It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Implants, Roswell debris and Bob Lazar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
A lot of people come here, and ask for one piece of evidence to completely convince them of the existence of UFO's/ET, which is fair enough.

I personally don't think that it exists,(as cool as that would be) and never will unless the governments involved, suddenly decide that it would do them some sort of good for us to know!

Videos like the links below, are all pieces of a much larger picture, and for me personally, thats how I convince myself of there existence There are just to many small pieces for there not to be anything larger going on.

Anyway take a look, the implant one and some of the pics on the Bob Lazar video are amazing, although admittedly not verified!

Proof of the Existence of Aliens parts 1,2,3

Part 1 Implants
youtube.com...

Part 2 Roswell debris
youtube.com...

Part 3 Bob Lazar
youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I gotta say that second video is stunning.. this should be hands down evidence for anyone willing to question roswell. It puzzles me why this unknown rock mineral to the earth has never been covered before.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Hey Whiterabbit! Good vids, Ive seen the Bob Lazar one before.
If you believe his story which I think I do, go to

www.boblazar.com

If you haven't been there before, loads of interesting stuff.
It also explains how E.T's travel so far without using light speed, I think this is the reason I believe him because you can't make that up.
The distortion of space and time.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 05:33 AM
link   
One quote leapt out at me from the “ Roswell debris “ film , and it was this :

“The opposite is also true …. Id you just Lower the piece into a liquid that is the temperature of tea water …it becomes so hot that you cannot hold it … and have to drop it ….. “

Wow , just wow – he has just idly claimed that this material possesses the properties of Maxwell's_demon and doesn’t think it is any more significant than a parlour trick

Ignoring for one second the near total lack of scientific rigour behind this claim .

Screw everything else , and “ hold the front page”

If you can demonstrate this “ power “ under lab conditions – it would change the

It beggars belief that such an important claim is treated so lightly

I for one would instantly try to “ break it “ by attempting to continue heating one end to see just what extreme of temperature could be produced at the other

And just what the specific heat capacity of the entire piece actually is

Of course , Maxwell's_demon is a tricky beastie , prone to all kinds of mischief – the first “ obvious “ flaw in any such claim [ esp. this one ] is :

Selectivity

One why doesn’t the object “ spontaneously “ heat itself , drawing energy from the ambient ? absorbing energy – or cool spontaneously , using the surroundings as a heat sink to “ shed “ its own energy ??

And more to the point – why does it not draw heat from the testers hand , as he lowers it towards the “ tea water “

The alleged properties of this material have already contradicted themselves . and the film makers do not even seem to have noticed , logic is indeed dead

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
One quote leapt out at me from the “ Roswell debris “ film , and it was this :

“The opposite is also true …. Id you just Lower the piece into a liquid that is the temperature of tea water …it becomes so hot that you cannot hold it … and have to drop it ….. “

Wow , just wow – he has just idly claimed that this material possesses the properties of Maxwell's_demon and doesn’t think it is any more significant than a parlour trick

Ignoring for one second the near total lack of scientific rigour behind this claim .

Screw everything else , and “ hold the front page”

If you can demonstrate this “ power “ under lab conditions – it would change the

It beggars belief that such an important claim is treated so lightly

I for one would instantly try to “ break it “ by attempting to continue heating one end to see just what extreme of temperature could be produced at the other

And just what the specific heat capacity of the entire piece actually is

Of course , Maxwell's_demon is a tricky beastie , prone to all kinds of mischief – the first “ obvious “ flaw in any such claim [ esp. this one ] is :

Selectivity

One why doesn’t the object “ spontaneously “ heat itself , drawing energy from the ambient ? absorbing energy – or cool spontaneously , using the surroundings as a heat sink to “ shed “ its own energy ??

And more to the point – why does it not draw heat from the testers hand , as he lowers it towards the “ tea water “

The alleged properties of this material have already contradicted themselves . and the film makers do not even seem to have noticed , logic is indeed dead

While I'm no scientist, and have to admit to never having heard of Maxwells Demon, I doubt the first thing I would do to a supposed piece of the Roswell UFO, is try to destroy it
If that is what you meant?

I'm sure there would be quite a few more experiments, that you would want to carry out before you did this, If you did it at all!

It does mention in the video that apparently the material has been subjected to temperatures hotter than our own Sun, and that it was apprently proven, that the material was manufactured, It also mention that all the elements that made up the material are extraterrestrial allthough I do admit to not having seen the detailed result for myself, or for that matter, Information on how the experiments were carried out! I am attempting to look though!

Could it not be possible that the material only reacts to sudden changes in temperature? Say from room temperature to the freezing point of water, not the biggest of changes I know, but definately sudden. I'm not sure and am purely speculating!

To me I guess these seem like pretty big claims to make If your lying, involving actual physical objects that can be examined, I suppose I just want to give it a chance!

If anyone has anymore Info on the Dr Roger Leir character in the video, please let me know anything you think may be valid!

Thanks!

[edit on 18-9-2006 by Whiterabbit29]

new topics

top topics

join