It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry has exposed me to...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   
What are some of the top statements made from anti-masons that Freemasonry exposes people to? Just earlier today I was on some other board asking about degrees and difficulty etc and someone said your getting in over your head but stated no moree nor no less. Left me thinking what could it possibly be???

Any one care to bite?

When I watch the videos of some Christian redoing one of the degrees for some Chrsitian TV show all he states is some small items within ritual that seems to contradict his faith. Nothing even very strong in statement either.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonite
What are some of the top statements made from anti-masons that Freemasonry exposes people to? Just earlier today I was on some other board asking about degrees and difficulty etc and someone said your getting in over your head but stated no moree nor no less. Left me thinking what could it possibly be???

Any one care to bite?

I'm not quite sure what you mean, but if you want to elaborate a little further with an example, I'll try to answer.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
While I am a "pro-mason" for being one, I do agree without direct knowledge you are in over your head. For instance studying simply from Entered Apprentice to FellowCraft (1st to 2nd Degree) would make very little sense without the previous knowledge of the Entered Apprentice.

Each degree builds upon the previous lessons of the last. Without the previous knowledge the subsequent degree would appear, rightly so, as complete gibberish.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
what is exactly a freemason?

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by warset
what is exactly a freemason?

A freemason is a member of the fraternity known as freemasonry

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I am pro as well. I have been reminded to keep post conspirical (is that a word heh) anyway I still was curious what the big claim is. I see two point of antimasonic movements one being the obvious run the world run the government which is kind of a boring arguement. I think who ever really wants to run something will if it be one person,a group or a party it will be done since a job is open and there is no real gain for a secret society or at least no evil gain even if it was true which I don't see. Anyway as far as the other claim there is this lingering other claim of you are exposed to something! No one knows what but you are so they say. I am curious if anyone has read any full claim as to what. The reason I ask was like I said someone said oh your in over your head to me when I asked a masonic question on an answers board. I have seen the general statement before but nothing to say what it is. What is this mystical thing that will transform you into....? OR expose you to....?

top topics

join