It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

neu schwabenland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
ive heard that the nazi had built a base in the antarctic and had transfered the vril and its technology over there.is anyone out there know if this base actually existed or is this just a myth? irregardless maybe someone could shed some light on this topic.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Antartica is one HUGE landmass that is totally far from the minds of anyone in day to day life.

The very fact that its near impossible to get there (money, flights, etc) leaves most discussion to conspiracies or penguins.

Again, its size is enormous and the fact that its space is not being utilized is unimaginable.
Every nation with there scientist have a stake in it.

I can imagine a "world" headquarters there. Ice is melting fast across the globe, who knows, it may be prime realestate in the future.

Definitely interesting, but not practical as far as exploration, though interesting stories from those who supposedly have been there.

For example, I wonder if you did get there, if you could just roam around freely, as most would imagine for a "empty" space, or if at some point some military would turn you back. I have read of such a proposed story.

If this is the case, then what are they protecting? The wild life?

All those want to find Atlantis...here you go...the whole place is "under water"/ice so you could say it "sunk" so to speak.

Peace

Dalen

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
I can imagine a "world" headquarters there. Ice is melting fast across the globe, who knows, it may be prime realestate in the future.

Definitely interesting, but not practical as far as exploration, though interesting stories from those who supposedly have been there.

For example, I wonder if you did get there, if you could just roam around freely, as most would imagine for a "empty" space, or if at some point some military would turn you back. I have read of such a proposed story.
Dalen

What about the massive under ice sea or ocean that scientists have been studying for years???

Also we don't know what is under the ice and if there is reliable entrances and exits to the land mass below... if there was then that opens a lot of possibility.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I love the nazi ant-artica stories. While most stories weave fact and fantasy well my opinion is that they never established such a base.

The whole idea of the third reich was world domination through ethnic cleansing.

Not a lot of recruitment going on in antartica.

They may have been researching highly advanced technologies and while it is well known that alot of their concepts in terms of jet design and such were more advanced than the allies if they had them they'd have used them.

Hitler would have loved to have one working saucer just to show off the superiority of the reich.

Some of the highest ranking officials in hitlers party ended up hiding out in south america. If they could have they would have split to their high tech base at the south pole.

Just my opinion of course. But there are no Nazis at the south pole. If there were we'd know about it. Especially with a 24 hour news cycle. Nazis in ant-artica is a news producers dream come true.

And with all the talk of "islamic-facism" trust me the government would let this story out.

Spiderj

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
As the story goes, Hitler did have a base in the Antarctic and no one knew about it for I think it was 3 or 4 years after the end of the war when the Yanks were going through Hitlers classified documents in Germany and found out about it. The Yanks then sent in a bunch of soldiers and naval types and overtook the base there. Reportedly the Germans who were there had no idea that the war was over.

Also heard, thou will try hard to find links to stories of this on the net, that under Antarctica there is a geo-thermal area that has created a large doem structure under the kilometres of thick ice their and thus has it's own environment, sealed from the rest of the world with it's own fresh water ocean and the like. Really amazing stuff. If only some scientists could verify or deny these stories.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
Also heard, thou will try hard to find links to stories of this on the net, that under Antarctica there is a geo-thermal area that has created a large doem structure under the kilometres of thick ice their and thus has it's own environment, sealed from the rest of the world with it's own fresh water ocean and the like. Really amazing stuff. If only some scientists could verify or deny these stories.

Dont rely on anyones word...go find for yourself.
With something so far away and elusive as Antartica (as if its something that could slip by you), its something only you can find out by going yourself.

Peace

Dalen

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
concidering the technology the germans had why would a base there be so far fetched?? they had u-boats that explored under the ice caps. the were genius in their underground construction, and had enough determination to do it. i dont think we should underestimate the technology they had. the americans would not have been the first to land on the moon , if they had'nt got their hands on german scientists. there were japanees soilders on islands that didnt know the war was over either. besides the allies didnt release all the info they obtained after the war. but there was a high migration of high ranking officers to s.america to escape the trials, that would stand to reson if there were to be base close by.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
neu schwabenland

img.photobucket.com...

Its on the net somewhere with a story about Operation High Jump if I recall
right.

Its a small map with great detail that you will not find in any atlas.
I zoomed in until I did a screen print.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I read an article about this a few years back, in Nexus. Can't find it right now, maybe I'll take the time to look a little closer later. But to summarize, apparently a British (not American) commando unit was sent to Antarctica in -51 or -52 when they found out about the base.

The story I read goes like this. The men were first flown to the Falkland islands, without any hint on where they were going or what was going on. In the Falkland islands, they were told about a secret Nazi military base in Neu Schwabenland, and the typical scary-science-fiction-story, they had already sent one unit, who did not return. Creepy enough when you read about it, let alone being there
Anyway, they were dropped off in Neu Schwabenland, and made their way to the base. I believe it looked like some ordinary, run-of-the-mill research station on the surface.

There they found (if my memory serves me right, like I said it was a long time ago I read this) a survivor of the last unit, mad like a dog. Don't remember what they did with him, but anyway, he told them about one sealed-off building, with a tunnel down into the ground, and that there was some kind of monster that had killed the last survivors of his unit (the rest had been killed by nazis). Well, say what you want about British commandos, but brave they are. Guns ready I guess, they opened the door, and didn't find anything in there, but the tunnel, a big hole in the ground methinks.

