It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something's Up!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   
November 5, 2003

Something's up, folks! In the last four days The Lampholder web site has received numerous hits from Saudi Arabia and other predominantly Arab countries. In fact, our Log Analyzer report from Saudi Arabia indicated, "NOTE: If you experience high volume of traffic from IP in this block it is because your site is very popular/famous of Saudi Arabia community."

www.stevequayle.com...

World-wide Power Outage Planned

www.stevequayle.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Interesting.

The late and Lamented DR was convinced that Saudi Arabia would get heavy blame on the next terror attack to pre empt out erasing that sorry country.....

Of course, the Saudis themselves are the core of all terror, producing money and bodies for the terrorist machine. So, we have the evil Americans, or the Evil saudis, either or planning a terrorist attack.

And what would the Saudis be checking on this site? Are they looking for ideas, or are they aware a poweroutage by American agents will be blamed on them?

I shall stay tuned...........

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 05:31 PM
link   
its not a matter of "if" its a matter of "when" "with what" and "how many dead" and you can quote me on that!

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

The late and Lamented DR was convinced that Saudi Arabia would get heavy blame on the next terror attack to pre empt out erasing that sorry country.....

Only intelligent thing our "supposed" Geologist friend Dragon Rider ever said. (Except when he claimed he had three women at once...ahem) Since he is now chatting on that *other* conspiracy board, we aren't blessed with his insight on this, unfortunately.

Saudi Arabia funded the 9/11 attacks, they fund Bin Laden, and if you were to tell me there was another terrorist attack being planned for America, I'd have to think that Saudi Arabia was behind it. 15 of the 19 9/11 hijackers were Saudi Arabian, not to mention that the 9/11 report had "Blacked out" paragraphs galore...most of them supposedly dealing with Saudi Arabia and their involvement in 9/11.

simply put: If you really wanted to stop terrorism, you'd nuke Saudi Arabia and turn their desert into one large sheet of glass.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Well, Kai, youre right.

When i still believed 9/11 soley the work of evil arabvs, I was ready to re enlist in the army, thinking we were going after Saudi, the motherland of all terrorists and thier money. Butm instead, we went after afghanistan.

I would not oppose a war with Saudi Arabia, I not only hate that country with all my being, but actually feel the world would be a better place if it was greased. Thats where the heart and head of terrorism lies, and the Saudis, forver the backstabbing snakes they have always been, need to be removed.

However, the motives that were dicussed for a US led war with Saudi were not anti terror, but having to do with OPEC and the Euro, it would be another staged attack to blame Saudi, then smear them into the sand.

I dont think I could oppose somethiong like that, tho, because, regardless of motives, the Saudis deserve nothing less than total invasion and occupation, at the very least.

The dirty rats.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Interesting.

Of course, the Saudis themselves are the core of all terror, producing money and bodies for the terrorist machine. So, we have the evil Americans, or the Evil saudis, either or planning a terrorist attack.

And what would the Saudis be checking on this site? Are they looking for ideas, or are they aware a poweroutage by American agents will be blamed on them?

I shall stay tuned...........

Plus weren't most of the 9/11 terrorists Saudis?

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Source: AP

BC Comments:

There may be a much larger target instead of just the Pacific Northwest. Comments from just one individual working in the U.S. utility business who wishes to remain anonymous days ago stated:
"I've worked in the control room for a large electric utility in Iowa for over 10 years. Up until 9-11 we have never trained for massive outages. However, the company in conjunction with other adjacent companies are simulating what the industry calls BLACK START. This is in anticipation of total electric failure."

Are these related items coincidence? Possibly, but if the entire U.S. grid were to go out and stay that way for weeks on end, what would occur in the U.S.? Just think of what things are needed for electricity on a daily basis and you can imagine. Our water comes from a water treatment plant using electricity, the logistics required for getting food to Americans homes requires electricity. Many paychecks are direct deposit, which would be affected. Our advise is to make sure you have made precautions in the event power is not available for days, possibly weeks at a time.

10.24.03 07:37 AM

www.bushcountry.org...

