It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religion is a Farce!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I HATE ALL REILIGIONS!!!

NO-ONE UNDERSTANDS!!! EVERYONE IS WRONG WHILE EVERYONE IS RIGHT!!! The nature of 'GOD' is beyond any book or secular practice! GOD IS EVERYTHING GOD IS EVERYONE.. GOD IS EVERYTHING IN THE PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE, God is beyond ALLLLLL HUMAN DESIRE and thought... we are but an infinitely small part of God created to observe Himself. The purpose of the Universe and Life is to figure out the purpose of the Universe and Life. We are here as part of the ORIGINAL MIND'S attempt to see ITSELF!

BEFORE THE UNIVERSE, THERE WAS A FEELING, A FEELING OF BEAUTY AND LOVE

AND SO IT WAS BORN

THE INTIMATE ARTISTRY OF CREATION
LIKE A PAINTING ON A CANVASS
THE ORIGINAL CREATOR
PAINTED THE FUTURE OF ALL EXISTENCE

OUR CHOICES ARE PRE-DETERMINED
AND ALL EVENTS IN ALL EXISTENCE
FIT INTO ELIGHTENMENT

AS EVERYTHING MERGES
WE ALL REALISE
THAT WE ARE ALL ONE

THERE IS MORE BEYOND
WE'RE NOT THE ONLY ONES
OF ALL THE WORLDS

INFINTY WITHIN INFINITY

IS THE WAY WE PERCEIVE REALITY A COMPLETE PARADOXICAL ILLUSION???

Mod Edit: CAP title

[edit on 16-9-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Ok.. the caps are really annoying.. it feels like your lunatic trying to shout what you have been thinking about religion and something just set you off.

It is going to be hard to believe in religion if you are coming from the side of science and disregarding any faith.

[edit on 16-9-2006 by Revelmonk]

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I do not disregard faith.

I BELIEVE in God but, my point is that the 'Ancient' way of looking at God is INCORRECT.

In order to achieve faith an enlightenment you must see beyond any single description or book or title... WHATEVER,

GOD IS WITHIN EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING! Look in your heart.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hippycracker

I BELIEVE in God but, my point is that the 'Ancient' way of looking at God is INCORRECT.

In order to achieve faith an enlightenment you must see beyond any single description or book or title... WHATEVER,

GOD IS WITHIN EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING! Look in your heart.

I looked there and it was empty. The answers aren't inside that's just another lie.

The answer is faith in the Messiah.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   

EVERYONE IS WRONG WHILE EVERYONE IS RIGHT!!!

Um... thats not possible.

GOD IS EVERYTHING GOD IS EVERYONE..

hmm, this computer doesn't appear to be self-aware, which I am assuming god would be. therefore, I don't think think computer is god, nor is this piece of wood for the same reason. therefore, everything is not god. and last I checked I wasn't god, I think I would have remembered creating the universe, and I have asked my friend and he said he is not god. therefore, everyone is not god.

we are but an infinitely small part of God created to observe Himself.

a bit pretentious don't you think, why not just create a mirror?

INFINTY WITHIN INFINITY

um, there has to be something wrong with this statement...I think...perplexing.

IS THE WAY WE PERCEIVE REALITY A COMPLETE PARADOXICAL ILLUSION???

no, its probably just reality.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I HATE ALL REILIGIONS!!!

i agree with the majority of your post Hippycracker, and it was a refreshing read.

thanks.

As for the hating of all religions .. . . I have some thoughts..

What motivates you to hate?

What is the opposite of Love?

I'm looking forward to your answer.

Thanks,
john

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   

The "ancient" way is wrong?

But your introductory to this thread said:

GOD IS EVERYTHING GOD IS EVERYONE.. GOD IS EVERYTHING IN THE PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE ... ..

Which is correct?

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I think Hippy cracker started off on the right track, but as with so many things hasn’t thought through he entire concept.

Religion is a man made concept created to fill the void of the unknown. As a species we are generally quite weak and very fearful of the unknown. We do not understand how we got here – nor our purpose in this world, therefore we create a fantasy world to fill in the blanks.

Over the millennia, mankind has passed these theories and stories down from generation to generation, and the truth has become blurred and no longer truly recognisable.

Once man evolved to a slightly higher level of understanding, it created a concept of faith, an inner and personal belief in a supreme being or creator. Since this time, this has been hijacked by people looking to control the masses and represent a ‘greater power’ to their own effect, this is where modern religions were born.

In today’s debate, religion blurs everything, dividing our population like nothing else on earth. It is guilty of mass murder, slavery and hypocrisy and continues to drive a wedge between continents and societies. The scariest thing to me is the blind zealots which continue to use religion as a means of power and control.

I fear our Muslim brothers get singled out more than most due to their attire, which in many western cultures does stand out more. However, across the Atlantic in the USA, we are faced with the equal and opposite extremist who seems obsessed with the clashing of swords and the demonstrative domination of their way of thinking.

This is truly scary but we have all been duped by the religion illusion and forgotten about all the wonderful things nature can provide us with. After all, we are simply guests on this planet, no different to the mammals and rodents simply going about their business (no fussed or burdened with a flawed and oppressive concept).

Stay focussed. See religion for what it is and be nice to people… shouldn't it be that simple.Text Blue

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Hi Hippy cracker

Faith is the belief in things not seen, so to believe in god in the first place takes an extrodinary amount of faith. but what is your faith based on, is there any tangible evidence at all to prove a devine creator if so were is it ???

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
No doubt. Total Farce.

But there is no reason to HATE anything.

One cannot confess God and profess hate toward his brother (any brother) in the spirit of righteousness.

The ancients (the true ancients which are scattered among this generation appearing as one of the same age)....the ancients were the only ones who truly had any conception of God.

But we have no contact with them (except for those hidden in our midst - but when they speak, we laugh them to scorn!)

We had one peek at God, for a VERY brief time, a little over a year's time. But we (ALL) killed Him.

His death will not save us. Only the LIVING God can give us life.

But if you know the nature of love and sacrifice, you will have life.

If you seek to save your skin and soul through the scourging of a brother, you'll not be well favored.

new topics

top topics

join