So, they went down, and followed it onwards. Eventually, snows melting, getting too hot for their thick Antarctica-fashion wear, and then they find themselves standing in a cave opening. Picture yourself a huge underground cave (we're talking h-u-g-e), filled with nazis and all matters of high-tech gear that they probably could have whooped our asses with during the war. And lot's of hairy, or rather, furry, werewolf-like men/creatures. Add a saucer or two to that and you get the picture.

Well, they got discovered, and they fight, loose lots of men, and do just what the last unit did, that is, get their asses kicked. A few survivors decides to blow the entrance, thereby sealing the nazis inside the cave, and they do, and while retreating (having lost even more men to the explosion), more of them get asskicked by some furry-beasts. Don't think there were many survivors after that, but obviously at least one got away to tell the story. LAter, apparently the Americans went to Neuschwabenland too, and my bet is they whooped some serious nazi-arse.

That is, if this story is true. Sounds a little too much like "Aliens 3" or "Area 51" the game, to me. Anyway, sorry if I'm wrong on some points in the story, don't remember much more about this, other than that I read it on Nexus web page once, for about a year or two ago. I'll see if I can dig up a link about it. But like I said, though it was great reading, and a great spook, it's a little too much Hollywood style to be true. Just my very humble opinion.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
How do you spell to B-I-N-G-O! Found the link, here you go. Enjoy, but don't read it in the middle of the night!

www.nexusmagazine.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Thanks for the link.

This stuff is a favorite on forums.

Thats the British and the Polar Man story.

Here is a high jump link

It might have the map and lots more, check out the extra links and the
British story might show up.

One forum claimed extreme damage to the Fleet with Byrd but I did not
read that any where. Byrd was warned about atomic destruction so did
they have the a bomb. IGY treaty was signed not to war in Antartica

Forrestall was Secretary of Navy and never released Byrd's report.
Upon his imminent retirement, a tv news interview asked him about
what he would do in retirement. Perhaps write a book about aliens.
It was in air but alas he took ill.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Thanks. Only read a little so far, and it's getting dark outside, but I'll continue in the morning.
It's strange really that there is so many stories about nazis in Neu Schwabenland. One would think there might be some small truth in all of it.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by David_Reale
Thanks. Only read a little so far, and it's getting dark outside, but I'll continue in the morning.
It's strange really that there is so many stories about nazis in Neu Schwabenland. One would think there might be some small truth in all of it.

Its afternoon here on east coast USA.

The pole to pole flights always intrigued me since the south magnetic pole
is off shore and by Australia and New Zeland where to this day has ufo
activity. See many posts in this forum.

But Neu Schwabenland is by South America and looks like its claimed by
Norway.

[edit on 9/21/2006 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Well, I live in Sweden, and it's getting dark pretty quickly in this country. Oh, and here's far too little UFO's to suit my taste, too.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Well, I live in Sweden, and it's getting dark pretty quickly in this country. Oh, and here's far too little UFO's to suit my taste, too.

Its ok with me I don't need them.

But I do see high flying craft leaving trails for years and always though it
was a regular craft. Not now I got my 10 dollar camera ready.

You missed all the pictures from Sydney, Australia that were posted
on this forum?

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by doggmann
ive heard that the nazi had built a base in the antarctic and had transfered the vril and its technology over there.is anyone out there know if this base actually existed or is this just a myth? irregardless maybe someone could shed some light on this topic.

Here´s some videos, I havent seen all of them but some are quite interesting.

www.youtube.com...

and this user has an impressive collection of rare videos on the subject of nazi base in neu schwabenland and their ufo program.

www.youtube.com...

OT:
Don´t miss the JFK assassination clip he shares, not related to this but interesting none the less.

[edit on 23-9-2006 by SdiRailgun]

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Its ok with me I don't need them.

But I do see high flying craft leaving trails for years and always though it
was a regular craft. Not now I got my 10 dollar camera ready.

You missed all the pictures from Sydney, Australia that were posted
on this forum?

Yeah, must have missed those photos. Had a creepy experience this morning. Woke up at approximately 3:30 this morning, was so damn sure I heard a new born baby laugh/giggle whatever outside my window. Scared the living # out of me, I was so scared I didn't even look out, for some reason. Still don't know what it was. It's probably just me going mad.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
^ If you live by a city street with a lot of parking something is bound to
make a noise.

Every so often a thumping stereo goes by somewhere and sounds off all the
car alarms.

I give up gong to a window, I say a prayer first now just to insure I see
nothing strange or upsetting.

Lets see the posted URL has monty4444 from photobucket and were posted
by member CYRAX, see beautiful palm trees in some. I posted a smmary
slide show
HERE

Enjoy.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Damn. Can't watch it right now. For some reason I cant install flash player on my computer.
Well, I dont live that far away from the road, but it would not come from there. It sounded like it was just outside my window, and there's a large garden of ours outside, so it cant have been a real kid. Besides, who the heck is up and running with a kid at 3:30 in the morning?

new topics

top topics

join