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Something like that almost seem unimaginable. But is it?? It would require simutanious break-in to nuclear, hydro, and solar electic plants wouldnt it??? Or damaging the grid in several key places. But has the US government mandated that this needs to be fixed ASAP after the big blackout in the East??? Highly unlike because the administration would look too bad after the attack. Bush would not let this happen it would be a failure on his administrations behalf. The terrorist need blood on americas soil. And if you think like me the administration does also. A continental power outage is not goin to rally the country to war or anything. It will do noting but merely inconvince us for day or weeks. Maybe piss off American but not rally us like Sept. 11. The terrorist want something big something that will bring us too our knew and change the way we live like flying airplanes in building. A nuclear explosion maybe. But remember the terrorist like it on tape in real time like 9-11. Be advised when watching television or any other media. The terrorist know this willl be there final act and theyll make it a climax for the audience watching.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Are these related items coincidence? Possibly, but if the entire U.S. grid were to go out and stay that way for weeks on end, what would occur in the U.S.? Just think of what things are needed for electricity on a daily basis and you can imagine. Our water comes from a water treatment plant using electricity, the logistics required for getting food to Americans homes requires electricity. Many paychecks are direct deposit, which would be affected. Our advise is to make sure you have made precautions in the event power is not available for days, possibly weeks at a time.

If you don't already do this you are a fool. People take things like electricity for granted FAR too much. Everyone should have AT LEAST enough food and water to last a week. Hmm, just gave me an idea. I'll be back when I get the copyright.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Iam watching some very strange radar anomolies along the New Madrid
fault zone. I live just a few miles south of there. Towers appear to
be "OVER FIRING" as I have never seen before. Everyone needs to pay
close attention to this, yellowstone, and THE WEATHER!!! Also, all
muslims have been asked to leave cities in the u.s., and all of us
know what's really behind that one...the perfect excuse.
(stevequayle.com)Somethings happening my friends, and this is not
normal. Everyone should make sure they have everything that they
need for a natural or MAN made disaster!! I don't post things like
this unless Iam deeply alarmed.My animals are also acting very very
strange, and are too scared to stay outside most of the time. I have
never seen anything like it. Time is of the essence, get what you
need now. God speed, Bob

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   
hmm interesting, I've been keeping a close eye on my website's stats aswell.
Last couple of weeks my website received an unusually high ammount of hits from the search string "Ramstein AFB".
I noticed this two weeks ago, and I still get a lot of hits on that page...

Also, for the first time since I've had my website the countries "Qatar" and "Philippines" made it to the top 30 of total countries.

Though my webiste is very small, i still find it odd that all of the sudden ramstein AFB gets so many hits...

From the Steve Quayle page:

He also urged the German government not to overlook the threat of terrorism on German soil in its efforts to contribute to foreign military deployments. There were still many possible targets for terrorism in Germany

[Edited on 6-11-2003 by Zion Mainframe]

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Aircraft movement, wierd weather, threats of attack, and the evacution of many muslims is a true sign something big is up keep your eyes open.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Another thing to check, if anyone can....

Look for signs of monetary movement within the Saudi royal family and high officals, money moved out of country, into foreign banks, ect. A sure sign that the attention shallbe focused on Saudi Arabia, whether it be funds for the attack, or they know something is up, and are preparing to go into hiding or exile.....

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Also look at moves of officials in countries like Syria, Saudi Arabia, Iran, and other fanatical islamic countries. But yes skadi one must always follow the money to find out whos behind the action

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 06:42 PM
link   
This a.m. the clouds had the "wave characteristics" common to HAARP,
so I checked on their site, and yup, it's up and running again!
Wonder what the big boy terrorists in D.C. have planned for us now,
as I have heard that there is a threat of "Islamic terrorism" in four
major cities around the U.S., including Los Angeles, on November
11th. Gee, isn't that too cute how they would pick that day of the
month again, and blame it on the Muslims, again! The sad truth is,
most of the sheeples will buy into it!

Kurt

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   
already have there eyes open...

pray for those who dont...

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 07:21 PM
link   
also watch the stock market. i know nothing about the stock market (sigh) but i have heard that before september 11 there was lots more (than usual) trading of airline stocks. if there is any "anomaly" in figures of stocks that might lead to what might be happening.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Aside from representing nothing to anyone who hasn't got their thumb way deep in the pie.
The bubble is about to "POP!!!".
Within 6 months the fecal material will hit the blades.
A lot of people are never going to be retiring rich like they hoped.
If you want to have some control over your money there I would recommend you yank it and convert to real gold.
But do your own research first.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ausconspiracies
also watch the stock market. i know nothing about the stock market (sigh) but i have heard that before september 11 there was lots more (than usual) trading of airline stocks. if there is any "anomaly" in figures of stocks that might lead to what might be happening.

I read an article from Europe today and the economist was warning that our government is lying through its teeth over the state of our economy. He suggested we are terribly close to an economic crash. I would not doubt it. Hope everyone's got their survival gear in order.

And yes, unbalanced, I ca$hed out a while back, myself.

[Edited on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 08:34 PM
link   
There are definite signs that the housing boom which was fueled by the low interest rates has peaked and is now in decline. Whats left to fuel the economy?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join