you are looking for other numbers off of other wreckage, I'm sorry I haven't found it yet.

Listen I know you are going to say "Did you hear that fellas, he admitted it!! He could not find serial numbers on all the parts and match it specifically to flights 11 and 175!!"

I don't need to type that, as you just did. However, you need to note, that you couldn't find a single serial number for ANY part that matches it to the alleged flights AA11 and UA175. You claim to have a whole engine fall in the street, but you're still not able to prove that the engine belonged to either of those alleged planes. Why? Don't you think that an efficient, transparant and honest investigation would have presented the evidence to the public?

Alleged DNA evidence doesn't identify those alleged planes which allegedly hit those towers. Prove to me that those people actually boarded the alleged planes that were allegedly used to hit the towers?

You still can not make a positive ID on the alleged planes that you alledge hit the towers. All you can show me is a collection of possible Boeing 767 parts, without knowing which plane they are from.

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join