It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats the best alcoholic drink?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The best alcholic drinks are the ones you can get for free from the bartender, this includes, a picher of the foam from first pour of the night. They have to test their taps and so this foamy garbage at the begging of the keg they will give you for free if you ask nice enough haha.

Also, depending on the bartender, they will give you free drinks if they can put whatever they want in it. I had a homemade concoction called a lake ontario, this was pretty much everthing you can think of into one shot, it was discusting, thick, curdled, brown and murky and foamy like our poluted shores haha.

But surprising the drink went down well, and I must say really helped me get drunk.

If you've got the stomach, you can get some good free stuff, haha.

But as far as good drinks, I recently found a bar, the only one that serves this beer called Red Baron. I like it enough because of the title, but it was good, poured from the tap, with a firey aftertaste like an ally plane just shot down haha.

So it gets my vote as number 1

lichor... I must say, I used to think this stuff was terrible, Jagger!! ahhh jag... Its so easy to drink.

Also Canadian Club whisky..

hell, all drinks are good, just not straight vodka or gin, cant stand the stuff.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I like McCallan 12 yr Single Malt, or good ol' Johhny Red. Remy Martin Extra is also delicious - blend of 25-50 yr old cognacs. mmmm...

to the bar!

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
CaveMan, have you tried Canadian Mist? It is about as cheap as Canadian Club, but way smoother.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
no I have not, thanks I will check it out. To the lichor store!

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
$10 USD bottle of Skol vodka

BUT if I do have money I prefer Bacardi Silver and lemonaide... try it

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I've said it before and I'll certainly say it again:

RUM

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The best acoholic drink that I can think of is the one that I drink during winter time in asian countries when I eat asian hot pot.

1.Korean Soju
2.Japanese Sake
3.Other Asian rice wine

Try it, it is worth it.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommy1979
I think my favorite is vanillia vodka with coca-cola. yummm

If you like vanilla vodka with coca-cola, you may want to try vodka and vanilla coke sometime. I hear it tastes almost as good!

(sorry, just being a smart azz).

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Cuervo Gold, wedge of lime, followed by a Tecate, Dosxx, Corona, Cruz Blanca,
Carta Blanca, Modelo, etc, In a beach bar on the pacific coast somewhere. Mexico maybe....

The above, works well all over the planet, when available.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommy1979
Whats the best alcoholic drink?

That is a bit like asking whats the best BJ ? - imo they are all bloody brilliant

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 02:58 AM
link   
The "Department of Boardland Sanity Cyber-Drama Threat Level Alert System" makes me panic.

That being the case, I only drink to calm my nerves.

My drinking is not my fault.
You people make me drink.
I really want to stop, but I can't, and I blame ATS.

I think the boards make me paranoid, but I'm not sure.

STOP LOOKING AT ME.............

I like to mix Drambuie and Ballantine's in a large chilled crystal glass.

It's called a "Rusty Nail", but I don't know why ???
I'm not rusty, but I'm still not getting nailed as often as I'd like.

But I will keep mixing them in hope.............

Look at it this way,

No, please don't look.

EDIT: I needed to edit because I screwed it up the first time...........

[edit on 27/10/2006 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 04:28 AM
link   
nothing beats a caipirinha

or some brasilian rum+coke

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The best drink(s) I ever had was A bloody Mary (with tequila not vodka)on an Amtrak train going from Phoenix, AZ. to El Paso, TX. About an 8 hour trip so i had about 12 of them mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:w: The bartender was in this tiny lil room it was cute but oh man where they good .

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
My favorite hot alcoholic drink is unfiltered Japanese sake, heated. As Bond says, "shaken, not stirred", (the bottle that is) before you pour the sake portion into the heating vessel of your choice. The label of my favorite brand reads "Sho Chiku Bai Nigori Unfiltered Sake". Whole Foods Markets sells it for an absolutely ripoff price, but if you live near a neighborhood Japanese market or can get to a city which contains a Little Tokyo section, you will find this in a Japanese grocery store for less than half the price of Whole Foods.

My second favorite hot alcoholic drink is Irish coffee, made with Jameson's whiskey of course. If you are ever in Dublin, Ireland, be sure to take the Jameson's distillery tour. They have a taste test at the end of the tour that is to die for.

Favorite cold alcoholic drink is beer, but I prefer dealcoholized, and so I drink the Sharps brand. The BevMo chain stores still carry this.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Well I'm not sure what it's called if anything, but I'd say
the best alcoholic beverage is 12oz. of chocolate milk
and 4oz. of Vodka.

It's really quite good, not only does it have the nice
alcoholic twinge to it, but being that it's alos chocolate
milk, it makes you feel like a kid again.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I swear I have written this in another thread but:

Dirty Martini, made with Ketel One Vodka, Martini and Rossi dry vermouth.just a little
a tiny drop of bitters, and 2 FAT olives, with a little olive juice.. Shaken with a glaciers worth of ice and poured into an ice cold glass.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Scotch is where it's at!

A nice wine matched to your meal is good, and sometimes beer, but the only thing I can drink all night long is a nice scotch.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Jose Cuervo has some new lime and lemon flavored tequila that isn't to bad when washed down with a DosXX.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
this one is the best, i want it served at my funneral, its my official drink
dont mind the name... screaming nazi:
equal parts jagermeister and rumpleminz

jager is 70 proof and rumple is 100
... buy a shotter of each, pour in a flask and shake or pour over ice and stir... tastes like a candy cane and will warm the soul... and youll feel it i swear

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Jack Daniels Single Barrel and Vanilla Coke. I wish I had some right now.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join