It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Weapons to be used in Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
www.subliminalnews.com...
so what are they waiting for how many people could be saved if they used this weapon instead putting bullets into people
though i would not want to be hit with laser

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
sounds smart....but cuz it' probley big all it takes is 1 rpg round to take it out....rang probley isent that great eather.....sounds more like its only goof for riots and crouds of people rather then a war weapon.....now the lasers thats more realistic..the ones that blind people are stupied idea...ones that burn a hole in them (star trek,star wars) THATS SMART!! alltho it would give your posistion away easyer it would be alot cooler.....weather we like it or not human beings cant keep useing bullets for ever....WHEN people start to move to space and other planets we will HAVE to start useing things like lasers......bullets are good yes and i love them but like bow and arrows,spears and muskets bullets will fade into the histroy of weapons aswell...alot of people dont understand this laser and microwave technolgy is paveing the way for the distant future of weapons.....weather you like it or not.....
but hey who woodent want to have a phaser under there pillow lol i would sure love to.... i look forword to the future or weapons and war..it will onley get better

sry for bad spelling

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Would you rather die for your beliefs, or be enslaved for them?

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   
blah blah when your belives are telling you to kill others for not beliveing the same thing..or telling you that everyone who dose not belive wut you do is a "infadel" then your probley better off dieing just so other people dont have to deal with your crap (dident mean for that to be to mean)

thoose people will NEVER lern and all theay do is cause truble i really dont see any point for them to be here... thats my belive (ya dont see me killing people over it tho lol)

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I posted a thread about this a while ago:

Star Wars In Iraq

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
nothin beats nukes!!!!!!!! at least for now

new topics

top topics

join