It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is this an Orb?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
this was taken in a series of 3 photos in burst fire, so they were about 1/250th of a second apart.

The orb, clearly seen in the top left, does not appear in any other photos.

I don't usually buy into this but there isn't really anything that could explain this anomaly, as it was a completley clear night... there were no other light sources around that it could be reflecting from.

the thing that weirds me out is that my grandma on my mum's side died not more than 2 months ago... that's my mum in the photo... would like some opinions or what this could be...

I am interested to hear opinions as to what this could be.

www.deviantart.com...

pic is in the link (my devart sight, couldnt figure out how to attach files to the ATS post

[edit on 15-9-2006 by AussieNutter]

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
it looks like the moon to me.......................I would want to see ALL the pics in the order taken in able to rule out that this is not just the full moon.

[edit on 15-9-2006 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
That's what I thought at first, but then remebered that we have just entered the new phase of the lunar cycle.

anyway, here is the other pic that was taken directly after (the third is of a completley different vantage point - my bad :@@

www.deviantart.com...

here it is again, but with the same treatment as below
www.deviantart.com...

this pic is the same as in the original post, but just brightened so that the background and buildings are visible.
www.deviantart.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
*bump*

anyone...? c'mon people, i would really like to know some opinions on this...

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This link may help you out a bit AussieNutter.

tinwiki.org...

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
thanks Umbrax
. Didn't look at the tinWiki close enough

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
when shooting at night dust often fool the eye to something behind the subject, when actually it's very close to the lens and being hit by the flash.

i have countless photos from burningman at night where my friends tried to tell me it was the moon when it was just dust or particulate.
-b

top topics

join