It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W Bush MySpace

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
American kids are dying in iraq looking for WMD.

Osama is still a free man.

The national debt is at an all time high.

America is more divided then ever.

Its the presidents job to make our country better for all people,
so what does george bush decide to do with his time?
profile.myspace.com...
he is too busy messing around on myspace. im sick of this nation, im sick of its people, im sick of the world. hell while im at it, im sick of this stupid universe.

if this has already been covered , just let this thread vanish.

im sure it will also end up in PTS but ill take the chance that its ok for ATS. its a damn conspiracy to me that he finds the time to have a myspace account, but he doesnt have the time to even attempt to solve the problems in the middle east.

may peace be with us all

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I'm so angry right now. HOW DARE HE!!!!!!!!!!!! HE LET ALL THOSE PEOPLE DIE IN NEW ORLEANS BUT HE HAS TIME FOR A MYSPACE, THIS IS B#@%&!#$.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
You've been Punk'd! Come on guys, did either of you truly believe this is true? Take a looksie at a real government website: www.whitehouse.gov... .

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
i cant believe i forgot to mention katrina.

i was busy cleaning up the vomit i left on my keyboard after i saw his myspace account so my mind wasnt very clear.

i dont even have a myspace account and i still found out about this because my friend told me to piss me off.

i am pissed off, he should log off myspace and run our country. wait that might be a bad idea, what do i know.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I doubt it's actually Bush's Myspace. There are a lot of fakes running around there, and nowhere on his profile is there any evidence that it's not just some person pretending just for kicks. I mean, Jesus has a Myspace too, so I don't believe much of what I find there.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
You really think that's the President? This is the profile:

Here for: Networking, Friends
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Midland
Body type: Athletic
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Religion: Protestant
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Children: Proud parent
Education: Post grad

-------------------------------------------------------

Yeah right.....

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
now im really pissed.

jesus and bush probably spend all their time sendign stupid messages back and forth all day. what a bunch of crap.

what does NETWORKING, FRIENDS mean.

i dont use myspace. does it mean he is looking for a fling. well every president needs interns.

[edit on 14-9-2006 by elitegamer23]

[edit on 14-9-2006 by elitegamer23]

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Do you honestly believe that GW put up that site?

C'mon. How gullible can you be?

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Come on it's a crock. Anyone can make a myspace page. A friend of mine made one that's of Maury Povich. It is just some guy having fun.

Anyway the personal info says he's a Protestant. Bush is a Methodist, and I think he'd know his own religion.

link   
Sorry, I moved this to BTS because the OCE forum on ATS is for serious discussion.

Thanks all....

link   
Hey look! Here's George W Bush on myspace again!

profile.myspace.com...
profile.myspace.com...

It's a fake page! Do you REALLY think that the President of the United States has enough time to go onto something like myspace.com and spend time there? Jeeze guys, like he even goes on the internet to begin with.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
well i didnt think george was actually active on myspace. with it being an election year i was thinking it might have been created by someone in the whitehouse, to get the word out to vote of something. im glad to know its just fake as hell, i dont know myspace so i didnt know where to begin looking for clues to its fakeness.

once again ill say i didnt actually believe george was active on myspace. part of me thought it could be created to spread the word to the sheeple to vote .

sucks i puked on my keyboard for nothing.
peace

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Wow...

I don't even know what to say..

It's amazing how gullible some people are..

I'm impersonating a hot 18 year old college girl on Myspace..doesn't mean I am one

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
elitegamer, and others, How can you possibly believe that Gdubya could manage a MySpace account?

Haven' you been paying attention?

He's too busy perusing the INTERNETS and looking at maps of Crawford on THE GOOGLE.

SHEESH!?

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Honestly, I would'nt be surprised if it was his, not to say he actually
made it, the man can barely string a sentence together, so the
thought that he could actually make a MySpace account is laughable,
however that's not to say that he could know about it, and that it
was created bya White House person, for him, for whatever reason.

I mean if President Tom (Irans Pres.) has a blog, why would'nt G.W.B?

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Omg, I wish I had found this sooner. Thanks for the laugh elitegamer23.

origionally posted byDickBinBush I'm impersonating a hot 18 year old college girl on Myspace..doesn't mean I am one

I'm gonna laugh all day about that...darn you
That was a good one

There's just no way for me to believe that GWB has a myspace page! That's too funny

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Would not suprise me if that was real, actually. Everyone in the world seems to have a MySpace pages these days...would not suprise me if Kim Jong Il gets one sometime soon.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Well would you believe it?

Kim Jong-Il on myspace

[edit on 19/11/2006 by alienanderson]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I doubt that Bush would have made a myspace account or page or whatever for himself. He might get someone to make one for him, but i doubt that as well. Besides, if anybody had listened to the song that was on the left hand side of the page, well let's just say that I know the pres. used to "experiment" with "substances", but I don't think you could enjoy that song on said substances.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Just thought I'd add Osama into the mix.

Seemed fittin' lol

top topics

<<   2 >>

join